PDA

View Full Version : engine swap

twistedpatrol
13th April 2011, 09:00 AM
hey every one
i have a gu patrol 2.8L turbo diesel and i want to up grade to a 4.2L TD and i was wondering if it possible any insight would be much appreciated.
thanks everyone

Bigrig
13th April 2011, 10:16 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Always good to throw up an introduction first to say g'day and tell us about your rig before posting questions mate. No harm done at all, just a courtesy thing to join in what is becoming one of the more popular social and friendly forums out there. Someone will be along soon no doubt who will be able to assist with the question anyway.

Great people, information and laughs on the forum, so don't be shy and join in to make the most of it. Enjoy!!

growler2058
13th April 2011, 10:57 AM
Gday mate welcome aboard theyre a good friendly mob here full of useful info and advice

big_fletch
13th April 2011, 01:00 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, hopefully someone will be along soon to help with your question..

Fletcha

timbar
13th April 2011, 01:14 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard join in and have fun mate plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Bob
13th April 2011, 02:10 PM
Welcome Mate. Join in and enjoy.

Finly Owner
13th April 2011, 10:34 PM
Please Drop an intro at Intrductions thread. And it will get everyone on side especially the Moderators or Admin.

Tim