PDA

View Full Version : A few pics from recent trips

HippoNZ
12th April 2011, 07:30 PM
Hi Guys and Girls
I know you fellas like some pictures, the camera guy though isn't so great at taking them lol
First few are from a recent fishing trip and the last few are from a trip to the waimak playing in the muddy tracks. Finally got the trol her favorite paint colour again, mud! haha
In the last photo you'll see a landcruiser, I'd like to point out the tally that day was 5-1, that is the trol stuck once to me pulling out the toyo 5 times lol they just don't learn do they haha

Take care
Brett

big_fletch
12th April 2011, 07:32 PM
Absolutely awesome photos mate, spectacular....
Give yourself a pat on the back for those shots

growler2058
12th April 2011, 07:36 PM
cool foters mate........harry pothead missed that scenery hahahahaha sorry had a couple a brews good shots mate

Bob
12th April 2011, 07:37 PM
Thanks for sharing. Great pics.

Sir Roofy
12th April 2011, 07:38 PM
there good pics mate you even got the wild life in
keep them comming

HippoNZ
12th April 2011, 07:40 PM
cool foters mate........harry pothead missed that scenery hahahahaha sorry had a couple a brews good shots mate
haha growler, youra funny bugger!

timbar
12th April 2011, 07:41 PM
Good Pics Mate done well !!

growler2058
12th April 2011, 07:44 PM
haha growler, youra funny bugger!

Cheers olm8 still giggling over that 1

AB
12th April 2011, 07:48 PM
you don't get better landscapes then NZ...Nice work mate!!!

Finly Owner
12th April 2011, 11:57 PM
Hey Brett where is waimac?

HippoNZ
13th April 2011, 09:59 AM
Hey Brett where is waimac?
Hi Finly
The waimak it about 20mins north of christchurch, its a massive river that runs from the southern alps thru to the sea. It's an awesome place with over 100ks of tracks running alongside the river and also has a few mud pits and what not to muck round in.

Bigrig
13th April 2011, 10:16 AM
Hi Finly
The waimak it about 20mins north of christchurch, its a massive river that runs from the southern alps thru to the sea. It's an awesome place with over 100ks of tracks running alongside the river and also has a few mud pits and what not to muck round in.

Stunning location mate!!

HippoNZ
13th April 2011, 11:10 AM
The first 20 odd pics are from a spot near Kaikoura where I do all my hunting and fishing. As you all probably do there ones spot you always find special and thats conway for me, just south of Kaikoura. Know most of the local farmers so access to to their farms for hunting and fishing access it a true privallege I don't take for granted. You can't get to the fishing spots without 4wdn through the farms or by boat (too poor to own one lol) so I love my trol for this reason. No public gets through there so it stays untouched which is why I love it so much. Hopefully going back up on Friday for a fish if the work load allows! haha

Clunk
14th April 2011, 12:55 AM
great shots there mate, thanks for sharing

nowoolies
14th April 2011, 08:40 AM
top pic`s mate ......got any more might save some of us the airfare hahahahaha

HippoNZ
14th April 2011, 11:49 AM
top pic`s mate ......got any more might save some of us the airfare hahahahaha

Haha nowoolies, am going back up tommorrow for a fish so will take some extra snaps for you guys. Hopefully catch me a feed too!

Brett

nowoolies
15th April 2011, 11:40 PM
thats it rub it in mate, fishin as well .......hope yer hooks go soft .....roflmfao

Patrolute4x4
17th April 2011, 05:17 PM
Thanks for sharing. Great pics.