PDA

View Full Version : salt lake tomfoolery

melts
11th April 2011, 10:43 PM
while looking for videos of myself, i found reminders of why the farm is so fun

http://www.youtube.com/user/Unkn0wnUtube#p/u/25/PQjG-0bzneo

i make a cameo appearance in the LWB GQ, spinning the wheels in the family taxi :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI2POB6Pzxw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBsh7F-wFIU

looking forward to this easter :p

big_fletch
11th April 2011, 10:50 PM
Haha very nice videos mate, gotta love some fun like that lol..
Keep the videos and pics comin Haha

AB
12th April 2011, 08:56 AM
Nice mate, looks like a great property to let loose!

hekarewe
12th April 2011, 09:19 AM
I hate to be the wet blanket here guys and i do know how much good clean fun that was making the clip on your farm,,,,,,, but be mindful of what you load up on the internet because not everyone who sees them will have the same opinion as we do or will take them in the same content that we do. clips like these unfortunatly are part of the reason why the majority of the public have such a poor opinion of us 4wders. it was clips similar these posted on the internet that resulted in one of the best set of hard core A grade track near appin in sydney to be closed. dont stop having fun guys just think before before you post is all i ask. ejoy this easter.

rkinsey
12th April 2011, 09:45 AM
I hate to be the wet blanket here guys and i do know how much good clean fun that was making the clip on your farm,,,,,,, but be mindful of what you load up on the internet because not everyone who sees them will have the same opinion as we do or will take them in the same content that we do. clips like these unfortunatly are part of the reason why the majority of the public have such a poor opinion of us 4wders. it was clips similar these posted on the internet that resulted in one of the best set of hard core A grade track near appin in sydney to be closed. dont stop having fun guys just think before before you post is all i ask. ejoy this easter.

Well said.

It is nice to go out and have fun every now and then and hey, if you have the room on your own property...... why arent we invited....lol

You just have to watch the minority greenies who cry about us "Damaging" the environment but dont see that we keep a lot of the fire trails clear for the forestry departments. They'll have us all driving dogem cars soon.

Bigrig
12th April 2011, 09:47 AM

Agreed - I love all things spinning wheels and mud etc, but there are those clowns out there that use this sort of gear for their own (out of context) arguments. Amazes me that we as a society still have to put up with d!ckheads doing burnouts etc on the streets literally every hour of every day, yet the minority groups out there latch onto this stuff to alienate 4wd'ers and their fun (which is far less prominent and usually to no ill effect on the public)!!

That said - you are a wet blanket!!! LOL!!

Had to throw something in there to sh!t can you mate!!! lmfao. When are you off to the cape???

hekarewe
12th April 2011, 09:50 AM
about mid june if nothing go wrong just cant wait for it

growler2058
12th April 2011, 10:01 AM
Ahhahahaha f............u..................nnn

timbar
12th April 2011, 01:57 PM
looks good mate

Sir Roofy
12th April 2011, 08:33 PM
can remember when we had paddock bombs great stuff mate keep it comming