PDA

View Full Version : Toolangi this Saturday the 13th. Anyone up for a drive?

mudski
10th February 2016, 07:57 PM
I have an itch i need to scratch. Thinking of going up to Murrindindi on Saturday, cant be Sunday, for a spin. Not a whole dayer, get up there maybe around 10 or so and do a coulpe of hours, eat lunch, then a few more hours, then home again.

Cheerz.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Sir Roofy
10th February 2016, 08:58 PM
That would be the 13th Mark sorry mate would love to but already booked for that day

mudski
10th February 2016, 09:01 PM
That would be the 13th Mark sorry mate would love to but already booked for that day
Haha yeah weird. My tablet says its the 14th, my phone and everything else says the 13th.
So its the 13th.... if the mods can change it pls.

lucus30
10th February 2016, 09:07 PM
Hmm I might be a maybe. Will let you know

I've got heaps on but I too have an itch, keen for a few pots afterwards?

Should also think about doing a thread for the annual toolangi trip soon

jay see
10th February 2016, 11:26 PM
Bloody hell mark. I've been home for 6 weeks and the first weekend I'm back at work you get an itch....

mudski
11th February 2016, 07:55 AM
Bloody hell mark. I've been home for 6 weeks and the first weekend I'm back at work you get an itch....
Yeah sorry, its been a busy time of year for me.

Hmm I might be a maybe. Will let you know

I've got heaps on but I too have an itch, keen for a few pots afterwards?

Should also think about doing a thread for the annual toolangi trip soon

No worries. Ive been crook, well still am, all this week, bad case of vertigo and monster headaches. They seemed to have backed of the last two days but i should be good. A few pots sounds good too.

Hodge
11th February 2016, 10:14 AM
If my job on Saturday gets canned I may be in.

Tapatalked from S6

sooty_10
11th February 2016, 12:18 PM
Unfortunately working this weekend. Otherwise would have definitely been keen for a wheel.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

mudski
11th February 2016, 02:23 PM
Feck it! I'll have to postpone this now!
Just got back from the docs and the mechanics... The doc has booked me in for a CT scan, and had blood tests, and told me to rest up and do nothing until Monday at the earliest, including looking at any screens on any sort! Yikes!
Then went to the mechanics to ask about my clutch doing funky things and making noises. Seems to maybe be the pressure plate failing. Yay! While its still o.k to drive he reckon to not put it under any stress, unless I want to keep driving it and see how long it will last until it lets go. There goes my engineers certificate plans...
But on the docs orders I will have to can this sorry.

Hodge
11th February 2016, 04:08 PM
You just get better mate. Toolangi won't run away .

mudski
11th February 2016, 09:35 PM
You just get better mate. Toolangi won't run away .
Thanks. I picked my daughter up from the bus stop at 3.30, came home and slept. Just got up now and im still rooted. Ill have a coffee and go back to bed me thinks.
Worst part is i have been ordered to not do anything until Monday atleast. Gonna be a boring weekend now.

Hodge
11th February 2016, 09:37 PM
Thanks. I picked my daughter up from the bus stop at 3.30, came home and slept. Just got up now and im still rooted. Ill have a coffee and go back to bed me thinks.
Worst part is i have been ordered to not do anything until Monday atleast. Gonna be a boring weekend now.

Put your feet up and chillax..... Netflix ? lol

jay see
11th February 2016, 11:26 PM
Yeah sorry, its been a busy time of year for me.

No worries. Ive been crook, well still am, all this week, bad case of vertigo and monster headaches. They seemed to have backed of the last two days but i should be good. A few pots sounds good too.

If its not Monday you shouldn't be reading this.....

If you are I try to keep it short.

My mother in law suffered from vertigo, not fark around if it.

Nice weather this weekend go in a park and veg.

mudski
12th February 2016, 10:20 AM
Try driving with it. Keeps you on your toes thats for sure...

jay see
12th February 2016, 12:07 PM
Try driving with it. Keeps you on your toes thats for sure...

What are you doing driving?
Bad enough that you keep checking the forum....
Lose the phone and go and sit outside its perfect in the shade.

jay see
12th February 2016, 12:09 PM
And I don't expect a reply till Monday!!!!!!!!

Hodge
12th February 2016, 01:10 PM
He's probably under the car fitting something knowing him ...

Tapatalked from S6

mudski
12th February 2016, 01:51 PM
He's probably under the car fitting something knowing him ...

Tapatalked from S6
I cant get under the car, my head just spins like crazy so all my fitting will have to be from the top... i just got back from boc. Im rooted and now off to nigh nighs for a few hours.

Sir Roofy
12th February 2016, 07:41 PM
Feck it! I'll have to postpone this now!
Just got back from the docs and the mechanics... The doc has booked me in for a CT scan, and had blood tests, and told me to rest up and do nothing until Monday at the earliest, including looking at any screens on any sort! Yikes!
Then went to the mechanics to ask about my clutch doing funky things and making noises. Seems to maybe be the pressure plate failing. Yay! While its still o.k to drive he reckon to not put it under any stress, unless I want to keep driving it and see how long it will last until it lets go. There goes my engineers certificate plans...
But on the docs orders I will have to can this sorry.

Hope get a real good looka mate
makes it easy on the eye instead
of a great noisy machine