PDA

View Full Version : How do I thank another member?

wojtech
11th April 2011, 05:51 PM
I see all these members that have 25 thanks against their profile. How do I thank a member that has helped me out??

growler2058
11th April 2011, 05:52 PM
Bottom left of the post mate

big_fletch
11th April 2011, 05:54 PM
Just click on the bottom left corner of the members post who helped you.. should be a word that says 'thanks' with a little thumbs up next to it

Fletcha

timbar
11th April 2011, 05:57 PM
Just click on the bottom left corner of the members post who helped you.. should be a word that says 'thanks' with a little thumbs up next to it

Fletcha

beat me to it lol

big_fletch
11th April 2011, 05:59 PM
beat me to it lol

Haha sometimes I'm bloody quick LOL

timbar
11th April 2011, 06:02 PM
yeah i started typing walked away for a minute and bang u was already there mate !!

big_fletch
11th April 2011, 06:04 PM
yeah i started typing walked away for a minute and bang u was already there mate !!

Yer won't happen often though lol, as the drinks increase, speed decreases Haha

timbar
11th April 2011, 06:09 PM
Yer won't happen often though lol, as the drinks increase, speed decreases Haha

all too true and thats exactly wat i was doing u must be a mind reader

wildgu6
11th April 2011, 10:01 PM
I see all these members that have 25 thanks against their profile. How do I thank a member that has helped me out??

Bottom left corner of the post you wish to thank. Just click on the thumbs up icon

Ooops a lot late

wojtech
12th April 2011, 09:42 AM
Thanks all, couldn't see the thumbs through my beer goggles!! My mistake

YNOT
12th April 2011, 10:30 AM
Thanks all, couldn't see the thumbs through my beer goggles!! My mistake

No problem mate, plenty of people on here can sympathise with the beer googles inhibiting sight (and rational thought)!

Tony

Bigrig
12th April 2011, 10:37 AM
No problem mate, plenty of people on here can sympathise with the beer googles inhibiting sight (and rational thought)!

Tony

Everything looks skewed, but certainly better through the old beer goggles!! Remember, "beauty is in the eye of the beer holder"! LOL

big_fletch
12th April 2011, 11:05 AM
Everything looks skewed, but certainly better through the old beer goggles!! Remember, "beauty is in the eye of the beer holder"! LOL

Haha, here here mate:cheers: