PDA

View Full Version : Small Issue

Faris
28th January 2016, 06:57 PM
Gents,
I'm new member newly joined to this great forum,. However, I have noticed that all my posts have been deleted with unknown reasons to me.

I have checked inbox and no notification from administrator. Therefore, WHY?

Best regards :)

Woof
28th January 2016, 07:55 PM
Mate I deleted your posts as they were just being posted by you to get access to the manuals.
Post up an introduction here http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?2-Introductions and welcome a few new members and all will be good.
I was going to send you a PM yesterday but ran out of time

Any further issues please send me a PM mate

Clunk
28th January 2016, 07:56 PM
Quite possibly that you have not introduced yourself in the introduction section. Mods may have deemed your posts to be spam just for the sake of obtaining the manuals, which is frowned upon. If it's manuals you're after, then start up an introduction thread andvtell us a bit about yourself and your patrol... also go and welcome a few new members and you should be good to go...... also gives members a chance to welcome you to the forum too

the evil twin
28th January 2016, 08:03 PM
Mate I deleted your posts as they were just being posted by you to get access to the manuals.
Post up an introduction here http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?2-Introductions and welcome a few new members and all will be good.
I was going to send you a PM yesterday but ran out of time

Any further issues please send me a PM mate

I initially thought similar Doggy but there were a coupla OK posts in there and the guy is from Saudi so maybe didn't quite get the gist... cut him some slack ya cranky old bugger... WOOF

Clunk
28th January 2016, 08:48 PM
I initially thought similar Doggy but there were a coupla OK posts in there and the guy is from Saudi so maybe didn't quite get the gist... cut him some slack ya cranky old bugger... WOOF
I just put it down as Tuppa missing chasing me around, seeing as I've beena good boy lately

Bloodyaussie
28th January 2016, 08:56 PM
I just put it down as Tuppa missing chasing me around, seeing as I've beena good boy lately

You are a good boy. ... er wait what am I saying.... i feel ill !!!!!