PDA

View Full Version : Mud Flaps

thepunter1
10th April 2011, 08:55 PM
Hi All,

Where do I buy purpose built moulded front mud flaps for my GU? Do I just buy them from a stealership, or is there somewhere else that I can buy them.

Regards,
David.

katwoman
10th April 2011, 09:28 PM
My GU missing as well. Maybe a 4x4 wreckers? I haven't looked into it but, if you do find out post it up so the rest of us know.cheers Kat

Finly Owner
10th April 2011, 11:40 PM
Try our vendor on this forum or ebay or some 4WD wreckers.

Tim

GUtsy ute
11th April 2011, 08:50 AM
There are a couple of drivers side ones on E-Bay at the moment, one ends in about 29 hrs and the other from memory in afew days. One is at 10 bucks and the other at about 5.
Cheers Gavin

timbar
11th April 2011, 07:20 PM
clarke Rubber sell the ruber for the DIY ones

thepunter1
15th April 2011, 05:29 PM
Yeah - I think I might make my own or buy some generic ones and give them a try.

I priced some and I can get them for approx $112 each but I am not sure how long they would last.

David.

MudRunnerTD
15th April 2011, 06:46 PM
I priced some and I can get them for approx $112 each but I am not sure how long they would last.

David.

WHAT!!! No Way! Damn!

:animierte-smilies-f

Dear Mr Nissan,

I priced some Mud Flaps to put on my pride and joy from you recently and although the price of gold has increased 100% over the last three years i am not sure i have enough yet to buy one of your mudflaps. I was not aware that Rubber had gone up so much!

Please accept this gift from me Mr Nissan as a sign of appreciation for your ongoing support of your customers with reasonably prices spare parts... :eck05: