PDA

View Full Version : Bush Mechanics gone wrong... snatch strap v Toyo winner is?

indigothecat
10th April 2011, 12:04 PM
Hi

I was so glad that the car number 7 didn't get hurt in this fiasco.
It's always fun until someone loses an eye. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4d6uH-hrg8&feature=player_embedded#at=97
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4d6uH-hrg8&feature=player_embedded#at=97

timbar
10th April 2011, 12:44 PM
and thats what happens when you dont use a dampener on your snatch ?????

Maxhead
10th April 2011, 12:47 PM
and that's what happens when you have a bunch of idiots in one spot. Lucky the're all still alive!

timbar
10th April 2011, 12:56 PM
not only that they are TOYMOTA IDIOTS ...............need we say more..........

AB
10th April 2011, 12:59 PM
Idiots!!!

Pretty damn lucky to hit the barn door spot on....Good video, does show the power of the slingshot effect hey!

growler2058
10th April 2011, 01:50 PM
Far out how bloody luck was that!! Like a bullet

Maxhead
10th April 2011, 01:54 PM
not only that they are TOYMOTA IDIOTS ...............need we say more..........

Yep, definitely no brain cells if you choose to drive one of those...lol

YNOT
10th April 2011, 02:34 PM
At 1.35 the drawing visible on the back window of the 80 series is VERY appropriate.

Tony

AB
10th April 2011, 02:35 PM
At 1.35 the drawing visible on the back window of the 80 series is VERY appropriate.

Tony
Just needed the word "head" afterwards...lol

Finly Owner
10th April 2011, 11:08 PM
Even Dia said " W^NKERS"

Tim

Clunk
10th April 2011, 11:17 PM
welllll nnnnnothing more to say I guess lol, as Tony already pointed out, the drawing on the window says it all lmao

nowoolies
11th April 2011, 12:35 AM
totally brain dead tossers

yakumo
18th October 2011, 01:16 AM
Classy. Very classy lol

MudRunnerTD
18th October 2011, 07:40 AM
and that is how the cars get into the bush that we have to drag out every year trying to keep the bush safe. Lets find the video of them setting it on fire! I wonder if there is a geotag on any of the video and we can locate that spot? I bet the car shell is there and is an Environmental scar.

Got his rego - He is an Idiot. He is an idiot and has no idea why he is lucky. DAMN!!!

Bigrig
18th October 2011, 08:39 AM
I've completely missed this one .. only need to read some of the comments under the video on YouTube - some say it all ... I especially like the comment about "cleaning up the gene pool" ... how true!!

twisty
18th October 2011, 12:06 PM
I wonder what they thought would happen ... I can imagine the conversation ...

... I bottomed out back there and now it's rubbing on the tailshaft ... I got an idea ... HOW FUNNY IS THIS GUYS ... what am I gunna tell dad/mum/wife???

taslucas
19th October 2011, 12:37 PM
Idiots!!!

Pretty damn lucky to hit the barn door spot on....Good video, does show the power of the slingshot effect hey!

Yeah its a great example of the slingshot effect. if the exhaust went long-ways through the window things would have been different.
I hope after they had finished laughing they all took the serious message home with them.

Winnie
18th December 2011, 02:50 PM
Seriously... what did they think was gonna happen?

nullack
18th February 2012, 01:28 PM
So lets see, hmmm

Angle grinder el chepo from supercheap with discs $30

Rear tailight, panel work, paint $1300

Tough choice!

KROOZA
20th February 2012, 05:11 PM
Quality.

One day this will happen and someone will be decapitated on camera, then people will listen.

cobra
16th March 2012, 09:41 PM
Seriously bloody idiots

Robo
20th March 2012, 01:27 PM
Steer clear of a drop kick called Mat.
Driving a " loser " Rego No AU 55 IY.
See, Your IQ does drop getting behind the wheel of 1 of these things .
lmao at them, what tools.

rusty_nail
20th March 2012, 02:03 PM
im pretty sure i know that guy, he is from the sutherland shire hey! what douche!

edit: so i rang me best mate, who i went to school with, yeah turns out i do know him, hes from the shire and he went out with a girl i was friends with... lol an honestly, im not surprised by this video now i know it was him... he is a tool lol

rusty_nail
20th March 2012, 02:14 PM
and that is how the cars get into the bush that we have to drag out every year trying to keep the bush safe. Lets find the video of them setting it on fire! I wonder if there is a geotag on any of the video and we can locate that spot? I bet the car shell is there and is an Environmental scar.

Got his rego - He is an Idiot. He is an idiot and has no idea why he is lucky. DAMN!!!

as for a geo tag, it would have been at menai, or darkes forest near the cliff, alotta cars get bashed then burned out down there...

madchris
20th March 2012, 08:07 PM
love it and agree with all above lol toss pots glad im not bush with them

Timrob
22nd March 2012, 10:12 PM
what a bunch of wankers

megatexture
23rd March 2012, 12:36 AM
It would have been better for us all if it went wrong, some ppl shouldn’t breed they are prime examples !

Steve cooper
25th April 2012, 06:28 PM

That looks like it was out at cruiser park, look at the green signs around the
place in the video.......

Steve cooper
25th April 2012, 06:55 PM
Just watched it again and saw a bloke in motorbike boots, so perhaps not........

Irish
20th June 2012, 02:58 PM
Bloody hell, that has to be one of the more retarded things I've seen people do. Any higher and that tojo driver would've been wearing an exhaust pipe through the back of his scone.

nomadTech87
2nd September 2012, 08:26 PM
I saw no bush mechanics here. Just a pack of A-grade export quality <fill in here with whatever words you feel like> tools

Les Penrose
3rd September 2012, 04:59 PM
I don't think they realise how close they came to serious injury

RyanH
9th September 2012, 09:41 PM
WOW. Idiots.

zaid-m
14th February 2013, 12:31 AM
Totally and utterly shocked for words! How stupid dangerous and idiotic can you get ?
You would have thought that Darwin's theory would have removed these people from the gene pool......