PDA

View Full Version : Patrol hill Ophir NSW

TuffTD42
9th April 2011, 04:08 PM
Here's a vid of some of our group playing at Ophir NSW.

http://www.vimeo.com/22183146

NissanGQ4.2
9th April 2011, 08:41 PM
where is the vid????

TuffTD42
10th April 2011, 12:45 PM
where is the vid????

I attached it with facebook but it gave all my details out. Not sure if I want all that info out there. I'm going to add it another way should be up soon. You tube won't except it because of copy right.

Finly Owner
11th April 2011, 12:18 AM
Thanks for vid

Clunk
11th April 2011, 01:23 AM
great vid there mate

WaxFraq
15th November 2011, 11:02 PM
hahahahaa!! that's exactly why you should stick with Patrol..! In your face to all non-Patrol's! =P lol

Great vid!!

Bigrig
15th November 2011, 11:09 PM
I must have missed this when it was posted - firstly, top vid!!! Secondly, has Hekarewe (Adrian) watched this yet?? He'd have some excuse for the MissingBitsAndPieces not making up for sure!!! lmao ...

growler2058
15th November 2011, 11:35 PM
I missed this too
Hahahahahahahahhahaha poor lil pajhero hahahahahhaha

AdrianY60
16th November 2011, 02:06 AM
Awesome!! :D Patrol's rock :049: :animierte-smilies-f to all the pajero's!

Elmar
14th December 2011, 11:59 PM
how sorry for the Pajero owner... hehe

myke2
28th December 2011, 11:02 PM
Great video...Don't mess with patrol !!!!

Silver
29th December 2011, 07:30 AM
nice vid.

Stock pajero. All the Patrols looked like they at least had suspension lifts and of course no front IFS.

Apart from the IFS, not quite apples with apples comparison?

No, don't own a Bitsaremissing- GQ and before that MQ.

A couple of months ago on a forum trip I watched a Paj quietly climb out of a creek in a spot that stopped a range rover, an 80 series, a chopped hilux, our GQ (too low approach angle because bull bar too low), a couple of Navarras, another Q, and a U. Did see some lifted etc Qs and Us from the forum get up it.

TuffTD42
3rd January 2012, 06:14 PM
nice vid.

Stock pajero. All the Patrols looked like they at least had suspension lifts and of course no front IFS.

Apart from the IFS, not quite apples with apples comparison?

No, don't own a Bitsaremissing- GQ and before that MQ.

A couple of months ago on a forum trip I watched a Paj quietly climb out of a creek in a spot that stopped a range rover, an 80 series, a chopped hilux, our GQ (too low approach angle because bull bar too low), a couple of Navarras, another Q, and a U. Did see some lifted etc Qs and Us from the forum get up it.

I wouldn't get to bothered with the vid Silver. I've seen a bloke drive an old xd falcon sedan further than a bunch of blokes in a g60 patrol up Mt Canobolas in the snow. Vids there for fun not to upset anybody. If it dose i'll remove it!

fabbio
22nd January 2012, 12:40 AM
You got a nice area arond there. Went to Bathurst last year, and stayed with family in Orange. We only allowed 2 days to explore around Ophir, but could have spent alot longer looking around.

TuffTD42
31st January 2012, 08:55 PM
You got a nice area arond there. Went to Bathurst last year, and stayed with family in Orange. We only allowed 2 days to explore around Ophir, but could have spent alot longer looking around.

Yes it is a great spot. There is a great 4x4 track there too, if you know where to look. Ophir has been revamped a bit now. Friend of mine is on the Ophir reserve trust & She has managed to get funding through out the last 12 months to spend on the area.