PDA

View Full Version : millweld airbox

Scotts
5th April 2011, 06:08 PM
im looking at getting a millweld airbox for my td4.2 just wondering if anyone has pics of it inside the bonnet so i can see where abouts all the pipes ended up.

cheers

Bigrig
5th April 2011, 06:40 PM
You'd be lucky mate - they only got released on the 18th February or thereabouts ... link below to the website ...

http://www.millweld.com/a/Airboxes

Scotts
5th April 2011, 06:49 PM
been on the website heaps, the one on there is of a gu. i didnt realise the release date. talked to them today and ordered one. guess ill get to be the one who works out all the problems.

Bigrig
5th April 2011, 06:55 PM
been on the website heaps, the one on there is of a gu. i didnt realise the release date. talked to them today and ordered one. guess ill get to be the one who works out all the problems.

Too true mate - have to admit, they're not as sharp as I thought they'd be - for the price, I would have expected something better than a bolt on job for the top and bottom sections .... that said, they're bound to be a damn site more robust than the OE unit!!

Good luck with it and throw up some snaps once it's in!!

AB
5th April 2011, 07:05 PM
Yeah you might be the guinea pig unfortunately mate but let us know how you go and if you get stuck just ask and hopefully someone can help you out!

Scotts
5th April 2011, 07:42 PM
yea well thats right. cant really see it being to hard. chuck it in on a weekend in a couple of weeks. i will definatley have some pictures up for everyone. at least then people will know what there in for.

thanks guys