PDA

View Full Version : Monster jam tickets(inc pit passes) for sale - Saturday 10 October

Bacho86
8th October 2015, 05:39 PM
Hey guys unfortunately my son is still sick (suspected appendicitis) so we aren't able to go to monster jam this Saturday.

I've got 1 x adult and 1 x child ticket for the 2pm show this Saturday 10 October 2015 including pit passes to sell, purchase price $135. Happy to sell for less so that someone else can enjoy, otherwise they'll just go to waste.

Pick up from Ferntree Gully or I maybe able to arrange for them to be dropped off.

Any questions please shoot me a PM

Cheers Nathan

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/10/92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bacho86
9th October 2015, 06:27 PM
Hey guys just bumping this up, need to get rid of these tonight otherwise they'll go to waste.

Happy to drop them off tonight or tomorrow morning to help the buyer.

Thanks

Winnie
9th October 2015, 07:03 PM
Funny mate, Amz rang me at work yesterday and wanted to go but then realised it was a child ticket and she was shattered!

Bacho86
9th October 2015, 07:49 PM
Funny mate, Amz rang me at work yesterday and wanted to go but then realised it was a child ticket and she was shattered!

Hahah don't think you could pull off behind a kid anymore.

Maybe you could take one of your nephews / nieces? Lol

Winnie
9th October 2015, 08:07 PM
I would love to mate but we are already booked out for dinner tomorrow night. I hope these tickets don't go to waste.

Bacho86
9th October 2015, 08:26 PM
I would love to mate but we are already booked out for dinner tomorrow night. I hope these tickets don't go to waste.

No worries mate.

Unfortunately at this stage there hasn't been any interest so likely to go unused which would be a massive shame

jay see
9th October 2015, 08:36 PM
Shame if no one picks these up.
I took my son last time they were out and enjoyed it. Got work this weekend so can't do anything.
Give eBay a shot, you never know.