PDA

View Full Version : Redman's NT Trip

Dhuck
3rd April 2011, 08:50 PM
Adam was over this weekend after getting back from his NT trip. He had a sh!t load of pics so we put them into a slide show. He will post a run down of his trip when he get's to a computer.

Enjoy the show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zwzQJpP6LU

Part 2 soon

Bigrig
3rd April 2011, 08:53 PM
Adam was over this weekend after getting back from his NT trip. He had a sh!t load of pics so we put them into a slide show. He will post a run down of his trip when he get's to a computer.

Enjoy the show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zwzQJpP6LU

No Audio in the following will fix soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLl8e8jBC3M

Change the YouTube settings goose ... sorry, dhuck! ... so I can watch it on an iPhone!!! LOL!!!

AB
3rd April 2011, 08:58 PM
Awesome Redman, what a trip!!!

So jealous....I like the slideshow too, you just press play and kick back with awesome pictures and good music to boot...lol

Dhuck
3rd April 2011, 09:33 PM
Change the YouTube settings goose ... sorry, dhuck! ... so I can watch it on an iPhone!!! LOL!!!

how? these are the first youtube uploads I have done. Only opened the account tonight.

Bigrig
3rd April 2011, 09:37 PM
how? these are the first youtube uploads I have done. Only opened the account tonight.

Edit the vids in YouTube - at the bottom choose the option to let play on iPhone etc

Dhuck
3rd April 2011, 09:41 PM
ok will do when upload has finished about half hour

Finly Owner
3rd April 2011, 09:48 PM
Was ready to watch part two but you have removed it?

Nice pics Adam, what's the story with replaced guard? I like the water stains on the rock and etc

Dhuck
3rd April 2011, 09:58 PM
Was ready to watch part two but you have removed it?

Nice pics Adam, what's the story with replaced guard? I like the water stains on the rock and etc

They had an accident at Sarina. It was p!$$ing down rain no signs to say the road was pot holed and bounced out of one and swiped the side of an on coming car. This was day 1 and his missus was driving. The other car rolled and was written off. But all people concerned were ok. No njuries.

Will have number 2 back up shortly

Bigrig
3rd April 2011, 10:09 PM
They had an accident at Sarina. It was p!$$ing down rain no signs to say the road was pot holed and bounced out of one and swiped the side of an on coming car. This was day 1 and his missus was driving. The other car rolled and was written off. But all people concerned were ok. No njuries.

Bloody lucky - makes the dramas from the day before appear insignificant!

Dhuck
3rd April 2011, 10:15 PM
Here is the second part and Scotty you should be able to view it now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKVjIe8TUxc

Finly Owner
3rd April 2011, 11:03 PM

So is that the end of it or is he expecting legal action from those people for costs? Poor bugger. At least they were able to carry on for the trip.

Dhuck
3rd April 2011, 11:09 PM
Not sure whats going on atm. Insurance has covered him. But due to the signage or lack there of, the Sarina police said it was a straight out accident and that neither vehicle was in the wrong. However once they get the police report, they may find a negligence case against main roads for the lack of signage.

Finly Owner
3rd April 2011, 11:26 PM
Loved the very last shot in part two, calendar,post card type photo. Allin all very inspiring. Thanks For helping Adam get it all on line to share Dave.

Tim

Finly Owner
3rd April 2011, 11:27 PM
Glad all are alive and uninjured.

nowoolies
3rd April 2011, 11:32 PM
stunning absolutly stunning
well done

Bigrig
4th April 2011, 09:00 AM
Top snaps mate - looks like he had a ball tearing time!!!

Bob
4th April 2011, 10:30 AM
Great Pics mate. Would love to that part of the Country one day. Next year when I finally hang up my boots

Sir Roofy
4th April 2011, 11:01 AM
What an amazing lot of talented people we have on this forum
very insperatinal thanks guys just loved it

dads tractor
17th May 2011, 11:10 PM
great camera work Dhuck and for anyone else going to kings canyon check for a new or full moon and go up at night for the most amazing shots of the sand stone formations .BUT be warned have head lamps on sober and have your wits about you or dead will be the result.

Dhuck
17th May 2011, 11:14 PM
great camera work Dhuck and for anyone else going to kings canyon check for a new or full moon and go up at night for the most amazing shots of the sand stone formations .BUT be warned have head lamps on sober and have your wits about you or dead will be the result.

Redman is my brother mate. The pics were from him and his missus. I just created the slide show for him

dads tractor
17th May 2011, 11:24 PM
oops sorry Redman :Dhuck I wish the brain would take in what the eyes see

Dhuck
18th May 2011, 07:20 AM
I would love to do the trip he did. But I will be doing something similar next year.