PDA

View Full Version : 2 forests in one day.... Cobaw and Tallarook Friday the 2nd

Bloodyaussie
29th September 2015, 06:12 PM
Thinking about heading out on Friday for a play and wanted to do both Cobaw in the morning then Tallarook in the arvo..

Cobaw has some awesome tracks and some are pretty tough plus dont think there are any closures there.

Anyone interested in a play.

Just thinking out loud as I have been with the kids for every day for 3 weeks now and need some me time.

Hodge
29th September 2015, 06:28 PM
Wish I had tyres & a winch. I'd be in I reckon.

Bloodyaussie
29th September 2015, 06:29 PM
Winnie did the High Country with road tyres on one trip....

AB
29th September 2015, 06:38 PM
Wish I had tyres & a winch. I'd be in I reckon. You will probably be ok believe it or not.

Toolangi on the weekend was drier then expected and if we don't get much rain this week you'll be fine.

I'm got grand final plans unfortunately BA :(

Irish
29th September 2015, 06:43 PM
Thinking about heading out on Friday for a play and wanted to do both Cobaw in the morning then Tallarook in the arvo..

Cobaw has some awesome tracks and some are pretty tough plus dont think there are any closures there.

Anyone interested in a play.

Just thinking out loud as I have been with the kids for every day for 3 weeks now and need some me time.

You promised we'd never talk about Cobaw!!!!!!

Bloodyaussie
29th September 2015, 07:16 PM
You promised we'd never talk about Cobaw!!!!!!

Mate have been back since that infamous night when we got out at 2.30am..... that was one hard night.

Hodge
29th September 2015, 07:47 PM
Winnie did the High Country with road tyres on one trip....

You will probably be ok believe it or not.

Toolangi on the weekend was drier then expected and if we don't get much rain this week you'll be fine.

Famous last words. I made a mistake twice, heading out on stock tires. My first ever trek to tallarook actually (not forum) and ended up being just a anchor and held the rest up. I bloody hated it. And tires I have now are borderline legal so...
More than happy to come be someones winch bitch !

Bacho86
29th September 2015, 08:07 PM
I'm out for this weekend as well unfortunately... I'll be enjoying the all serenity that aberfeldy and walhalla has to offer ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloodyaussie
29th September 2015, 09:07 PM
Maybe ill go visit my mum on top of blue rag track??

Hodge
29th September 2015, 09:23 PM

Blue rag is shut until cup weekend ? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Bloodyaussie
29th September 2015, 09:34 PM
Blue rag is shut until cup weekend ? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Well thats just shit then..... god i am bored snd need a break... blah

Winnie
29th September 2015, 10:06 PM
I'm going there this weekend

jay see
30th September 2015, 02:22 AM
I know the feeling.
I took the 2 weeks off as the Mrs hasn't much A/L and work is pissing me off ATM.
Taking them camping on Thursday for a couple of days so regretfully I'll have to pass.

Hodge
30th September 2015, 07:54 AM
I'm going there this weekend

Sorry for misleading ya BA, I thought it was shut till cup weekend. Last year it was.