PDA

View Full Version : LH Patrol Pillar Pod needed

SiberianPatrol
15th August 2015, 02:23 AM
Anyone know where I can source a double gauge pillar pod for a left hand drive Patrol? I looked on eBay several weeks ago and found one from 4x4concepts, but it seems like they have dropped off the map. Their eBay store is basically nonexistent and they haven't answered any of my emails, so I don't know where to look.

Saw that they have a double steering column mount that I guess I could use, but their lack of response makes me very hesitant to order anything from them.

Thanks, mates.

Softy
15th August 2015, 06:52 AM
4x4 concepts have crap customer service if you try contact them online.. Usually you have to call the number to get thru to them. Myself and plenty of others have brought pillar pods from them with no issues at all.... Shipped quickly and the product is good. (well mine was anyway)

Cuppa
15th August 2015, 09:57 AM
4x4 concepts have crap customer service if you try contact them online.. Usually you have to call the number to get thru to them. Myself and plenty of others have brought pillar pods from them with no issues at all.... Shipped quickly and the product is good. (well mine was anyway)

I’d agree with Softy’s assessment of both their customer service & the product. I just checked out their website & see they are now sellng online in currencies other than Aussie dollars. That & something Threedogs here (I think) said a while back make me think they do left hand pillar pods, although I was unable to locate them on the website. Maybe Threedogs might chime in?

http://4x4concepts.com.au/index.php

EDIT: Also found this on Ebay. The auction is finished, & the pic shows a right hand pillar pod, but the wording clearly states Left handed, so they have the means of producing them even if not selling them at present.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LEFT-HAND-DRIVE-GU-Patrol-pillar-Pod-Painted-GREY-G-Left-Hand-Drive-/271115140104?nma=true&si=659vLhCJM%252Fv7XAOtycPL3rNjPBI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Bigcol
15th August 2015, 10:09 AM
I have brought one through 4x4concepts as well,
they have them every now and again

didnt have any problems with them at all....