PDA

View Full Version : 2' lift springs wanted for GQ in Vic please

SharkyGQ
13th August 2015, 09:20 PM
Just wondering if anyone in Vic would have front and back 2' lift springs you don't want anymore and don't want my first born to buy off ya lol. Don't have to be newish but sort of don't want flogged out ones please. I don't want it ten foot off the ground but will be adding a bit of weight to it over next few weeks and just want to lift it up and hopefully keep it up at respectable height to avoid any damage from being too low. Any help be much appreciated Thanks Steve

Makka
15th August 2015, 11:27 AM
got a set of 3 inch in nsw central coast in GC $200

SharkyGQ
16th August 2015, 08:41 PM
Thanks Makka although I would very much love 3' I have to stick to 2'. I need them bad but just picked up ARB winch bar so might be a few weeks before I can grab any Thanks mate

Clunk
16th August 2015, 11:13 PM
Less than $400 for a set of new King springs on fleabsy

katwoman
17th August 2015, 09:26 AM
I've got GU ones if they're the same.
Gippsland.

SharkyGQ
17th August 2015, 07:28 PM
Mmmmm can I put just the springs in or do the shocks have to be changed too. Thanks Clunk yeah seen the kings ones was hoping to pick up set cheapish but .... and thanks Katwoman, I would think they are the same but not 100% sure. Unfortunately Gippy just too far for me. Thanks

SharkyGQ
18th September 2015, 07:39 PM
Got springs but need shockers anyone help me out with rear shockers to suit 2' lifted springs. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.