PDA

View Full Version : Testing video upload from Tapa

MudRunnerTD
1st August 2015, 01:52 PM
https://vimeo.com/135108847

So I saw someone post avid last week. I didn't think it was possible unless via YouTube.

Here you go! Straight from Tapa App!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause AB turned it back on!!

MudRunnerTD
1st August 2015, 01:54 PM
Oh! And there is a Language Warning!!

AB
1st August 2015, 02:10 PM
So Tappa have the Vimeo built in, that's bloody handy!

Rossco
1st August 2015, 02:15 PM
Very professional, what a pisser LMAO!!!! . . . You guys should run recovery ccourses [emoji6]

Bacho86
1st August 2015, 03:51 PM
Yeh I loaded up a video of Matt standing up going down with 2 toboggans straight from my phone via tappa... Didn't realise you had to do it another way lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloodyaussie
1st August 2015, 03:53 PM
I'm a fat c%$t.... funny shit that day

MudRunnerTD
1st August 2015, 04:38 PM
Yeh I loaded up a video of Matt standing up going down with 2 toboggans straight from my phone via tappa... Didn't realise you had to do it another way lol

Yeah that's the one I saw then couldn't find it again to show AB. This is a new feature and a bloody great one! Glad you stumbled over it! Thanks! Save us having to upload to YouTube then link back.

Maxhead
1st August 2015, 04:44 PM
I'm a fat c%$t....

Yep and you know it... hahahahah

If you tried hard enough you'd look like my muscular trimmed and terrific body :)

Bacho86
1st August 2015, 04:47 PM
Yeah that's the one I saw then couldn't find it again to show AB. This is a new feature and a bloody great one! Glad you stumbled over it! Thanks! Save us having to upload to YouTube then link back.

Haha no worries - will this have an impact on the forum servers if everyone starts uploading videos directly instead of using YouTube servers and linking them?

MudRunnerTD
1st August 2015, 05:21 PM
Haha no worries - will this have an impact on the forum servers if everyone starts uploading videos directly instead of using YouTube servers and linking them?

I shall let that be ABs problem.........

AB
1st August 2015, 05:49 PM
Haha no worries - will this have an impact on the forum servers if everyone starts uploading videos directly instead of using YouTube servers and linking them? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Nah it's not kept on my server it's kept on Vimeo

Clunk
1st August 2015, 07:58 PM
Apple thing is it?

MudRunnerTD
1st August 2015, 08:07 PM
Apple thing is it?

Doesn't it work for you Clunky? Sad Hippo!

Clunk
1st August 2015, 08:19 PM
Doesn't it work for you Clunky? Sad Hippo!

mneh, not bothered........ if it doesnt have boobies, i'm not interested

rusty_nail
6th August 2015, 09:05 AM
im just testing something dont ming me