PDA

View Full Version : Hi All!

benlu
7th July 2010, 09:35 AM
G'day all.

Bought an 88 GQ Safari a couple of weeks back and am hoping to head into the wilderness in a few weeks. I'm over here with my wife for about a year and hopefully will be living out of the back of the wagon.

Currently we are based in Gingin, just outside Perth. I've been looking at the forum to get a few answers to questions so I thought I'd sign up. I'll post some pics of the ride as and when I have time I hope to put some up of our travels as well for anyone interested.

Look forward to chatting to you all. Ben and Louise.

AB
7th July 2010, 09:40 AM
Hi Ben and Louise,

Welcome to the forum.

Please feel free to ask anything.

There's a lot of members on here in WA so they may be able to help you with the start of the trip.

If you get time draw up your itinerary for everyone to check out as we should be able to give some advice on what to see, etc.

Minx
7th July 2010, 09:45 AM
Welcome Ben & Louise.

patch697
7th July 2010, 11:08 AM
G/day Ben and Louise & Welcome to the forum. We are a friendly bunch here who are always willing to help so please feel free to ask as many question as you need. Like Andy said we have alot of members from WA who are a real good bunch of Blokes (very funny to) & im sure thay will be more than happy to help with your plans.

Mate I dont mind telling you im a bit envious your plans, thay sound fantastic & you've picked a good 4x4 for the job.

I look forward to chatting with you & your Wife. (yes this forum is very Wife safe)....lol

Cheers & all the best
Paul

Woof
7th July 2010, 06:48 PM
Welcome Ben & Louise, if we can be of any assistance just let us know.

DX grunt
7th July 2010, 07:02 PM
Welcome Ben & Louise.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

IP-GQ
8th July 2010, 08:38 AM
Welcome Ben and Louise

Danny
8th July 2010, 05:25 PM
G'day Ben and Louise, yes like what everyone else mentioned, post up your plans and questions for us to look at.

RustyNails
13th August 2010, 12:07 PM
Hey Ben and Louise, great to see more West Aussies.
Keep us up to date with your progress.

Paul

Finly Owner
13th August 2010, 08:35 PM
Hi and welcome Ben & Louise

Maxhead
13th August 2010, 09:53 PM
Hi to you both and welcome.
Cheers
Kris