PDA

View Full Version : Central Australian Trip

FNQGU
26th July 2015, 09:30 AM
Hi guys,

Just home from a big loop through Central Australia and thought I'd throw up a few photos and a bit of video all together in a YouTube clip.

Besides a little issue with a blown Transmission line in the middle of the Simpson, it all went really well. The Painted Desert and Arkaroola were my favourite parts of the trip, with the Simpson experience close behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgZola-ORfA

4bye4
26th July 2015, 10:41 AM
Watched about half of it and ran out of time, but fantastic. Will be back to see it all the way through. Thanks mate.

FNQGU
26th July 2015, 11:51 AM
Yep, it was a great trip. My first real effort with a camera too. Learned a lot but drove the boys nuts wanting to stop every five minutes to take photos.

Sir Roofy
26th July 2015, 01:18 PM
Thanks for sharing were hope to get back out there again good camera work loved it

Cuppa
26th July 2015, 02:33 PM
Top effort & a top trip. Thanks for sharing it. Plenty of good memories I’m sure.

blocko05
29th July 2015, 08:23 PM
thanks for the video mate. it was great. I bet that in a couple of years your mates will be glad you took so many pics. My mates and I get away for a week every year with just us boys and we have just planned our next trip fob February next year. We will have 7 vehicles and 9 blokes. Cant wait.

cgm
29th July 2015, 09:28 PM
Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great trip.

rusty00
29th July 2015, 09:29 PM
Really enjoyed watching this, can't wait to do these trips once set up.

What was the full story around the transmission line and no oil, how did you overcome this?

Woof
29th July 2015, 09:46 PM
Brilliant..........thanks heaps for sharing your trip with us

mudski
29th July 2015, 10:09 PM
Bloody brilliant I reckon....

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Rock Trol
29th July 2015, 10:18 PM
Fantastic. Liked the way you presented the pics and the trip itself would have been so much fun.

jack
30th July 2015, 12:43 AM
Geez I am so jealous, I really have to do this trip. Thanks for sharing, great video.

ashmccormick
30th July 2015, 09:17 AM
Epic stuff mate! In the process of planning a trip from Kimberley round the coast down to Perth, SA, NSW and up to Brissie as I am moving at the end of the year. Your video is getting me pretty excited to say the least. Cheers for sharing it!

Ash

gaddy
30th July 2015, 06:44 PM
Great stuff , i watched it several times . Heading that way in a few months :)

FNQGU
1st August 2015, 03:56 PM
Yep, it was a fantastic trip. In many ways much easier and simpler as it was just the boys swagging it. Managed to visit just about every outback pub on the way for cultural education purposes too.

TheSponge
5th August 2015, 10:59 PM
Absolutely BRILLIANT! Well done - very enjoyable to watch.