PDA

View Full Version : A drive this Sunday.... maybe look for snow.

Bloodyaussie
9th July 2015, 06:50 PM
Anyone up for looking for some fun this Sunday?? Mags is doing our taxes and my head hurts already so instead of going shooting like I had planeed it is going to be too bloody cold so a drive it is???

Not sure where maybe even up to Rubicon.

Any takers?

lucus30
9th July 2015, 07:08 PM
Hmmm I'd love to but can't Sunday. Looking forward to going for a drive to see your rig

jay see
Ahhhh, again both kids playing almost the same time but different grounds, wife takes one I take the other.

Sometimes I cant wait for the season to be over

Sure to be snow around. Enjoy and stay warm.

Rossco
Gosh darn it Jono, very busy this weekend need to get my deck finished and work on the 4by too, but a drive would be fun and snow is oh so tempting. A slight maybe at this stage. . .

Bloodyaussie
9th July 2015, 08:07 PM
Wouldn't have to travel far by the looks of all the weather reports.

Bacho86
9th July 2015, 08:19 PM
Sorry mate I'm working on the patrol Sunday prepping for Licola, otherwise would have been good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucus30
9th July 2015, 08:36 PM
Sorry mate I'm working on the patrol Sunday prepping for Licola, otherwise would have been good!

You need a hand? I'm free early in the morning?

AB
9th July 2015, 08:41 PM
Can't you wait just 2 weeks ;)

Bloodyaussie
9th July 2015, 08:45 PM
Can't you wait just 2 weeks ;)

Did you not read.... Mags is doing our taxes... it is hell in this house !!!!

AB
9th July 2015, 08:47 PM
Did you not read.... Mas is doing our taxes... it is hell in this house !!!! Can mas do my tax?

Bloodyaussie
9th July 2015, 09:03 PM
Mags could but probably won't... ha ha ha

Bacho86
9th July 2015, 09:15 PM
You need a hand? I'm free early in the morning?

Thanks mate all good, just going down to my brothers place to run some wires, lights and do a bit of prep work for a dual battery system down the track

BSRT.Beast
10th July 2015, 08:08 PM
A Sunday run would be great but I still haven't managed to get some decent paint on my 1/4's yet.
Stupid weather and I don't have a garage so rain is a major factor when trying to do stuff.

Rossco
11th July 2015, 06:34 PM
Are you still going for a drive Jono?

Bloodyaussie
11th July 2015, 06:50 PM
Are you still going for a drive Jono?

Nah.... got to figure out how i am going to get a trailer off my trailer.. need to service all my equipment for my start back to work on Monday and need my trailer free to get my gear back to work.

Rossco
11th July 2015, 07:38 PM
Yeah fair enough. . . Could have squeezed a few hours in but have plenty to do! ! Only a couple of weeks, hopefully we'll be playing in the fluffy stuff!!