PDA

View Full Version : Idiots!

Simmo
6th July 2010, 09:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QDOY7LA8ro

I hope this isnt anyone here otherwise Ill look like an idiot.

I just found this on Youtube and thought it was pretty stupid.

Their number plates are all over the video and ripping up the area.

Stuff like this really gets to me when its right on the main road for the council and Vicroads to see.

And to put it on you tube for 500000 people to see is just brilliant.

Only a matter of time now till someone gets in contact with them.

Beers + Troll + video camera = trouble...lol

Mark
6th July 2010, 09:41 PM
Don't think its anyone on here whos posted their pics in members rides in that vid Simmo.

Agreed, pretty silly to video camera it and to put it on you tube for the world to see.

A couple of near on accidents in that vid with the light pole and the guy filming it.

I was waiting for an accident in that video.

I can see the plates in the vid but won't let the cat outa the bag.

Woof
6th July 2010, 09:41 PM
Hey Simmo, all I got was this: The URL contained a malformed video ID.

Simmo
6th July 2010, 09:43 PM
try now, sorry mustve copied it wrong.

Mark
6th July 2010, 09:45 PM
I got the error but had to delete the last letter, you accidently put a full stop on the end.

All good now.

Danny
6th July 2010, 09:47 PM
Pretty hardcore stuff their doing there.

I think my sister did that in her bicycle after the rain the other day.

Danny
6th July 2010, 10:40 PM
It would have been great to see their diffs blow out when spinning the wheels from dirt to bitchumen.

patch697
7th July 2010, 12:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5UnmUWcsbs

Lol...... Priceless..... At least the Arab was getting smoke off he's tyre....lol

Cheers
Paul

patch697
7th July 2010, 12:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QDOY7LA8ro

I hope this isnt anyone here otherwise Ill look like an idiot.

I just found this on Youtube and thought it was pretty stupid.

Their number plates are all over the video and ripping up the area.

Stuff like this really gets to me when its right on the main road for the council and Vicroads to see.

And to put it on you tube for 500000 people to see is just brilliant.

Only a matter of time now till someone gets in contact with them.

Beers + Troll + video camera = trouble...lol

This has been around for about 2 weeks now & the word is thay belong to a 4x4 club & this Vid was forwarded to the club & thay were reported by there own 4x4 club. WOW HOO!!!!!

This is the sort of thing that is getting us kicked out of everywhere by the DSE & it has upset a few I can tell you.

Cheers
Paul

Woof
7th July 2010, 06:56 PM
Would have liked to see them hit the pole........................LOSERS

Danny
7th July 2010, 06:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5UnmUWcsbs

Hey Plasnart, were did you find that video of my sister....lol

Looks just like her!

Danny
7th July 2010, 07:25 PM
C'mon, she can cook and can ride down the street to pick up beer in 5 minutes max...haha

NickBGU4
9th July 2010, 08:31 PM
Just left this comment on his movie

"You are a bunch of F@#KING IDIOTS. I really hope you lose your license and the cops impound your car. It's dickheads like you that give four wheel drivers a bad name. And by the way, if i can read your number plate, the police can too. I hear they spend a bit of time on this site looking for, and then booking wankers like you and your dropkick mates. "

I really hope he is not a member of this forum.

AB
10th July 2010, 02:22 AM
Just left this comment on his movie

"You are a bunch of F@#KING IDIOTS. I really hope you lose your license and the cops impound your car. It's dickheads like you that give four wheel drivers a bad name. And by the way, if i can read your number plate, the police can too. I hear they spend a bit of time on this site looking for, and then booking wankers like you and your dropkick mates. "

I really hope he is not a member of this forum.

Trust me mate he's not involved on this site.

We are a good bunch here.

We are only a young site but so far this community we have built is honestly the best group i have been involved in to date.

I know It's biased been the site operator but it is true!

NickBGU4
10th July 2010, 09:37 AM
That's good to know Andy. I probably got a little carried away with the comments i left for this moron, but as a former member of an SES road crash rescue team you get sick of attending accidents caused by idiots like them. If they want to drive like that then fair enough, but do it on private property, NOT on a public road.

patch697
10th July 2010, 12:25 PM
Trust me mate he's not involved on this site.

We are a good bunch here.

We are only a young site but so far this community we have built is honestly the best group i have been involved in to date.

I know It's biased been the site operator but it is true!

Thank you Andy & I think im safe in speaking for everyone here by saying your doing a top job & We all love it here to.

Cheers
Paul

patch697
10th July 2010, 12:31 PM
That's good to know Andy. I probably got a little carried away with the comments i left for this moron, but as a former member of an SES road crash rescue team you get sick of attending accidents caused by idiots like them. If they want to drive like that then fair enough, but do it on private property, NOT on a public road.

Totally 100% agree with you on that & the word is thay have been delt with.

Outrageous behavior I must say & the best part is there own stupid bragging has brought them all unstuck...How poetic.

Cheers
Paul