PDA

View Full Version : 4 and 5 July - any interest?

DSPIES
1st July 2015, 12:27 PM
gday folks

i've got a spare weekend this weekend so i was wondering if anyone is interested in a drive?

Hopefully an overnighter somewhere - point A to point B? leave saturday morning, back sunday evening?

open to suggestions. happy to tick a few tracks of someones bucket list if they want?

cheers
david

alternatively... day trip saturday anyone?

lucus30
1st July 2015, 12:30 PM
Would love to mate but already doing a trip to Mt Skene, otherwise I would be in for sure
Next time

rusty_nail
1st July 2015, 12:49 PM
DSPIES, where are you at mate? i have a feeling your in vic but just thought i would ask

Bloodyaussie
1st July 2015, 12:52 PM
Yes David is Mexican....

Winnie
1st July 2015, 12:54 PM
Hmm bummer, would love to but working Saturday and spending the day in Melbourne on Sunday... can't seem to get away from that place lately!

Bacho86
1st July 2015, 12:54 PM
Always keen for a trip, but unfortunately this weekend I'm not free either

DSPIES
1st July 2015, 01:23 PM
Yep, Vic. happy to bring the tequila

threedogs
1st July 2015, 04:31 PM
What side of town are you on?

DSPIES
1st July 2015, 04:43 PM
i'm in the city...(i always wonder how many inner city members are on this forum. I don't see a lot of patrols driving around )

jay see
1st July 2015, 08:27 PM
Meant to be working this weekend, but had to choose between the footy clubs annual ball, bucks night or work on Saturday night. A/L approved and bucks it is. Like the idea of overnight but unfortunately can't be this weekend. Sunday have both kids playing same time different grounds so that's out as well. Definitely would if I could. Next time David.

DSPIES
1st July 2015, 10:37 PM
Cheers folks. i've found another trip heading out which i'll jump on board.

i'll post again when i get my next free weekend. i'll also try post it earlier to ensure it happens.

thanks for those that replied.

lucus30
1st July 2015, 10:56 PM
What trip you doing?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

jay see
2nd July 2015, 08:59 AM
Cheers David.

krbrooking
2nd July 2015, 05:40 PM
Sorry man have only just seen this. Bugger. Oh well next time maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bacho86
5th July 2015, 11:35 PM
Cheers folks. i've found another trip heading out which i'll jump on board.

i'll post again when i get my next free weekend. i'll also try post it earlier to ensure it happens.

thanks for those that replied.

Hey mate saw some photos on fb and thought I recognised your patrol! Nice work on the write up, looks like you had a great trip away!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucus30
6th July 2015, 12:51 PM
Yeah I saw that too. Also had a look at your write up on 4wdtrip very detailed
Shame I didn't run into you, as I was around the area roughly around the same time

DSPIES
6th July 2015, 03:09 PM
cheers guys.
was a good trip. looking forward to the next one.