PDA

View Full Version : Licola trip payment information and other details

Pages : [1] 2

Bloodyaussie
24th June 2015, 09:57 AM
Ok we have an account to use which is AB's... I have made up a list of the amounts owing and a rough guide on who is in what rooms just to try and smooth things over on arrival and there will be some adjustments to a couple of the rooms when we get there.

Now there are limited cars that will be able to be parked near the houses but there is a parking area close... I suggest unloading then move your car once finished.

Bring your own sleeping bags/blankets/doonas/sheet/ pillows.

There are no double beds (except one which AB has claimed) so if you really feel the need to share a bed and you have a good camp bed then bring it.

I also suggest a small heater for your rooms.... try not to have them on when not needed and don't advertise the fact we have them.

There are cups and kettles/ toaster/ microwave basic utensils and cups plates in each house and there is a large kitchen at the other end but with the other 4wd group staying up that end it may be tight... we have 2 large BBQ's up our end.

For those driving in from Moe on the Friday morning we are meeting at the BP in Moe (2nd exit off the frreway) at 9am (try and get there a bit before) all others will need to make there own arrangements.

You can message me or AB for the bank details.

Remember this is not an official club meet, it is a bunch of mates going for a drive and there is no onus on Nissanpatrol.com for any damage sustained.. 4wding is dangerous.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x260/jpgpz/Scan_20150623_zpsecztqb1p.png (http://s184.photobucket.com/user/jpgpz/media/Scan_20150623_zpsecztqb1p.png.html)

Winnie
24th June 2015, 10:33 AM
Good work Jonathan, happy with that and will pay at home tonight. Look forward to it.

We should have a chat about the drive in from Moe and maybe do something a little different.

Rossco
24th June 2015, 11:10 AM
Cheers jono looks good.
I'm a definate for Friday. I'll see how we go closer to the time but may meet you guys at the corner of South Face Rd & Moe Rawson rd (just to be different! !) If all good. . .

Clarkie
24th June 2015, 11:12 AM
All paid up. Looking forward to this.

Bloodyaussie
24th June 2015, 06:06 PM
Good work Jonathan, happy with that and will pay at home tonight. Look forward to it.

We should have a chat about the drive in from Moe and maybe do something a little different.

Thanks mate nice to be appreciated ....

As for the drive in I am up for something good but would like to arrive mid arvo not late or in the dark !!!!

Many of us will have young kids so cannot be doing any late night Rossco winching...lol

Winnie
24th June 2015, 06:17 PM
Thanks mate nice to be appreciated ....

As for the drive in I am up for something good but would like to arrive mid arvo not late or in the dark !!!!

Many of us will have young kids so cannot be doing any late night Rossco winching...lol
No no I know that... Lol
Let me have a looksee over the maps and I'll let you know what I come up with

Bloodyaussie
24th June 2015, 06:23 PM
No no I know that... Lol
Let me have a looksee over the maps and I'll let you know what I come up with

I do like the drive in I have done twice now but the 2nd time I went over MT Useful and not the tracks below.

But something different would be nice.?

AB
24th June 2015, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the turbo upgrade donations everybody, your support and generosity is outstanding ;)

Maxhead
24th June 2015, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the turbo upgrade donations everybody, your support and generosity is outstanding ;)
No worries mate, money sent!!

When's the 6.5 diesel going in...lOL

Rossco
24th June 2015, 06:31 PM

Hahaha!!! Yeah better not lead then. Was thinking tho. . . could cut across the Low Saddle track to Aberfeldy rd (Beardmore), that's a nice one. (Steep but well graded and pretty short)

Do we have a confirmed list of the Friday convoy yet? ?

AB
24th June 2015, 06:33 PM
Hahaha!!! Yeah better not lead then. Was thinking tho. . . could cut across the Low Saddle track to Aberfeldy rd (Beardmore), that's a nice one. (Steep but well graded and pretty short) Do we have a confirmed list of the Friday convoy yet? ? I'll join the Friday group ;)

Winnie
24th June 2015, 06:45 PM
I'll join the Friday group ;)
Oh we better go main roads then... Don't think your car is capable enough?

Rossco
24th June 2015, 07:05 PM
Burgoyne's is another option to think about if river levels aren't high. . . .

Bloodyaussie
24th June 2015, 07:39 PM
Forgot to mention for those meeting at Moe at 9am to add them selves to the list so we know who we are waiting for..

Ba
AB
Rossco
Winnie

BSRT.Beast
24th June 2015, 07:41 PM
All paid ..... Friday morning for us

BSRT.Beast
24th June 2015, 07:42 PM
Ba
AB
Rossco
Winnie
Beast

Bacho86
24th June 2015, 08:03 PM
Will be transferring funds tonight to AB. I'm good for Moe at 9am so:

Ba
AB
Rossco
Winnie
Beast
Bacho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxhead
24th June 2015, 08:26 PM
If my patrol is ready I'll be there 9am for a cruise to Licola, otherwise I'll be bringing my work car at some stage on Friday

Bloodyaussie
24th June 2015, 08:33 PM
If my patrol is ready I'll be there 9am for a cruise to Licola, otherwise I'll be bringing my work car at some stage on Friday

Lets hope it is ready to rock and roll Friday.

When will you know by??

Maxhead
24th June 2015, 08:39 PM
Lets hope it is ready to rock and roll Friday.

When will you know by??

If I get my arse into gear than soon.

I just replaced the draglink and need wheel alignment . Then take it into Nissan to get the front right hub fixed ....whiuch they can never fault...lol

Maxhead
24th June 2015, 08:42 PM
BTW, I got the lockers and every other fault sorted so ready to rumble

katwoman
24th June 2015, 08:42 PM

I dont even know which cars we're taking yet...

Winnie
25th June 2015, 08:18 AM
Burgoyne's is another option to think about if river levels aren't high. . . .
I'm thinking across beardmores like last time, then up trig track and then go down flats track onto Donnelys, then up morning star track, then either Burgoyne's or cob spur track into Licola.

liftlid
25th June 2015, 08:35 AM
I'll join the Friday group ;)
You better not. Don't forget your have just sold your high mount winch!!!

Sir Roofy
25th June 2015, 10:44 AM
I'm thinking across beardmores like last time, then up trig track and then go down flats track onto Donnelys, then up morning star track, then either Burgoyne's or cob spur track into Licola.

Cob spur could be interesting that time of year

Rossco
25th June 2015, 12:26 PM
Sounds good. . . Could do either beardmores or low saddle (for something new, nice track too). Pretty sure Trig Tk is seasonally closed, could do Fultons as an altetnative. Burgoynes would be good we can get a gauge of river levels when we cross the Aberfeldy, if not can still cut up to Cobb spur without backtracking from the Macalister crossing if need be. . . Ooh yeah can't wait ! ! ! !

Winnie
25th June 2015, 12:32 PM
Sounds good. . . Could do either beardmores or low saddle (for something new, nice track too). Pretty sure Trig Tk is seasonally closed, could do Fultons as an altetnative. Burgoynes would be good we can get a gauge of river levels when we cross the Aberfeldy, if not can still cut up to Cobb spur without backtracking from the Macalister crossing if need be. . . Ooh yeah can't wait ! ! ! !

Hmm yeah didn't think about closures, you're right about Trig. I haven't done Low Saddle so that would be good to try.

BSRT.Beast
25th June 2015, 12:42 PM
http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0004/661819/SeasonalRoadClosures2015.pdf

low saddle is also closed

Rossco
25th June 2015, 12:46 PM
http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0004/661819/SeasonalRoadClosures2015.pdf

low saddle is also closed
Yeah Cheers. Had a feeling it was a SC but wasn't marked on the rooftop map as such. . . Looks like Bardmores then, think the rest should be right. . .

Family4x4
25th June 2015, 06:53 PM
Sorry we are not going to make it. I hope you the trip goes well and you find snow or mud!

AB
25th June 2015, 06:54 PM
Sorry we are not going to make it. I hope you the trip goes well and you find snow or mud! Bugger mate!!!

Rossco
25th June 2015, 06:59 PM
Yeah no good Sean, would have been good. . .

katwoman
25th June 2015, 08:49 PM
Paid up and proud !!

Clarkie
25th June 2015, 11:03 PM
Ba
AB
Rossco
Winnie
Beast
Bacho
Clarkie

AB
26th June 2015, 08:36 AM
Hi Folks,

I just noticed a couple of people have paid into my business account (Bendigo Bank account).

Please do not put money in there as I have to quickly get it out and then explain it to mr Tax man!

The Comm Bank details that I or BA have provided is the correct account.

Winnie
27th June 2015, 08:34 PM

Crap, totally forgot! Just paid now!

Bloodyaussie
27th June 2015, 08:43 PM
Crap, totally forgot! Just paid now!

Shit I still have to pay $17......

AB
27th June 2015, 08:53 PM
I just realised I spent someone's money on frigging sleepers that was put in my other account!!!!

Now I need to put that back into the licola trip money from the magic credit card...grrr!!!!

Winnie
27th June 2015, 08:53 PM
I just realised I spent someone's money on frigging sleepers that was put in my other account!!!!

Now I need to put that back into the licola trip money from the magic credit card...grrr!!!!
Yeah that was my money. Can I have it back?

Bloodyaussie
27th June 2015, 08:54 PM

So spill the beans... who was it....

AB
27th June 2015, 09:26 PM
Not saying ;)

liftlid
29th June 2015, 06:04 PM
All paid thanks

Bloodyaussie
29th June 2015, 06:05 PM
Good stuff Gary..... How many still have not paid AB...???

AB
29th June 2015, 07:02 PM
Money cleared is...

Kat
Nisshead
Winnie
Colin and Nicole
Bacho86
Clarkie
Rossco
AB

Bloodyaussie
29th June 2015, 07:17 PM
I have just paid the $17 I still owed just now AB.... Bacho may have a mate coming along to share his ride and waiting for him to confirm as we have had some rats jump ship.

Ok.... for those that need a kick up the ass (I guess I have to chase people around)

Darren.....
Drew
Mattfew

Dont make me chase you around.....

AB
29th June 2015, 07:40 PM
I have just paid the $17 I still owed just now AB.... Bacho may have a mate coming along to share his ride and waiting for him to confirm as we have had some rats jump ship. Ok.... for those that need a kick up the ass (I guess I have to chase people around) Darren..... Drew Mattfew Dont make me chase you around..... ^^^ otherwise this bloke is coming after you lot!!!

Maxhead
29th June 2015, 07:46 PM
I have just paid the $17 I still owed just now AB.... Bacho may have a mate coming along to share his ride and waiting for him to confirm as we have had some rats jump ship.

Ok.... for those that need a kick up the ass (I guess I have to chase people around)

Darren.....
Drew
Mattfew

Dont make me chase you around.....

Thank fark i paid

..........on the move

Winnie
29th June 2015, 08:15 PM
^^^ otherwise this bloke is coming after you lot!!!
Phew! I'm safe!! Look out boys!

katwoman
30th June 2015, 04:52 AM
Thank fark i paid

..........on the move

Lucky it's a long swim.....

Bloodyaussie
30th June 2015, 09:19 PM
I have not had any response from those still owing.... ab do you want to try.

I've done enough... slackers.

Mudrunner
Drewboyaus
Matfew

AB
1st July 2015, 08:33 AM
I have not had any response from those still owing.... ab do you want to try. I've done enough... slackers. Mudrunner Drewboyaus Matfew Time to bring out the big gun ;)

lucus30
1st July 2015, 09:48 AM
Time to bring out the big gun ;)

In that case i'm here to help. ha ha
Well I've been told its a biggun any way

Bacho86
1st July 2015, 03:34 PM

I'll be flying solo as my mate's roster has him working back in Karatha for that weekend.

matfew
2nd July 2015, 04:31 PM
Sorry been busy and sick so havent been on forum to see this thread.

All paid looking forward to it.

Bloodyaussie
2nd July 2015, 06:38 PM
Drew has promised me he will be paying tomorrow (yet to be seen) so there is only one outstanding payment left...

So shall we make the payment cut off by Friday...?

AB
2nd July 2015, 08:39 PM
Who's that Darren?

Bloodyaussie
2nd July 2015, 08:47 PM
Who's that Darren?

Yes.......

Maxhead
2nd July 2015, 08:59 PM
Ban him I say...lol

MudRunnerTD
3rd July 2015, 10:27 AM
Yeah right!!! So I get a text from Jonny this morning asking me to make a payment for this as a first reminder? Yet here I am Named and Shamed? Nice one. No Pms or text?

Paid in full Yestrday.

Bloodyaussie
3rd July 2015, 10:31 AM
Yeah right!!! So I get a text from Jonny this morning asking me to make a payment for this as a first reminder? Yet here I am Named and Shamed? Nice one. No Pms or text?

Paid in full Yestrday.

Piss off you read everything.. im not your mother... yoy did not even reply... sick of this

Winnie
3rd July 2015, 10:39 AM
I like cereal

BigRAWesty
3rd July 2015, 02:27 PM
I like cereal
Henway. ...

Maxhead
3rd July 2015, 02:58 PM
I like cereal

I like pop corn :)

Winnie
3rd July 2015, 03:09 PM
Here you go friend =]

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/07/1.gif

Winnie
3rd July 2015, 03:18 PM
Henway. ...

About half a kilo.

BigRAWesty
3rd July 2015, 07:16 PM
About half a kilo.
Dam you.........

AB
3rd July 2015, 07:28 PM
Looking forward to a chilled out relaxed trip folks ;)

This will be my kids first time seeing snow so we better find some fluffy white stuff!!!

Rossco
3rd July 2015, 07:47 PM
It's certainly cold enough, just need some more rain. Hope there is heaps of fluffy stuff. ☺

Winnie
3rd July 2015, 07:52 PM
Yeah there's heaps of snow up there at the moment! Hopefully this weather keeps on

AB
3rd July 2015, 07:57 PM
Would there be snow in town?

It would be good fun to build a snowman when we get back to town with the kids...lol

Bacho86
3rd July 2015, 08:06 PM
Maybe you should aim for something like this... I'm sure all the kids would love it!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/07/28.jpg

AB
3rd July 2015, 08:13 PM
Maybe you should aim for something like this... I'm sure all the kids would love it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I can do that...hold my beer ;)

Winnie
3rd July 2015, 08:14 PM
Would there be snow in town?

It would be good fun to build a snowman when we get back to town with the kids...lol

Nah and I think it would take some pretty extreme weather to get snow in town.

AB
3rd July 2015, 08:24 PM
Nah and I think it would take some pretty extreme weather to get snow in town. I can compromise...

Winnie
3rd July 2015, 08:27 PM
Finished that for you http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/07/30.jpg

Bacho86
3rd July 2015, 08:30 PM
Ahhh... I think they're maybe some disappointed kids... Lol

Rossco
4th July 2015, 03:17 PM
It's definatly snow weather today. . . Need more of this please. . . Then some nice sunshine when we're up there ☺

Winnie
4th July 2015, 03:53 PM
It's definatly snow weather today. . . Need more of this please. . . Then some nice sunshine when we're up there ☺
Yep sounds like a plan Rossco, you go make sure that happens!

AB
4th July 2015, 04:36 PM
It's definatly snow weather today. . . Need more of this please. . . Then some nice sunshine when we're up there ? we are all counting on you Rossco ;)

Rossco
4th July 2015, 05:11 PM
we are all counting on you Rossco ;)
OK boss, I'm on it. . . . [emoji4]

AB
4th July 2015, 07:21 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned but is everyone looking after themselves for cooking?

Bringing their own cooking equipment or using the fire or is there multiple bbqs or kitchen gas stoves etc?

I know there's microwaves but is there just one gas stove in the main kitchen and multiple bbqs to accommodate the group at dinner time or byo?

taslucas
4th July 2015, 10:33 PM
I heard Winnie and amy are doing pizzas...

Winnie
5th July 2015, 08:47 AM
I heard Winnie and amy are doing pizzas...
Slow going to do it in the Weber! We could trailer Andy's oven up there

Rossco
5th July 2015, 08:54 AM
I can do some Black & Gold Ham & Pineapple in the microwave. . . Mmmmm . . .

taslucas
5th July 2015, 09:44 AM

You've had plenty of notice.

Rossco
5th July 2015, 10:04 AM
You guys can cook whilst we're up paying in the snow! ! Ha ha. . .

matfew
5th July 2015, 05:11 PM
i second andy's pizza over should be bought up too lol.

Lets just leave most of the beers away this time.......

AB
5th July 2015, 05:52 PM
Good luck carrying that thing out of here!

Bacho86
5th July 2015, 09:39 PM
Ahhh so where'd we get too on cooking arrangements?

Also BA are there fridges in each house "kitchennte" or only the main shared kitchen?

Hopefully looking at Lucus' photos there should be some good snow up there too, looking forward to it!!

Bacho86
7th July 2015, 09:13 AM
OK boss, I'm on it. . . . [emoji4]

Looks like it's working rossco, just keep it up for another couple weeks!!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/07/54.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/07/55.jpg

Rossco
7th July 2015, 12:38 PM
Yay!! Certainly in a bit of a cold snap. 12 and 11 on sun mon with showers. Yeah baby keep this up looking good. . . .

Winnie
7th July 2015, 01:01 PM
Yeah sweet as!! Woohoo can't wait!

MudRunnerTD
7th July 2015, 07:08 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/07/67.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause AB turned it back on!!

AB
7th July 2015, 07:29 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned but is everyone looking after themselves for cooking? Bringing their own cooking equipment or using the fire or is there multiple bbqs or kitchen gas stoves etc? I know there's microwaves but is there just one gas stove in the main kitchen and multiple bbqs to accommodate the group at dinner time or byo? no one has info on this???

Maxhead
7th July 2015, 07:49 PM
no one has info on this???

Yep one person would but getting info out of him is like getting blood out of a stone[emoji16]

..........on the move

Bacho86
7th July 2015, 07:59 PM
I think BA said we had access to 2 large bbq's.... Or were they fire pits only...

I'm assuming we will being collecting fire wood on our way into Licola from moe?

AB
7th July 2015, 07:59 PM
It looks like there will probably be some gas stoves in that main kitchen and maybe a BBQ outside but I will be bringing your own gear just in case though?

If there's that other group going plus all of us it will be a nightmare at dinner time!

Winnie
7th July 2015, 08:03 PM
It looks like there will probably be some gas stoves in that main kitchen and maybe a BBQ outside but I will be bringing your own gear just in case though?

If there's that other group going plus all of us it will be a nightmare at dinner time!
Yeah I'm definitely taking my own cooking gear

AB
7th July 2015, 08:06 PM
Yeah I'm definitely taking my own cooking gear your bringing the webber yeah?

Winnie
7th July 2015, 08:15 PM
your bringing the webber yeah?
That's actually an option seeing as we don't have to worry about tents and stuff

AB
7th July 2015, 08:21 PM
That's actually an option seeing as we don't have to worry about tents and stuff I'll have the Winnie special ;)

Winnie
7th July 2015, 08:38 PM
I'll have the Winnie special ;)
No trust me, you don't want it =)

AB
9th July 2015, 09:14 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm just trying to work out the total I have in my account compared to Jonathan's list in the first post and it's not adding up.

I am not including Sean in the list either.

Can you all please check the amount you owe in the first post and let me know if that is not correct to what you paid. I.e maybe a member of your family is not going so your total is different to ba's original total for each member?

Maxhead
9th July 2015, 09:28 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm just trying to work out the total I have in my account compared to Jonathan's list in the first post and it's not adding up.

I am not including Sean in the list either.

Can you all please check the amount you owe in the first post and let me know if that is not correct to what you paid. I.e maybe a member of your family is not going so your total is different to ba's original total for each member?

WTF gents. Why is it so fucking hard!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=59557&stc=1http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=59556&stc=1

Bloodyaussie
9th July 2015, 09:29 AM
Ok AB I have worked it out.... it was hurting but I got there..

Clarkie paid too much and it was throwing it all out.. and Kat is bringing there Daughter which was not on the list.

Tried ringing the Village just now to confirm payment and some of the questions raised about cooking but no one is in the office yet... probably snuggled up in there doona's.

Maxhead
9th July 2015, 10:47 AM
I blame Jonathan fir the fark ups!

Bloodyaussie
9th July 2015, 12:39 PM
I have all the numbers matching up and have spoken to licola village and there figures also match.. so we will make payment as soon as ab can do so.

The large kitchen has 2 large ovens and stove tops and is fully kitted out with all cooking utensils.. even though there is a group up the kitchen end we still have access to all facilities.

I think i will be doing irish stew the night before so we just have to heat dinner up on the first night to make it easier.

AB
9th July 2015, 02:58 PM
I have all the numbers matching up and have spoken to licola village and there figures also match.. so we will make payment as soon as ab can do so. The large kitchen has 2 large ovens and stove tops and is fully kitted out with all cooking utensils.. even though there is a group up the kitchen end we still have access to all facilities. I think i will be doing irish stew the night before so we just have to heat dinner up on the first night to make it easier. thanks bud let me know their details when you can to transfer the money.

Clarkie
9th July 2015, 07:40 PM
Clarkie paid too much and it was throwing it all out..

I live to give :)

Bloodyaussie
9th July 2015, 07:46 PM
I live to give :)

Na knob.... had me stumped.

So ab only needs to cough up $119 and fix you up with $24 when he is looking at you.

Bloodyaussie
11th July 2015, 07:38 PM
So winnie, rossco have you worked out some tracks yet?

Ab has all the details and just needs to pay up.. unless he spent the money on a winch build?

Rossco
11th July 2015, 07:42 PM
Yeah the route in is planned with a couple of options / contingencies. The main one being river levels if we can get through the Macalister @ Burgoynes or have to head north over Cobb spur. Has been dry till now see how it goes.

Bloodyaussie
12th July 2015, 10:51 AM
And on the Saturday where will we be looking for snow.... or if it stays this bloody cold it will be falling in the village itself..lol.

Dont want to be driving all day on Saturday.

Winnie
12th July 2015, 10:54 AM
And on the Saturday where will we be looking for snow.... or if it stays this bloody cold it will be falling in the village itself..lol.

Dont want to be driving all day on Saturday.
Straight up Tamboritha rd and drive straight until the road turns white... Lol

Bloodyaussie
12th July 2015, 04:41 PM
Ab has paid in full so we are now locked in... bring it !!!!!

I am hanging for a good drive and some good snow.

Winnie
12th July 2015, 04:49 PM
Bloody hell something has come up and I'm not sure if I will be able to make it now? Is the money refundable?

Only joking =) bring it on!!!

Winnies-missus
13th July 2015, 06:30 PM
Licola yesterday and today. Let's hope it's this good in two weeks :)

Bloodyaussie
13th July 2015, 06:41 PM
Bloody brilliant... cheers Amy now time is going to go even slower...lol

AB
13th July 2015, 06:42 PM
Yep I need a break and this trip can't come any sooner!

Looks like we might be building a snowman in town after all ;)

Rossco
13th July 2015, 07:07 PM
It's looking good. Maybe we should reschedule to this weekend ? ?

Winnie
13th July 2015, 07:07 PM
Woohoo! Can't wait!!

mudski
13th July 2015, 07:38 PM
Bloody jealous. Hope theres still some snow around when i get my car on the road. Whenevr that may be...

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

AB
13th July 2015, 08:03 PM
Bloody jealous.

Yes you should be ;)

Winnie
13th July 2015, 08:08 PM
It's looking good. Maybe we should reschedule to this weekend ? ?
I thought you were in charge of keeping the snow falling until next weekend? Losing faith mate!

Maxhead
13th July 2015, 08:15 PM
I thought you were in charge of keeping the snow falling until next weekend? Losing faith mate!

Don;t worry mate we'll seed the clouds with your farts:) and it will SNOW SNOW SNOW!!

Rossco
13th July 2015, 08:17 PM
Yeah I hope so. Got a feeling might have peaked early!!!

Maxhead
13th July 2015, 08:26 PM
Yeah I hope so. Got a feeling might have peaked early!!!

You never know Rossco still two weeks to go and this was just a teeser

BSRT.Beast
14th July 2015, 07:41 PM
Looking forward to it hoping we get more snow than last Sunday even though it was fun

Winnie
14th July 2015, 08:05 PM
Still snowing now in Licola apparently... bloody hell we are two weeks out and look at us

Bloodyaussie
14th July 2015, 08:13 PM
One week and 2 days thank you Winnie

Winnie
14th July 2015, 08:19 PM
Woohoo we're half way there!!

Bloodyaussie
14th July 2015, 08:21 PM
And we would be going this weekend but for AB wanting to watch nags flop around a track..... he is such a wanker.

AB
14th July 2015, 08:34 PM
And we would be going this weekend but for AB wanting to watch nags flop around a track..... he is such a wanker. weren't you a minion jockey?

Bloodyaussie
15th July 2015, 08:35 AM
weren't you a minion jockey?

That is exactly what I looked like AB... uncanny.

Another day closer, yippee !!!!

Winnie
17th July 2015, 02:02 PM
In one week we will be just about arriving at the lodge and unpacking cars...
The bloody weather looks like warming up next week but still pretty cold

Sir Roofy
17th July 2015, 03:33 PM
In one week we will be just about arriving at the lodge and unpacking cars...
The bloody weather looks like warming up next week but still pretty cold

and kat and steve will greet you when you arrive

katwoman
17th July 2015, 04:33 PM
and kat and steve will greet you when you arrive

We will ?......

Bloodyaussie
17th July 2015, 04:36 PM
We will ?......

We expect all the firewood to be collected and a roaring fire when we arrive thanks.

katwoman
17th July 2015, 05:00 PM
We expect all the firewood to be collected and a roaring fire when we arrive thanks.

Pfffft. Whatev.

Bloodyaussie
17th July 2015, 05:06 PM
Pfffft. Whatev.

You know you will..... ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!

Winnie
17th July 2015, 05:30 PM

And dinner in the oven!

katwoman
17th July 2015, 06:31 PM
And dinner in the oven!

Bit of rabbit stew ?

Bloodyaussie
18th July 2015, 08:42 AM
Bit of rabbit stew ?

Want me to shoot a few rabbits tonight.

Erica has told me yesterday she is very excited and cannot wait for this trip.

Not much prep needed, just have to fix zipper on sleeping bag.

So guess what... i can't remember who meeting at moe?

Winnie
18th July 2015, 08:44 AM

Me and that's all that matters!

AB
18th July 2015, 09:07 AM
Want me to shoot a few rabbits tonight. Erica has told me yesterday she is very excited and cannot wait for this trip. Not much prep needed, just have to fix zipper on sleeping bag. So guess what... i can't remember who meeting at moe? I'll meet you at Ringwood somewhere.

Rossco are you coming with us?

Rossco
18th July 2015, 09:13 AM

Haven't decided weather to meet there or south face rd yet, but definatly me. What time was it 9 AM?

This bloody sun is no good melting our snow. Should be good tho looking forward to it. The rivers should be flowing a bit more now too [emoji4]

Bacho86
18th July 2015, 09:23 AM
I'm good for moe at 9am - happy to meet anyone along the the way from Ferntree gully area as well... Wasn't there a list floating around on the other thread of ppl meeting at 9am, I had a quick look on the phone but couldn't find it

Rossco
18th July 2015, 10:29 AM
I'll meet you at Ringwood somewhere.

Rossco are you coming with us?
Not sure yet. Might go the back way. . . I hate freeways!! Either through Neerim south to Moe or South Face Rd to Moe Rawson Rd.

Sir Roofy
18th July 2015, 10:54 AM
Not sure yet. Might go the back way. . . I hate freeways!! Either through Neerim south to Moe or South Face Rd to Moe Rawson Rd.

why not try from yarra junction to powell town to Noojee to hillend moe glengarry nice drive seems to take for ever
but is quick check out your maps

Rossco
18th July 2015, 12:42 PM
why not try from yarra junction to powell town to Noojee to hillend moe glengarry nice drive seems to take for ever
but is quick check out your maps
Yeah that's not a bad option either. Pop out @ Moe at the start of Moe - Rawson Rd. . . Oooh to many choices. . .

Bloodyaussie
18th July 2015, 07:58 PM
Hey Rossco it has only taken 5 years but you are close mate....

Oh I am frothing at the bit to head off on this trip, it is well overdue and I am counting the days.

AB
18th July 2015, 08:07 PM
why not try from yarra junction to powell town to Noojee to hillend moe glengarry nice drive seems to take for ever but is quick check out your maps that's much better than Eastlink ;)

Jonathan, maybe you should meet at my place?

Rossco
18th July 2015, 08:26 PM
Hey Rossco it has only taken 5 years but you are close mate....

Oh I am frothing at the bit to head off on this trip, it is well overdue and I am counting the days.
oh yeah didn't even notice hahaha. . . . . Can't rush these things.

Yeah I am frothing too . . . . [emoji4]

Winnie
18th July 2015, 10:38 PM
Up Moroka Rd today...
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/07/159.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/07/160.jpg

Rossco
18th July 2015, 10:48 PM
Wow let's hope it stays that way. This weekend would have been perfect! !

Bacho86
18th July 2015, 10:51 PM
This is shaping up to be a great trip, fingers crossed the snow lasts the week... Looking forward to it!!

Bloodyaussie
18th July 2015, 10:58 PM
Wow let's hope it stays that way. This weekend would have been perfect! !

Blame ab...... if its not... he he he.

Winnie
19th July 2015, 07:29 AM
Blame ab...... if its not... he he he.
It's -4 degrees here this morning! Hope this keeps up

AB
19th July 2015, 08:29 AM
Blame ab...... if its not... he he he. I said for you muppets to go this weekend but no ;)

BSRT.Beast
19th July 2015, 04:57 PM
Meeting at Moe ..... getting my tube rear bar tomorrow still got a ton of work to do on the truck but It will be ready.

One question ..... alpine fuel or just put an additive or nothing at at all ????

Sir Roofy
19th July 2015, 05:04 PM
Meeting at Moe ..... getting my tube rear bar tomorrow still got a ton of work to do on the truck but It will be ready.

One question ..... alpine fuel or just put an additive or nothing at at all ????

I reckon you should be ok your not camping in the snow it will be cold in Licola but I wouldn't worry about it

Winnie
19th July 2015, 05:44 PM

Get some additive if you like, it won't hurt. But it won't really be necessary.
It was -4 degrees at home here this morning and I had no problems starting

Maxhead
19th July 2015, 06:09 PM
Most servo's will be selling either highland or alpine diesel in areas of Vic and NSW, so you'll be fine mate

Winnie
19th July 2015, 06:52 PM
Most servo's will be selling either highland or alpine diesel in areas of Vic and NSW, so you'll be fine mate
Licola may sell it but nowhere on the way will. I've never actually seen it for sale before.

Sir Roofy
19th July 2015, 06:58 PM
Licola may sell it but nowhere on the way will. I've never actually seen it for sale before.

Mansfield has it I don't think Ray has it if he dose it would be over the top price wise

Maxhead
19th July 2015, 07:12 PM

Sux to be you then. lol

They just don't advertise it. I was talking to the guys at Caltex couple years ago about winter diesel ans they said depending on which month and area you live in depends on the amount if additive they MUST use to meet Aust standards.
I have never seen it advertised either but have been told it is definitely winterised diesel. They have two classes as well highland and alpine grade. I would assume all other suppliers would have to do the same. might be different in Vic though..lol

c u in a few days mate

Winnie
19th July 2015, 07:27 PM
Sux to be you then. lol

They just don't advertise it. I was talking to the guys at Caltex couple years ago about winter diesel ans they said depending on which month and area you live in depends on the amount if additive they MUST use to meet Aust standards.
I have never seen it advertised either but have been told it is definitely winterised diesel. They have two classes as well highland and alpine grade. I would assume all other suppliers would have to do the same. might be different in Vic though..lol

c u in a few days mate
Hmm, I might ask in traf then and see what they have.
Woohoo, see you next week

Maxhead
19th July 2015, 07:30 PM
Woohoo, see you next week

Are you bringing your webber??

Winnie
19th July 2015, 08:05 PM
Are you bringing your webber??
I didn't plan to...

Maxhead
19th July 2015, 08:39 PM
I didn't plan to...

Ahh cool, was ganna bring an extra roast for the webber.

We're going to just have quick simple meals ....and sausage of course...lol

Winnie
19th July 2015, 08:41 PM
Ahh cool, was ganna bring an extra roast for the webber.

We're going to just have quick simple meals ....and sausage of course...lol
Yeah we are doing it easy... Cooking a beef stroganoff on Thursday to reheat and just steak and veg the other night

AB
19th July 2015, 09:08 PM
That's exactly what we're doing too. Sounds like that microwave is going to cop a punishment.

Bloodyaussie
19th July 2015, 09:20 PM
All pinch my idea.... its the best way to go.
Irish stew for us... then bangers on Saturday night.

Rossco
19th July 2015, 09:20 PM
Yeah the only places that I've seen it in Vic that have it are Mansfield, Bright & Mt Beauty. Haven't seen it anywhere on the south side of the mountains. . . maybe Omeo.

Yep think i will bachelor it up. Tin of baked beans for T !! Mmmmm . . .

Winnie
19th July 2015, 09:27 PM
That's exactly what we're doing too. Sounds like that microwave is going to cop a punishment.
Yeah I'm happy to just reheat in a pot too, packet of microwave rice too which is just as easily heated in a pot

Sir Roofy
19th July 2015, 09:33 PM
Yeah the only places that I've seen it in Vic that have it are Mansfield, Bright & Mt Beauty. Haven't seen it anywhere on the south side of the mountains. . . maybe Omeo.

Yep think i will bachelor it up. Tin of baked beans for T !! Mmmmm . . .

yep its written on the bowser at the big servo in Mansfield then the others are all up Nissheads way

katwoman
19th July 2015, 09:35 PM
Yeah the only places that I've seen it in Vic that have it are Mansfield, Bright & Mt Beauty. Haven't seen it anywhere on the south side of the mountains. . . maybe Omeo. Yep think i will bachelor it up. Tin of baked beans for T !! Mmmmm . . .

Omeo has alpine diesel.
And no beans Rossco. We have to share a room.

Rossco
19th July 2015, 09:56 PM
Omeo has alpine diesel.
And no beans Rossco. We have to share a room.
Haha, Yep, it'll keep you warm ☺ ! !

Winnies-missus
20th July 2015, 10:21 AM
Yer T's currently warmer in Licola then it is in Mirboo north my app says it's 7.7 in Licola and it's 2.3 here in Mirboo north

Winnies-missus
20th July 2015, 12:32 PM
Andy done forget the front mud flaps and Chris dnt forget the chair for leah

AB
20th July 2015, 12:36 PM
Andy done forget the front mud flaps and Chris dnt forget the chair for leah they are in the car already washed and ready to go...surprised??

Winnie
20th July 2015, 01:00 PM
they are in the car already washed and ready to go...surprised??

Too right I am! Are you surprised that the chair is still sitting in my sun room and I would definitely have forgotten if it weren't for Amy?

AB
20th July 2015, 01:32 PM
Too right I am! Are you surprised that the chair is still sitting in my sun room and I would definitely have forgotten if it weren't for Amy? Not at all ;)

Throbbinhood
20th July 2015, 02:13 PM
Hey guys, sorry to hijack but figured some of you may know this area and saves starting a new topic.

Has anyone done Black Range Track to Burgoyne Track, and down into the Macalister Gorge area? Was thinking of heading there in a few weeks and camping, wondering if anyone has done this recently, and if it's rocky/clay and doable solo. Also, guessing the river will probably be a bit high to cross this time of year?

Rossco
20th July 2015, 03:23 PM
Hey guys, sorry to hijack but figured some of you may know this area and saves starting a new topic.

Has anyone done Black Range Track to Burgoyne Track, and down into the Macalister Gorge area? Was thinking of heading there in a few weeks and camping, wondering if anyone has done this recently, and if it's rocky/clay and doable solo. Also, guessing the river will probably be a bit high to cross this time of year?
Haven't done Burgoynes Tk yet but know the general area well. Yeah river conditions will be the main thing. It is reasonably step so might be a challenge if it's greasy. We will be heading through on Friday so will see what is like, looking forward to the drive should be good. If river is to high you can head up too Cobb Spur to get through to Licola without to much backtracking.

Throbbinhood
20th July 2015, 03:39 PM
Haven't done Burgoynes Tk yet but know the general area well. Yeah river conditions will be the main thing. It is reasonably step so might be a challenge if it's greasy. We will be heading through on Friday so will see what is like, looking forward to the drive should be good. If river is to high you can head up too Cobb Spur to get through to Licola without to much backtracking.

Thanks Rossco, keen to see the trip reports and see how you guys. I'm reasonably well equipped (35s, winch, max tracks), but want to make sure I'll be able to get into/out of the campsites without too much issue.

For anyone that knows, If I was to not cross the river, are the campsites generally on Walhalla side or Licola side?

Bloodyaussie
20th July 2015, 04:15 PM
I did Burgoynes tk 8 weeks ago solo and we went up and it is not for the faint hearted... it was dry back then so how it is now maybe completely different.

Rivers are going to be the real decider as to how you will go by yourself.

BSRT.Beast
20th July 2015, 04:42 PM
Getting excited .... rear bar isnt going to be ready until Wednesday now :(

I'm hoping the front mud flap/flares are going to do the job I hoped they would rears are sorted with the new bar I hope.

Have a kick ass reverse light....... front lights are the major short fall now.

Liquid refreshments and food is all sorted besides breakfast.

Rossco
20th July 2015, 06:55 PM
I did Burgoynes tk 8 weeks ago solo and we went up and it is not for the faint hearted... it was dry back then so how it is now maybe completely different.

Rivers are going to be the real decider as to how you will go by yourself.
Oooh can't wait now sounds good. The crossings should be fun. . . Bags not being the first to check the depth in jocks!!!

Bloodyaussie
20th July 2015, 07:06 PM
Oooh can't wait now sounds good. The crossings should be fun. . . Bags not being the first to check the depth in jocks!!!

Bags not second.....

Maxhead
20th July 2015, 08:16 PM
Ok, so I'm driving down in my work car and ganna try and get a ride with someone on Saturday. Fiona and the kids are ganna be more than happy mucking around on the playground for the weekend and can't wait.

Going to be a top weekend

Bloodyaussie
20th July 2015, 08:35 PM
Ok, so I'm driving down in my work car and ganna try and get a ride with someone on Saturday. Fiona and the kids are ganna be more than happy mucking around on the playground for the weekend and can't wait.

Going to be a top weekend

So even with 2 months notice that is still not enough time to get a gu fixed... bwa ha ha ha

Maxhead
20th July 2015, 08:44 PM
So even with 2 months notice that is still not enough time to get a gu fixed... bwa ha ha ha

Simply NO. I'm lazy

AB
21st July 2015, 07:05 PM
Running out of time!!!!

Winnie
21st July 2015, 07:07 PM
Got my brakes done today... WOW!!
Bring it on!

AB
21st July 2015, 08:15 PM
Got my brakes done today... WOW!! Bring it on! big difference?

AB
21st July 2015, 08:15 PM
Simply NO. I'm lazy I'll bring that bottle back for you too mate...it's empty ;)

Thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

Rossco
21st July 2015, 08:27 PM
I'll bring that bottle back for you too mate...it's empty ;)

Thoroughly enjoyed it!!!
Really!! That's a jolly good effort! ! ☺

Still need to bolt bar back up wire up winch, put oil in & put new rope on. . . Getting there hopefully hooks will be in tomorrow.

Is any one up for a drive out on the sunday?? I'd be up for a bash, rather head back through the bush than the highway. . .

AB
21st July 2015, 08:32 PM
Really!! That's a jolly good effort! ! ? Still need to bolt bar back up wire up winch, put oil in & put new rope on. . . Getting there hopefully hooks will be in tomorrow. Is any one up for a drive out on the sunday?? I'd be up for a bash, rather head back through the bush than the highway. . . I only have Thursday night spare so I've ran out of time :(

I can help you Thursday night if you need it with the bar.

Also keen for the long way home Sunday :)

Rossco
21st July 2015, 08:40 PM
I only have Thursday night spare so I've ran out of time :(

I can help you Thursday night if you need it with the bar.

Also keen for the long way home Sunday :)
All good with the bar, me & dad got the winch in tonight so all good just need to bolt it up now. Might have to go out for bloody dinner Thursday night! ! Grrrrrr. . .

Bacho86
21st July 2015, 08:44 PM
Seem to be getting conflicting weather reports atm from various sources, but looks like we maybe in for some more snow over the weekend...plus high winds. If today is anything to go by I think the chainsaws will get a work out!!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/07/197.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/07/198.jpg

Hodge
21st July 2015, 08:54 PM
Workmates best mate works for DEPI spoke to him today and there is a s#it-ton of trees down all over the join. A lot won't be cleared for a while, unless a passer by (4x4 etc...) gets rid of it if its across a track. Weather will keep the windy momentum well into the weekend. Be careful folks.

Winnie
21st July 2015, 08:59 PM
Really!! That's a jolly good effort! ! ☺

Still need to bolt bar back up wire up winch, put oil in & put new rope on. . . Getting there hopefully hooks will be in tomorrow.

Is any one up for a drive out on the sunday?? I'd be up for a bash, rather head back through the bush than the highway. . .
Yeah I'll be up for a nice drive out too

Drewboyaus
21st July 2015, 09:51 PM
Yeah I'll be up for a nice drive out too

Yes, I expect I'll be up for that too....

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Drewboyaus
21st July 2015, 10:06 PM
Thanks Rossco, keen to see the trip reports and see how you guys. I'm reasonably well equipped (35s, winch, max tracks), but want to make sure I'll be able to get into/out of the campsites without too much issue. For anyone that knows, If I was to not cross the river, are the campsites generally on Walhalla side or Licola side?

Yes, Burgoynes Gap tk is quite steep in some parts and in the wet could be very slippery. Especially the Licola side where there is more clay.
I would imagine at this time of year it's highly likely the MacAllister crossing will be impassible (at least for the sane anyway).
There are pretty much no campsites on the Licola side of the river (well there are but they're on the river). Once you climb out from the gorge towards Licola the only places you'd have to camp would be on the ridge or helipad and that would be really sh!t at this time of year.
Plenty of campsites on the Walhalla side.

BSRT.Beast
21st July 2015, 10:48 PM
I'm running out of band-aids trying to finish my rig stupid fingers getting in the way all the time lol.

MudRunnerTD
22nd July 2015, 01:29 AM
I have not read this thread for a week or so, trying to catchup, Who will be carrying a chainsaw?

katwoman
22nd July 2015, 06:33 AM
I have not read this thread for a week or so, trying to catchup, Who will be carrying a chainsaw?

Never leave home without it.

Rossco
22nd July 2015, 06:48 AM
Never leave home without it.
Yep, I'll have old Betsy. . .

MudRunnerTD
22nd July 2015, 09:46 AM
Excellent, I will leave mine at home.

Bacho86
22nd July 2015, 09:50 AM
I may be able to borrow one off the old man if required... It maybe worthwhile for the crew driving in from moe to have more than one chain saw given the number of trees likely to be down? Just a thought...

Throbbinhood
22nd July 2015, 10:31 AM
Yes, Burgoynes Gap tk is quite steep in some parts and in the wet could be very slippery. Especially the Licola side where there is more clay.
I would imagine at this time of year it's highly likely the MacAllister crossing will be impassible (at least for the sane anyway).
There are pretty much no campsites on the Licola side of the river (well there are but they're on the river). Once you climb out from the gorge towards Licola the only places you'd have to camp would be on the ridge or helipad and that would be really sh!t at this time of year.
Plenty of campsites on the Walhalla side.

Thanks Drewboyaus. Might leave this trip for the summer and find somewhere a bit more accessible. Missus has been a little timid last few trips after a near mishap a while back, so might be better off taking it easy.

Winnie
22nd July 2015, 02:19 PM
Looking good! This is forecast for Baw Baw but if we head further up we should get similar weather...

Rossco
22nd July 2015, 02:53 PM
Yeah nice might get some fresh snow, will be wild & windy tho. Last weekend would have been beutiful. . . I blame AB!! Still be good at least were not camping. . .

Winnie
22nd July 2015, 03:03 PM
Yeah nice might get some fresh snow, will be wild & windy tho. Last weekend would have been beutiful. . . I blame AB!! Still be good at least were not camping. . .

I blame Jonathan for not having the balls to go away without AB!

happygu
22nd July 2015, 03:13 PM
Thanks Drewboyaus. Might leave this trip for the summer and find somewhere a bit more accessible. Missus has been a little timid last few trips after a near mishap a while back, so might be better off taking it easy.

It was extremely slippery last year around this time, but it was a bit wetter too ..... we just let our tyres down to around 16 - 18 PSI to make sure we had good traction, and it was all OK .. I had no issues at all, and there was only one small moment with one of the Landcruisers in our crew.

You will definitely enjoy it whenever you choose to go....

Drewboyaus
22nd July 2015, 03:14 PM
Do the houses have fireplaces that we can use?

mudski
22nd July 2015, 03:50 PM

Didn't you see the first thread about this? No fires and heaters allowed. Only spooning and man cuddles allowed....:1062:

Throbbinhood
22nd July 2015, 03:53 PM
It was extremely slippery last year around this time, but it was a bit wetter too ..... we just let our tyres down to around 16 - 18 PSI to make sure we had good traction, and it was all OK .. I had no issues at all, and there was only one small moment with one of the Landcruisers in our crew.

You will definitely enjoy it whenever you choose to go....

Thanks mate, I'll wait for the trip reports when you guys all get back and see whether it's worth heading down.
In terms of hill climbs, would it compare to Deep Creek 1 in Walhalla?

katwoman
22nd July 2015, 04:10 PM
Do the houses have fireplaces that we can use? Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I'm taking a gas heater that runs off a 9 kg gas bottle for me and Fiona. Rosscos taking beans.

Maxhead
22nd July 2015, 04:31 PM

I'm thinking the moonshine will keep us pretty warm :)

mudski
22nd July 2015, 05:12 PM
I'm taking a gas heater that runs off a 9 kg gas bottle for me and Fiona. Rosscos taking beans.

Won't that let off carbon monoxide? Or is bbq gas different?

threedogs
22nd July 2015, 05:15 PM

thinking the same, unless it vents to atmosphere

katwoman
22nd July 2015, 06:12 PM

Rossco after beans ?

BSRT.Beast
22nd July 2015, 06:46 PM
Still releases carbon monoxide ...... and you might be surprised to find out that most of the time autogas and bbq gas are exactly the same its a bit of a farce really.

liftlid
22nd July 2015, 07:24 PM
Mansfield sell it but you need to run the gauntlet to get it!!!

Sir Roofy
22nd July 2015, 07:30 PM
Well im going to upset Jonathon and show up for the drive Saturday stay awhile then head home
any idea what time you l head out sat morning

Winnie
22nd July 2015, 07:32 PM
Well im going to upset Jonathon and show up for the drive Saturday stay awhile then head home
any idea what time you l head out sat morning
Ohhh noo we'll never hear the end of it! Hahaha. I think 9 or 10am sounds pretty realistic. Nobody will have to pack up camp for the drive either

Drewboyaus
22nd July 2015, 07:59 PM
Thanks mate, I'll wait for the trip reports when you guys all get back and see whether it's worth heading down. In terms of hill climbs, would it compare to Deep Creek 1 in Walhalla?

Parts are as steep but not as rough (the last time I drove both anyway).

Drewboyaus
22nd July 2015, 08:00 PM
Ohhh noo we'll never hear the end of it! Hahaha. I think 9 or 10am sounds pretty realistic. Nobody will have to pack up camp for the drive either

Yeah, thank fark for that.... Lol

Bacho86
22nd July 2015, 11:25 PM
At we still meeting at the Moe BP on Narracan Dr Friday morning?

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/07/216.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rossco
22nd July 2015, 11:35 PM
Yep 9 AM think it was. . . Can't wait! !

Bacho86
22nd July 2015, 11:49 PM
Yep 9 AM think it was. . . Can't wait! !

Sounds good! I just finished packing majority of the patrol....looking forward to a great trip!

Winnie
23rd July 2015, 07:24 AM
At we still meeting at the Moe BP on Narracan Dr Friday morning?

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/07/216.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yep, that's the one! 9am sharp!

Rossco
23rd July 2015, 07:36 AM
So just to recap cos I'm getting exited. . . . We're planning on heading in across Beardmores Tk, then cut across Fultons to Donnelys ck Rd then up to Black Range Tk then down Burgoynes across the river hopefully (if not up to Cobb Spur) then into Licola Yeah?? !!!!

AB
23rd July 2015, 07:55 AM
Yep, that's the one! 9am sharp! moe McDonald's 9am sharp? ;)

Winnie
23rd July 2015, 08:13 AM
So just to recap cos I'm getting exited. . . . We're planning on heading in across Beardmores Tk, then cut across Fultons to Donnelys ck Rd then up to Black Range Tk then down Burgoynes across the river hopefully (if not up to Cobb Spur) then into Licola Yeah?? !!!!
Yep yep =) it will be a great drive!

moe McDonald's 9am sharp? ;)
Then to the servo, take a crap and then fill up with fuel! Hey Drewboy! Hahaha =)

Maxhead
23rd July 2015, 08:42 AM
....are we there yet???

Maxhead
23rd July 2015, 08:50 AM

Starting on Monaro Hwy then onto Princes Hwy and who knows where after that....lol

katwoman
23rd July 2015, 09:15 AM
Starting on Monaro Hwy then onto Princes Hwy and who knows where after that....lol

I'd put kettle in but u wouldn't show. :)

Maxhead
23rd July 2015, 12:13 PM
I'd put kettle in but u wouldn't show. :)

What time you guys leaving home?

Winnie
23rd July 2015, 12:38 PM
I was listening to the radio this morning and the ski resorts got a fair amount of snow yesterday, weather is looking shit house for today up until Sunday so that's perfect for us =]

katwoman
23rd July 2015, 02:21 PM
What time you guys leaving home?
Not sure. No 1 daughter not going to school. Thinking if going up early to get a load of firewood for home.

Winnie
23rd July 2015, 03:41 PM
Not sure. No 1 daughter not going to school. Thinking if going up early to get a load of firewood for home.

Ah, so you will have the fire going for us for when we arrive =]

katwoman
23rd July 2015, 05:31 PM
Ah, so you will have the fire going for us for when we arrive =]
Get your own bloody wood. :)

AB
23rd July 2015, 06:00 PM
Who's meeting at moe???

Bacho86
23rd July 2015, 06:04 PM
Yep I am - are we meeting at BP still or McDonald's now?

BSRT.Beast
23rd July 2015, 06:08 PM
Moe ...... 9am we shall be there BP

AB
23rd July 2015, 06:09 PM
Yep I am - are we meeting at BP still or McDonald's now? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I'm leaving earlier to get maccas but 9am BP.

AB
23rd July 2015, 06:15 PM
Don't forget the chair Winnie!!!!