PDA

View Full Version : Need to sell multiple items in one thread. Panjo doesn't look like it will let me.

mudski
22nd June 2015, 08:55 PM
I got a heap of stuff to get rid of. I went to start a new thread and I was directed to Panjo. Looks like it will only let me advertise one item per thread. Can I advertise the conventional way?

AB
22nd June 2015, 09:01 PM
I got a heap of stuff to get rid of. I went to start a new thread and I was directed to Panjo. Looks like it will only let me advertise one item per thread. Can I advertise the conventional way? As the new feature grows it will be better to advertise through that but I don't have an issue if you have a heap of things to get rid of and just want it in one thread

Go for it Mark.

mudski
22nd June 2015, 09:15 PM
I didnt go any further when i saw the pango page but it only had provisions for one item. Or am i looking at it wrong.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Any option to NOT do this via Pango? Seems a lot of work for one item...And I have a few...

AB
22nd June 2015, 09:19 PM
I didnt go any further when i saw the pango page but it only had provisions for one item. Or am i looking at it wrong. Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk Any option to NOT do this via Pango? Seems a lot of work for one item...And I have a few... Try it using forum runner or tappa mate.

mudski
22nd June 2015, 09:26 PM
Try it using forum runner or tappa mate.

Thanks. So with Pango, can I put up an add with multiple items in the one add with Pango? Or will they be separate ads? Won't Pango work with Tappa?
Edit : Seems I can only do the conventional way via Tappa and not the pc.

AB
23rd June 2015, 07:22 AM
I havent had a play around using it on mobile but thats what I believe too mate.

I'll have to have a proper look at it but from first glance it looks like it.

mudski
23rd June 2015, 09:26 AM
Yeah I had a quick look on my tablet and it can do the conventional way. Seems to me Panjo will only allow one item per thread. Good for selling one. Doing it via Panjo will be messy and hard for me to track. So. what should work is, start up a thread using Tappa, add one item, post it, then edit it with all the other items so everything is in one thread. I reckon I have around 15 items, maybe more to post up.
Unless I'm wrong about Panjo....

Thanks.