PDA

View Full Version : GU issues

muzza22au
24th March 2011, 02:12 PM
Well the other day I went to the airport to pick up a friend and then went to the shops to do some shopping (of course), when I had finished I placed shopping into Patrol and went to start it. Well it turned over but thats it, would not fire. Have since had it towed to a mechanic and am awaiting news. Fingers crossed its just a relay or something.

Bob
24th March 2011, 02:20 PM
Thats a bummer. Hope you get it sorted out.

AB
24th March 2011, 02:21 PM
Well the other day I went to the airport to pick up a friend and then went to the shops to do some shopping (of course), when I had finished I placed shopping into Patrol and went to start it. Well it turned over but thats it, would not fire. Have since had it towed to a mechanic and am awaiting news. Fingers crossed its just a relay or something.

Shame Muzza, let us know what the outcome of it is!!!

muzza22au
24th March 2011, 02:22 PM
Well whats the worst that it can be? Blown motor!!! Just means I can put in a V8 sooner than later LOL

muzza22au
24th March 2011, 02:55 PM
Good news, just got off phone to mechanic. It seems that the engine has sucked in air somewhere, so is a fuel issue. Also the sub tank light is staying on??? This is weird. But no need for new engine etc.