PDA

View Full Version : Short Notice Trip EOI

gubigfish
16th May 2015, 04:48 PM
Anyone keen for a run out at the powerlines next weekend? Or maybe somewhere else open to suggestions.

Clunk
16th May 2015, 05:43 PM
I would love to but if all the bits n pieces turn up during the week, next weekend will be spent doing my swivel hubs..... trying to limit the amount of driving I'm doing in it too at the mo. Have developed one hell of a wobble as soon ad i hit 60 kph

LaughingBeagles
16th May 2015, 06:26 PM
Hey mate, just last night organised friends over next weekend or I would love to come along.

Hey Clunk, see if you can get to the WPC meeting, would be good to catch up. You should get along too BigFish. 😃

Clunk
16th May 2015, 07:39 PM
Hey mate, just last night organised friends over next weekend or I would love to come along.

Hey Clunk, see if you can get to the WPC meeting, would be good to catch up. You should get along too BigFish. 

yeah very rarely miss a meeting....... except the last one that is.

I see it's at the Stroppy bastards shop this time round, hope he stocks up his fridge ;)

luvpsi
18th May 2015, 08:13 PM
I would but without drop out cones I'm not going very far unless you wanna stop every 5 mins to refit my springs

Clunk
18th May 2015, 09:36 PM
I would but without drop out cones I'm not going very far unless you wanna stop every 5 mins to refit my springs
Cable ties mate, they fix everything lol

luvpsi
19th May 2015, 07:47 AM
Haha true until they break
Ah actually I have some stainless steel zip ties in the garage wonder if they would work for a temp fix lol

If I get a chance to fit the zip ties I'll come if I'm not away for work