PDA

View Full Version : Meet up at the COP saturday 16th numbers required

AB
7th May 2015, 05:30 PM
Good evening folks, I need to know numbers for next weekend Saturday the 16th at the church to meet Doggy, make pizzas and drink lemonade ;)

Original post below for more info so let us know if you are coming and how many with you?

-------------------------

Well folks it looks like another pizza night has reared its head once again!

Still haven't cleaned the church table of embedded dough from the last one...lol

We have an official true blue sand groper heading Far East aka Doggy!

A long standing member and valued mod which is the only mod left I haven't actually met yet ;) Saturday 16th may at the church.

As usual everyone is welcome to stay the night. Pending numbers well work out if a roof over your head is required so let us know please folks?

Woof
7th May 2015, 05:37 PM
OK I will be there, hope it does not put to many members off

rusty_nail
7th May 2015, 06:37 PM
yep put me, tegan adrian and dale down. kris is a poof and has other engagements

Maxhead
7th May 2015, 06:43 PM
yep put me, tegan adrian and dale down. kris is a poof and has other engagements

Hahah, knob head! Like I said today I might be going to this (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Canberra-Yellowfin-Tuna-Tournament/161307464029871)but won't know till after the weekend

mudski
7th May 2015, 06:49 PM
I will say yes. Maybe, erm, dunno. I might have my girls with me, I might not. Depending on what the boss is doing. Well that was a straight answer. Lol

AB
7th May 2015, 06:50 PM
I will say yes. Maybe, erm, dunno. I might have my girls with me, I might not. Depending on what the boss is doing. Well that was a straight answer. Lol kids are ok mate, Leah was asking if there's any kids coming...

Winnie
7th May 2015, 07:17 PM
Me and Amy will be there.
Is there anything we can bring?

rusty_nail
7th May 2015, 07:22 PM
I will say yes. Maybe, erm, dunno. I might have my girls with me, I might not. Depending on what the boss is doing. Well that was a straight answer. Lol

come on mark!!! commit to it mate! its been too long between beers

rusty_nail
7th May 2015, 07:23 PM
Add yourself to this list:

AB
Doggy
Rusty_nail + 3 others
Winnie + 1
Mudski + 2

AB
7th May 2015, 07:25 PM
Me and Amy will be there. Is there anything we can bring? there's a slab of marble at Krissos place if you could pick that up on the way through that'll be awesome...lol

We need a better work space for prepping. The flour and dough gets in the grooves of the rustic table I made and the only way to get it out is by gerni.

We need a stainless bench or marble slab to throw over but I'm considering building a work area near the fire pit because we are the most destructive mofos when making pizzas...lol

I've also been looking at proper pizza prep stainless benches and tubs, that would be awesome!

We also need a solid plan for the new oven so we can fit more people and larger animals to slide in the oven.

Basically, bring your brain.

Winnie
7th May 2015, 07:28 PM
Basically, bring your brain.
I'm not so sure I can commit to that.

jack
7th May 2015, 07:42 PM
I'm in (flying solo at this stage).

AB
Doggy
Rusty_nail + 3 others
Winnie + 1
Mudski + 2
Apollofish

Bloodyaussie
7th May 2015, 07:57 PM
Not sure if i am in... if i am it will be a stop in after a drive.. think there might be snow at rubicon.

MudRunnerTD
7th May 2015, 08:06 PM
It's Amelia's 4th birthday and she is Super Excited!!!! We are having a 3pm party. I will struggle guys. See how I go.

MEGOMONSTER
7th May 2015, 08:18 PM
I'm still hoping to get there, but won't be till 7:30/8:00 if I can.

Winnie
7th May 2015, 08:36 PM
It's Amelia's 4th birthday and she is Super Excited!!!! We are having a 3pm party. I will struggle guys. See how I go.
Where is the dedication to the forum?

mudski
7th May 2015, 08:48 PM
kids are ok mate, Leah was asking if there's any kids coming...
They might get bored though. If there is other kids they may not...

Rossco
7th May 2015, 09:25 PM
We'll pop over 4 sure. Thanks AB looking forward to it :)

AB
Doggy
Rusty_nail + 3 others
Winnie + 1
Mudski + 2
Apollofish
Rossco + 1

Rossco
7th May 2015, 09:38 PM
Not sure if i am in... if i am it will be a stop in after a drive.. think there might be snow at rubicon.
C'mon Jono! ! . . . You going for a drive drive or a bit of a looksy & play? If this weather keeps up theirs a good change of snow up there. . .

Bloodyaussie
7th May 2015, 09:48 PM
C'mon Jono! ! . . . You going for a drive drive or a bit of a looksy & play? If this weather keeps up theirs a good change of snow up there. . .

Just going a bit stir crazy and would love to get out for a drive...

jay see
7th May 2015, 10:18 PM
Gotta miss this one. Maybe next time, if everything lines up.

katwoman
7th May 2015, 10:44 PM
Hahah, knob head! Like I said today I might be going to this (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Canberra-Yellowfin-Tuna-Tournament/161307464029871)but won't know till after the weekend

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, fresh tuna steaks on the barbie..... Yummo

Maxhead
8th May 2015, 06:06 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, fresh tuna steaks on the barbie..... Yummo

Can't beat sashimi on the boat :)

Rossco
8th May 2015, 04:47 PM
Just going a bit stir crazy and would love to get out for a drive...
Yeah fair enough know how feel. It's nice up there especially if there's snow, plus tracks will still be open. .

Bloodyaussie
8th May 2015, 05:09 PM
Tell us about it... i have not been in the high country since March 2014...

HuskyInAuz
8th May 2015, 06:06 PM
Getting ready to head West and Kathy scheduled a garage sale that Saturday, oh the joy. Have a great time!

matfew
14th May 2015, 08:18 PM
I'm keen but working all weekend and will be wrecked. Mint be able to detour on the way home n drop in for a beer a pizza

Maxhead
14th May 2015, 08:30 PM
Good on ya Andy!!, why you posting in the other thread..

Thanks Matt, someone's on the ball

Maxhead
14th May 2015, 08:32 PM
Ok, lets start again...lol

B Leah
Rusty, Tegan & Dale
Nisshead
Winnie and Amy
Doggy
Relyimah
Apollofish and wife
Rossco
Roofy

jack
14th May 2015, 10:21 PM
AB Leah
Rusty, Tegan & Dale
Nisshead
Winnie and Amy
Doggy
Relyimah
Apollofish
Rossco
Roofy

rusty_nail
15th May 2015, 07:07 AM
AB Leah
Rusty, Tegan & Dale, maybe Ade, + Friend showing up from melbourne
Nisshead
Winnie and Amy
Doggy
Relyimah
Apollofish
Rossco
Roofy
Mudski

MEGOMONSTER
15th May 2015, 09:59 AM
I'm out, my back is still not good, and can't sit for very long. Disappointing, but I can't help it. Still spasm's.
Sorry folks, wish you all best on the night. Happy snappies please.

lucus30
15th May 2015, 04:27 PM
As per usual and I know roofy will have me for this. I've got a wedding and would love to be there. I will post pictures in the drunk and rambling thread I suspect

Sir Roofy
15th May 2015, 06:53 PM
As per usual and I know roofy will have me for this. I've got a wedding and would love to be there. I will post pictures in the drunk and rambling thread I suspect

No I wont you gotto do what have to mate HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE

lucus30
15th May 2015, 07:23 PM
No I wont you gotto do what have to mate HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE
Ha ha actually this one is one of my mates. No doubt it will be a very messy night

snicko
15th May 2015, 08:03 PM
One week too early for me!! We will be in Vic the next weekend!!

Maybe next time you come over Doggy but if it takes this long I might be in a nursing home next time!! hahahaha