PDA

View Full Version : 2015 ARB Garage Sale

ARB 4x4 Accessories
28th April 2015, 08:40 AM

Hi guys,

Our annual Garage Sale is back by popular demand for 2015. A greater number of stores are participating this year (including the ACT for the first time) so hopefully there is a store near you.

Sale lists are published on our website for the items at our State Office locations. A list of other stores is also available, and you can contact them directly for information on products they will have on the day.

Jump on the site for full details.

www.arb.com.au/garage-sale

If you have any (non-item) related questions, please give us a holler.

Cheers
David

Winnie
28th April 2015, 09:15 AM
Will you take $50 for these diff locks??

But really, I see at Kilsyth they have 2 of the twin compressors for $275 each... somebody jump on that!!

jay see
28th April 2015, 09:37 AM
I like the 47l arb fridge.

Sir Roofy
28th April 2015, 10:17 AM
Whos going ?????

lucus30
28th April 2015, 10:52 AM
Tempted but heading up to Whitfield

Sir Roofy
28th April 2015, 12:00 PM
Tempted but heading up to Whitfield

not an other wedding :driving2::D

lucus30
28th April 2015, 02:15 PM
not an other wedding :driving2::D

Nope, this one is a recce run for a 4wd trip I'll be planning. Staying at my wife's family vineyard
She thinks its to visit her uncle but in reality its a recce run ha ha

Edit: Though i do have another couple of weddings and engagements coming up. The reason i can't go to AB's pizza night

mudski
28th April 2015, 02:15 PM
Will you take $50 for these diff locks??

But really, I see at Kilsyth they have 2 of the twin compressors for $275 each... somebody jump on that!!

Thats what I'm looking at. I will be camping out the front the night before....
Chit! Going through their list I have already spent over a grand in my head. I am so going to be in trouble with the boss.

lucus30
28th April 2015, 02:23 PM
Thats what I'm looking at. I will be camping out the front the night before....
Chit! Going through their list I have already spent over a grand in my head. I am so going to be in trouble with the boss.

I don't need them but the fridge and double swag would be a good buy i think
Though i would grab one of those twin compressors for sure

Also the reverse camera and screen might be worth a look too

mudski
28th April 2015, 02:29 PM
I don't need them but the fridge and double swag would be a good buy i think
Though i would grab one of those twin compressors for sure

Also the reverse camera and screen might be worth a look too
Yeah I got twin compressor, 2.5x2.5 awning, double swag and 47L fridge on my list of goodies. I even contemplated a new Winch.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just remembered the missus will be away this weekend and I have to take my daughter to Circus training on Saturday morning!!!!!!!!!!!Bang HeadBang Head

Sir Roofy
28th April 2015, 02:38 PM
Nope, this one is a recce run for a 4wd trip I'll be planning. Staying at my wife's family vineyard
She thinks its to visit her uncle but in reality its a recce run ha ha

Edit: Though i do have another couple of weddings and engagements coming up. The reason i can't go to AB's pizza night

just happened to be the wrong w/end for me as well

jay see
28th April 2015, 03:40 PM
Yeah I got twin compressor, 2.5x2.5 awning, double swag and 47L fridge on my list of goodies. I even contemplated a new Winch.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just remembered the missus will be away this weekend and I have to take my daughter to Circus training on Saturday morning!!!!!!!!!!!Bang HeadBang Head

Look at it this way, you've save at least that grand that you spent in your head.

I'm not going for that reason alone. Yeah, there's heaps that I want, even some that I need, but just spent my play money on a new jack and 24v impact gun and I need to do brakes next.

Winnie
28th April 2015, 05:00 PM
just happened to be the wrong w/end for me as well

Me too, plus there is a lot of stuff that I want, but nothing I need at the moment and I need to focus elsewhere... Hmm maybe next year

Clunk
28th April 2015, 06:35 PM
Nothing of any interest in WA unfortunately :(

mudski
28th April 2015, 06:55 PM
Look at it this way, you've save at least that grand that you spent in your head.

I'm not going for that reason alone. Yeah, there's heaps that I want, even some that I need, but just spent my play money on a new jack and 24v impact gun and I need to do brakes next.

The awning is the main thing i want. Been looking around for an arb one to match the rear arb awning. I should be going at this stage. Should....Ill be swagging it on their front lawn. Lol.

jay see
28th April 2015, 08:33 PM
Ill be swagging it on their front lawn. Lol.

I reckon you won't be the only one.
Maybe mego could bring the new redback tent.lol

LaughingBeagles
28th April 2015, 11:39 PM
There is for us newbies. The air locker kit for less than half price looks good as does the twin compressor. That said, I can't afford to go for the specials at the moment dang it!

93patrol
29th April 2015, 01:15 AM

Got a set of sliders for you clunk ;)

hellfish
29th April 2015, 08:06 PM
yeah I'm going, got a couple of things in mind but I'll probably spend way more than I intend to :fish:

mudski
2nd May 2015, 05:58 AM
Im here and there's already a dozen cars here. Lol

MEGOMONSTER
2nd May 2015, 06:03 AM
Don't get stomped on, on the the rush to the bargains when the gates open.

mudski
2nd May 2015, 06:03 AM

You coming Mick?

lucus30
2nd May 2015, 06:47 AM

Let us know how you go?

Clunk
2nd May 2015, 08:42 AM

So what ya bought ?

Bacho86
2nd May 2015, 09:06 AM
That place was crazy! I ended up picking up a 47L drive for $600 and my brother got one for $495, so pretty pumped with that! All the swags, awning and fridges went really quickly...

Winnie
2nd May 2015, 09:09 AM
That place was crazy! I ended up picking up a 47L drive for $600 and my brother got one for $495, so pretty pumped with that! All the swags, awning and fridges went really quickly...

That's crazy hey... awesome score mate! Well done

Bacho86
2nd May 2015, 09:13 AM

There was definitely a rush when the gates opened, and everyone running In - they were saying last year a guy apparently fell over and got trampled!

mudski
2nd May 2015, 09:50 AM
So what ya bought ?

Spotted Roofy and Jane. Plus a few other members. Sorry fellas, got me stumped on their names.
I was right at the front of the gates with a couple of guys in front. They opened the gates and it was an absolute stampede. I ran in, spotted the only two twin compressors to my left with the awnings past them and to my right were the fridges. I went to grab a compressor and the bloke in front grabbed both! I near knocked his block off. Lol. So i grabbed an ARB4401A awning headed for the fridges and they were gone. :(
So i just picked up the awning and an ARB tyre inflator with gauge @$25.
Pretty happy really. I went for the awning as number 1 on my list and got it.
Gawd im knackered... got to bed around 1am and then up at 5.15am and drove 45minutes. Back to the inlaws to pickup my girls. Now i have to take my daughter to circus training near the city and sit there for two hours.
I need bed.

MEGOMONSTER
2nd May 2015, 10:32 AM
You coming Mick?
At work today. Don't finish till 2:30pm.

Sir Roofy
2nd May 2015, 04:26 PM
It was like the hare and the tortoise lol we were the tortoise
man can them young blokes run Mudski must have got a good
toe hold he was in and out before we got to the door
well done Mark

nissannewby
2nd May 2015, 05:24 PM
I went to one up here. Didnt have as much as your guys one and most of the stock looked like it had been sitting on the shelf for years. If I owned a cruiser ute or prado i would have scored

jay see
2nd May 2015, 07:13 PM
Good to hear that you guys got what you wanted.
Gotta put some coin aside for next year.
Is it around the same time every year.

Sir Roofy
2nd May 2015, 08:24 PM

Put your boys in training mate get there extra early right on the gate tell,m what you want and pray they can
out run the classof ppl therre

jay see
3rd May 2015, 12:02 AM
Put your boys in training mate get there extra early right on the gate tell,m what you want and pray they can
out run the classof ppl therre

You must have read my mind roofy.
Have already told them, there's no way I'll be able to run.

Sir Roofy
3rd May 2015, 07:37 AM
You must have read my mind roofy.
Have already told them, there's no way I'll be able to run.

That's ok mate neither can I no lung power left

mudski
3rd May 2015, 05:47 PM

Best thing to do is go with a few mates and sort out what you want between each and split up when you get in there and grab the things for yourself and your mates.. I noticed a lot doing this and they got pretty much everything they wanted, like the bloke right in front of me who picked up both twin compressors. For me, the things I wanted were set apart from each other so I grabbed one thing and missed out on the other.

Bacho86
3rd May 2015, 06:55 PM
Best thing to do is go with a few mates and sort out what you want between each and split up when you get in there and grab the things for yourself and your mates.. I noticed a lot doing this and they got pretty much everything they wanted, like the bloke right in front of me who picked up both twin compressors. For me, the things I wanted were set apart from each other so I grabbed one thing and missed out on the other.

Definately the way to do it, me and my brother grabbed a frige each which was No. 1 priority, and by the time we got around to look at anything else, most of the good stuff was gone.

ARB 4x4 Accessories
4th May 2015, 01:42 PM
Glad to hear (some) of you boys got what you were after. The few people I spoke to at the gate were a little taken back when I said "get ready to run". Unfortunately that's the nature of big sales.

We're in the process of making sale items more accessible throughout the year, not just at the Garage Sale, so I'll keep you posted when I know more.

Thanks to those who went to the effort of turning up. I'd had a late one Friday, so I can appreciate that it's a long day for people... I didn't even have to run!

Dave

Sir Roofy
4th May 2015, 01:55 PM
Glad to hear (some) of you boys got what you were after. The few people I spoke to at the gate were a little taken back when I said "get ready to run". Unfortunately that's the nature of big sales.

We're in the process of making sale items more accessible throughout the year, not just at the Garage Sale, so I'll keep you posted when I know more.

Thanks to those who went to the effort of turning up. I'd had a late one Friday, so I can appreciate that it's a long day for people... I didn't even have to run!

Dave

Thanks for that Dave be good if you did something through the year that would give us seniors a chance at getting a bargain as well

mudski
4th May 2015, 08:57 PM

Dave

Cheers Dave. Certainly was a early and interesting morning. Next time put a twin compressor aside for me. And where the photos?

ARB 4x4 Accessories
5th May 2015, 04:37 PM
I was processing them today. I'll get a few up before the week is out.

ARB 4x4 Accessories
8th May 2015, 03:13 PM

hellfish
9th May 2015, 04:13 AM
Got the reversing camera I was after and a few small things so it was a good morning for me :clapping:

katwoman
9th May 2015, 04:43 AM
I'd know that hat anywhere........

Sir Roofy
9th May 2015, 06:30 AM
I'd know that hat anywhere........

Hahahahahah sprung again :o