PDA

View Full Version : Either he got this wrong or that is a removable hard top!

SonOf
23rd April 2015, 09:41 AM
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mount-stuart/cars-vans-utes/1992-nissan-patrol-ute/1074430109

Either way, not a bad price for the km's

Winnie
23rd April 2015, 09:49 AM
Yeah it's low kms, but it's still $9k for a stock petrol GQ. Not cheap at all!

BigRAWesty
23rd April 2015, 11:13 AM
Yea I'm with you Winnie. Bit steep for a petrol.
Id be suss.

mudski
23rd April 2015, 12:06 PM
Yea I'm with you Winnie. Bit steep for a petrol.
Id be suss.

Looks like they've just walked pass and taken some random pics.

krbrooking
23rd April 2015, 04:45 PM
Maybe it's one of those, this is just an example of what it looks like but is not the actual pic. The k's seem really low as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Clunk
23rd April 2015, 05:34 PM
Maybe he's just advertising it for the price he would like to get, doesn't mean he'll get it though but you never know

BigRAWesty
23rd April 2015, 05:42 PM
Maybe he's just advertising it for the price he would like to get, doesn't mean he'll get it though but you never know

It's a ute in the description but a wagon in the pics

Clunk
23rd April 2015, 05:49 PM
It's a ute in the description but a wagon in the pics

yeah so........... he also writes "Original standard, never been bush. Always as family car for all it's years, short distances. One owner. Looked after. Needs tyres and service. Low klms 179K bulbar tow bar driving lights. Power steer. 4.2Ltr. Excellent tow horse! "................... maybe he just picked the wrong body option when making the ad........... why don't you ring him if you're that concerned!!!!!????

BigRAWesty
23rd April 2015, 08:38 PM
yeah so........... he also writes "Original standard, never been bush. Always as family car for all it's years, short distances. One owner. Looked after. Needs tyres and service. Low klms 179K bulbar tow bar driving lights. Power steer. 4.2Ltr. Excellent tow horse! "................... maybe he just picked the wrong body option when making the ad........... why don't you ring him if you're that concerned!!!!!????

Yea sure you can pass it in the options list.
But to actually have it in the heading as well which you personally write, and in the description.

taslucas
24th April 2015, 06:37 AM
I'd say it's legit and the seller is older and just went full retard when they wrote "ute".
If you were going to scam, you wouldn't put a top end price.

Maxhead
24th April 2015, 06:38 AM
I thought it was just a Tasmanian thing :)

taslucas
24th April 2015, 01:09 PM
Yeah but you should see OUR version full retard