PDA

View Full Version : 4x4WA Show

Woof
4th July 2010, 10:52 PM
Hi all, just thought that I would put this link up for our own local 4x4 TV Show (4x4WA soon to be The 4WD Show) to show some of the stuff over here.
http://www.wasabitv.com.au/4x4wa

It is their first season and only showed over here at the moment on our local station WTV.
Got to forgive Grizz as he drives a landcrab.:rolleyes:
Hope you all enjoy it.

Their site is: http://www.4x4wa.com.au/

Forgot to add, please do not comment on some of my interviews.

patch697
5th July 2010, 12:24 AM
An Aussie show hosted by fare dinkum Aussies about fare dinkum Aussie stuff.. Now you just gotta love that.

Thanks for the post Doggy Its a butte.

Cheers
Paul

the evil twin
5th July 2010, 07:36 PM
Forgot to add, please do not comment on some of my interviews.

Fair enough Doggydude... we've told you on enough Forums that you suck at TV interviews so no need to add this one to the list

patch697
5th July 2010, 08:24 PM
Fair enough Doggydude... we've told you on enough Forums that you suck at TV interviews so no need to add this one to the list

Ok which interviews doggy in for those of us who don't know? He's not that poor bloke with the GQ that catches fire is he?

Cheers
Paul

the evil twin
7th July 2010, 08:40 PM
Ok which interviews doggy in for those of us who don't know? He's not that poor bloke with the GQ that catches fire is he?

Cheers
Paul

Thankfully No... however there was this incident recently where he was recovered by a (think of something worse than a Cruiser but better than a Lada... just) so if that makes it to air you will know for sure... other than that I have to be careful what I say... I know he's watching and he knows where I live...

AB
7th July 2010, 08:46 PM
Thankfully No... however there was this incident recently where he was recovered by a (think of something worse than a Cruiser but better than a Lada... just) so if that makes it to air you will know for sure... other than that I have to be careful what I say... I know he's watching and he knows where I live...

Poor Doggy, trying to help out and copping it from his best mates.....lol

Havent seen his interview but I feel for you mate. I did an interview on channel 31 about 10 years ago and I looked like a deer in headlights and could barely string two words together.

patch697
7th July 2010, 09:12 PM

LOL...... Well we can't let anything like that happen now can we....... Like he's signature says .........

Cheers
Paul