PDA

View Full Version : Downloadable repair manual GU Patrol..

Tunguska_1908
3rd April 2015, 05:51 AM
Hi, can anyone tell me where I can find an online repair manual I can download, for a 2003 GU Patrol please?

Cheers,
Andy

Maxhead
3rd April 2015, 06:28 AM
Hi, can anyone tell me where I can find an online repair manual I can download, for a 2003 GU Patrol please?

Cheers,
Andy

There are a few manuals on this forum mate

Maxhead
3rd April 2015, 06:30 AM
knock yourself out. here's the link to manuals mate: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?54-Nissan-Patrol-Manuals-Nissan-Patrol-Software

you wil need to have 25 posts to download any of those though

Tunguska_1908
4th April 2015, 12:56 PM
Thank you so much, greatly appreciated... I'm in a real pickle here at the moment with a sick Patrol...

Tunguska_1908
4th April 2015, 12:59 PM
Thank you so much, greatly appreciated... I'm in a real pickle here at the moment with a sick Patrol...

** Bugger! Won't even let me view the manual unless I've had 25+ posts... Guess I'll have to buy a paper one :-(

the evil twin
4th April 2015, 01:04 PM

** Bugger! Won't even let me view the manual unless I've had 25+ posts... Guess I'll have to buy a paper one :-(

... or go over to the intro thread and say G'day to 8 new members

... or post up your problem 9we'll try and help) and then you only need to say G'day to 7

Avo
15th August 2017, 10:32 AM
I would be interested in the performance manual. I have copies of the repair manual and no need for a boot cover right now.

hello and welcome to the forum