PDA

View Full Version : DP Chip # DP34 Installaition and Tuning guide

mudski
3rd March 2015, 11:12 PM
To suit GU Patrol with the 3Ltr Direct Injection motor. Please check if this is the right instructions, DP#34, for your chip prior to using.
55730 This wiring diagram if for a 2001 Y61. ST model with manual trans and no dual zone air or ABS. As there will be a difference.

If theres a better way to put these pdf's on here, let me know...

Cuppa
4th March 2015, 12:14 PM
Hi Mudski, one way to put them in your post is like this.
First convert or save the files as .jpg rather than .pdf.
Second use the ‘insert image’ function
this brings up a box allowing you to select an image off the ’net or off your computer. The select off your computer doesn’t work for me, but if you click ‘Basic uploader’ that works. I’m not sure how it’s possible to have the image embedded in the post without the additional ’thumbnail attachment’ showing too.

Cuppa

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=55750&stc=1

Cuppa
4th March 2015, 12:21 PM
An alternative is to upload the .jpg to a free photo hosting site like Flickr & then link to it in your post like this.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/03/5.jpg

threedogs
4th March 2015, 12:27 PM
Good timing Mudski as Dinger is after a wiring diagram for the DP chip, well done

mudski
4th March 2015, 03:18 PM
An alternative is to upload the .jpg to a free photo hosting site like Flickr & then link to it in your post like this.

Yeah I thought of that but I wanted to do it so they could simply download the pdf and print if off.

Thanks.

Paule
4th March 2015, 05:29 PM
Mark you are a champion mate. I knew you had posted this up before because i had seen it about 9 mnths ago. i was up until all hrs searching the forum until I found it. So thank you very much for finding the information again, and posting it up here. P.S I got your old thread back up and it was very easy to print off in one hit. Thanks again

mudski
4th March 2015, 05:31 PM
No worries Paul. I thought I had posted it before but I could find it too for some reason.....

Cuppa
4th March 2015, 05:46 PM
Yeah I thought of that but I wanted to do it so they could simply download the pdf and print if off.

Thanks.

No worries, I thought you just wanted to embed a pdf into your post. Doing it as you did in your OP achieves what you wanted.

Paule
10th March 2015, 06:21 PM
Ok so I've just had a quick look at how to install this chip and I'm wondering how you guys went about connecting it to the pump. I can only see about 10mm of cable where it's meant to connect too. Did you just solder it on there or is there some special adaptor you used? Thanks

mudski
10th March 2015, 10:31 PM
Yeah those two wires on the pump are a real pain to get to. I just used scotch locks.

Michaelpenglis
18th February 2018, 03:35 PM
Which plug exactly does it need to be spliced into?

Avo
18th February 2018, 07:59 PM
Which plug exactly does it need to be spliced into?

hello,just being polite n all

Davidhardon3L
4th May 2018, 12:23 PM
Thanks for info

Bozkurt
17th November 2018, 02:02 PM
Dp chips make life hard

mudski
18th November 2018, 09:44 PM
Dp chips make life hard

You've made the effort to sign up just to make this comment. Your life must be hard. Riiiiight!

glddt
19th January 2019, 09:02 PM
Hey mudski, I know this is an old thread I should have checked the timestamp before I did this, anyway it still maybe helpful.
I have attached your files into one pdf.

How I did it was:

Copy / Save each page of your pdf as an image.
Open MS Word.
Insert your saved images.
When complete hit File -> Save As PDF.

Cheers

stevecrossman1
9th January 2020, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the Info guys

Chinook74
23rd June 2020, 10:53 AM
Hi mudski I know your post were a while ago now I’m chasing the infamous dp chip installation guide for zd30tdi any help would be appreciated

mudski
23rd June 2020, 01:30 PM
Hi mudski I know your post were a while ago now I’m chasing the infamous dp chip installation guide for zd30tdi any help would be appreciated

Everything is in the first post mate.

VH-CDY
3rd July 2021, 06:51 PM
Great info!

Jimbo64
5th November 2022, 10:02 PM
Gday looking to get this file but it get the dont have permission. Suggestion please