PDA

View Full Version : Beerburrum State Forest - Day Trip - Sunday 27th March - Who's Interested??

Bigrig
14th March 2011, 08:21 PM
Replaces the last one as we couldn't organise numbers quick enough.

Anyone up for a day of play in the State Forest?? About 1 hour north of Brissy (takes me about 1hr 15min from the south side), so easy run for those on the north side.

Dhuck
14th March 2011, 10:14 PM
Sounds good to me

Bigrig
14th March 2011, 10:29 PM
Hempo and Tash should be right also .. 4 cars so far ..

Bigrig
14th March 2011, 11:42 PM
I think Adrian might be up for it also (hekarewe) - I'll PM everyone like last time and see what response we get.

Bigrig
15th March 2011, 11:52 AM
Bump ... Adrian, you up for it??

Ryan, Corie (whitewulf), Cory (MQ Mad), Nick, Silver, Dasha, jaxt, Cosy, Lawnbowls, Tim (Cadbury), Tim (Finly), Tony (YNOT), Tony (benno), etc - you guys interested??

Dhuck
15th March 2011, 11:55 AM
very very repetative repetative with with a a few few names names there there

hekarewe
15th March 2011, 12:01 PM
Bump ... Adrian, you up for it??

Ryan, Corie (whitewulf), Cory (MQ Mad), Nick, Silver, Dasha, jaxt, Cosy, Lawnbowls, Tim (Cadbury), Tim (Finly), Tony (YNOT), Tony (benno), etc - you guys interested??

i am up for it bloke,,, but unfortunately it falls on the same day as the driver training with ipswich 4wd club which i had commited too a few weeks ago :( so keep me in the loop and i will do my best to make the next one

Bigrig
15th March 2011, 12:02 PM
I think there is another Scotty in Bris Vegas also ... getting very difficult indeed ... considering between you and my brother, there is two Dave's also ... Dave, Dave, Cory, Corie, Tony, Tony, Scotty, Scotty, Tim, Tim ... gunna be a ball on the UHF ...

Dave
Yeah mate
Nah, not you
He wanted the other Dave
Yeah, copy that, thanks Tim
Yes?
No, not you Tim, the other one
Makes it difficult
Who was that
Tony
Yes?
Nah, not you Tony, just answering YNOT
What?
Hang on
Corie, you are next up mate
But I'm up the back
Not you Cory, the other one
Can everyone just stay off the line unless you're called
Will do (8 times over)
Thanks
Scotty, where to?
Dunno mate, never been here ..
Nah, not you mate, Bigrig
etc, etc, etc

LMFAO!!!!!

Bigrig
15th March 2011, 12:03 PM
i am up for it bloke,,, but unfortunately it falls on the same day as the driver training with ipswich 4wd club which i had commited too a few weeks ago :( so keep me in the loop and i will do my best to make the next one

That's right - you told me that on the phone ... sorry bloke ...

Bob
15th March 2011, 12:03 PM
i think there is another scotty in bris vegas also ... Getting very difficult indeed ... Considering between you and my brother, there is two dave's also ... Dave, dave, cory, corie, tony, tony, scotty, scotty, tim, tim ... Gunna be a ball on the uhf ...

Dave
yeah mate
nah, not you
he wanted the other dave
yeah, copy that, thanks tim
yes?
No, not you tim, the other one
makes it difficult
who was that
tony
yes?
Nah, not you tony, just answering ynot
what?
Hang on
corie, you are next up mate
but i'm up the back
not you cory, the other one
can everyone just stay off the line unless you're called
will do (8 times over)
thanks
scotty, where to?
Dunno mate, never been here ..
Nah, not you mate, bigrig
etc, etc, etc

lmfao!!!!!

another quality post lol

Dhuck
15th March 2011, 12:05 PM
Sounds about right. will be confusing as hell. lmao

Bigrig
15th March 2011, 12:06 PM
Sounds about right. will be confusing as hell. lmao

Funny though!!! LOL

hekarewe
15th March 2011, 12:06 PM
That's right - you told me that on the phone ... sorry bloke ...

its alright mate i know who your related to so i allow for this sort of thing had the theary night last night thrilling stuff was on the edge of my seat and beside myself alll at the same time ROFLMAO

Bigrig
15th March 2011, 12:08 PM
its alright mate i know who your related to so i allow for this sort of thing had the theary night last night thrilling stuff was on the edge of my seat and beside myself alll at the same time ROFLMAO

WHOAH there big fella ... no relation of mine!!! LMFAO ... can barely speak the language (and that's when he's talking in English - lol), let alone be a blood relative!!! LOL

hekarewe
15th March 2011, 12:12 PM
WHOAH there big fella ... no relation of mine!!! LMFAO ... can barely speak the language (and that's when he's talking in English - lol), let alone be a blood relative!!! LOL

i wish i could this sort of action when go fishing ROFLMAO danny was the one who said your related LOL he would never lie about that ROFLMAO

Bigrig
15th March 2011, 12:14 PM
i wish i could this sort of action when go fishing ROFLMAO danny was the one who said your related LOL he would never lie about that ROFLMAO

Hahaha ... he just wanted to be associated with another Patrol owner!!! LMFAO!!!!

hekarewe
15th March 2011, 12:17 PM
Hahaha ... he just wanted to be associated with another Patrol owner!!! LMFAO!!!!

stop it i m almost crying from laughter what we should do is tell him we are going to buy pajeros old NE's agian and then sell them all to his son ROFLMAO just slightly of subject sorry to everyone else!!

Bigrig
15th March 2011, 12:31 PM
stop it i m almost crying from laughter what we should do is tell him we are going to buy pajeros old NE's agian and then sell them all to his son ROFLMAO just slightly of subject sorry to everyone else!!

That's ok - I started the thread, so we can hijack the sh!t out of it!!! LOL ... he cracked up laughing when I told him what we had discussed - that I told you that he'd turned your old paj into a harvester or something else that was actually useful !!!!

hekarewe
15th March 2011, 12:35 PM
That's ok - I started the thread, so we can hijack the sh!t out of it!!! LOL ... he cracked up laughing when I told him what we had discussed - that I told you that he'd turned your old paj into a harvester or something else that was actually useful !!!!

this is the problem,,,, if he turned into anything other than the awsome off roader it was already i would be useless and wouldnt work any more,,,,,, thats why those of us who know dont allow him near our winches unsuppervised he managed to wreck 3 in one afternoon at a drive training season,,,,, not to meantion what he did to his own some years ago and its still not fixed lol

Bigrig
15th March 2011, 12:48 PM
this is the problem,,,, if he turned into anything other than the awsome off roader it was already i would be useless and wouldnt work any more,,,,,, thats why those of us who know dont allow him near our winches unsuppervised he managed to wreck 3 in one afternoon at a drive training season,,,,, not to meantion what he did to his own some years ago and its still not fixed lol

Ahhh ... tell me more ... he would NEVER divulge that sort of information to me!!! LMFAO!!! He knows I would use it for evil instead of good!! lol

Bigrig
16th March 2011, 10:43 AM
Bump - just so it's in the 'what's new' list as some of the less frequent visitors from QLD get on ...

Cmon all ... a day of play!!! Sign up!!!

So far - 3 x Patrols; 1 x Jeep ... another 3 or 4 would be ideal ...

Whitewulf
16th March 2011, 09:14 PM
Sorry may have to give this one a miss, the Wife's birthday that weekend.

Bigrig
16th March 2011, 09:22 PM
Sorry may have to give this one a miss, the Wife's birthday that weekend.

No worries mate - happy birthday to her from all of us!! lol

Bigrig
20th March 2011, 11:01 AM
Bump for some of the new Brissy members.

All welcome - the more the merrier.

Dhuck
20th March 2011, 11:16 AM
Was reading another 4b forum lastnight. A couple of guys were out there yesterday. Apparently there is a fair bit of water out there. Wet Beerburrum again. Lets hope that it is at least sunny this time or not raining anyway

Bigrig
20th March 2011, 11:19 AM
Was reading another 4b forum lastnight. A couple of guys were out there yesterday. Apparently there is a fair bit of water out there. Wet Beerburrum again. Lets hope that it is at least sunny this time or not raining anyway

Mud, mud, glorious mud!!!! Be good as you said - muddy, but clear ... Will need to be conscious though of not tearing up really sloppy areas - other clowns can, but I'm not going to contribute to road closures due to irreparable damage caused by people in 37's tearing the sh!t out of it.

Dhuck
20th March 2011, 11:22 AM
They are exactly the type of ppl in the other forum. A lot of comp boys and there toys. Very aggressive toys.

Bigrig
20th March 2011, 11:33 AM
They are exactly the type of ppl in the other forum. A lot of comp boys and there toys. Very aggressive toys.

Oh goody ... That's what it's all about!! And they'll be the first ones bitching that the tracks they used to drive are now closed ...

Either way, it'll be an awesome day for us.

Dhuck
20th March 2011, 11:34 AM
to right mate

Dhuck
20th March 2011, 11:43 AM
Some peeps from the patrol4x4 forum are going up Sunday as well. They were going today but postponed. One of them was one of the above mentioned.

Bigrig
20th March 2011, 04:10 PM
Some peeps from the patrol4x4 forum are going up Sunday as well. They were going today but postponed. One of them was one of the above mentioned.

Hopefully see them out there and have a coldie!!

Bigrig
21st March 2011, 02:16 PM
Bump again - sorry everyone else, but want to give new comers etc the opportunity to attend. This was highlighted when we went to LCMP - there was 3 other trucks there who are members of the forum camping right beside us who said they didn't get on often and didn't see anything about the trip.

Apologies again.

Bigrig
21st March 2011, 08:10 PM
Is everyone good to meet up at the Woodford pub around 10am?? You can all head into the forest, and I'll just head inside and get on the p!ss!! lol

Alright, alright ... I'll head bush also ...

If everyone is ok for that time - see you there!!

Dhuck
21st March 2011, 08:38 PM
I suppose so joe

Ben-e-boy
21st March 2011, 08:42 PM
woodford pub 10am I'm still running 31" road tyres with 50% tread if we get more rain i'll give it a miss coz i'll be spending all day on a tow strap which im not interested in

Dhuck
21st March 2011, 08:48 PM
Is all good mate most of the others are on A/T's. I think I am the only one on muds.

Bigrig
21st March 2011, 08:48 PM
woodford pub 10am I'm still running 31" road tyres with 50% tread if we get more rain i'll give it a miss coz i'll be spending all day on a tow strap which im not interested in

Mate - good stuff!! You'll be right as most stuff you'll get through (as I assume you know), and there'll be a couple of novices etc there also, so it's not going to be extreme.

Hope to see you there mate!!

Ben-e-boy
21st March 2011, 09:08 PM
I've never been there I dont even know how to get to woodford from gympie

Bigrig
21st March 2011, 09:17 PM
Sorry old mate - here goes, straight from Uncle Google (love that side of my family!! LOL) - this starts at Gympie city centre I figure ...

. Head south-east towards Caledonian Hill

19 m

2. Exit the roundabout onto Calton Hill

350 m

3. Turn right at Bligh St

110 m

4. Sharp left at Cockburn Ln

39 m

5. Take the 1st right on to Hall Ln

400 m

6. Turn left at Bruce Hwy

23.9 km

7. Turn right at Kenilworth Skyring Creek Rd

9.2 km

8. Turn right at Poulsen Rd

3.1 km

9. Continue onto Newspaper Hill Rd

1.9 km

10. Turn right at Boyle Rd

6.3 km

11. Slight right at Eumundi - Kenilworth Rd

8.2 km

12. Turn left at Obi Obi Rd

6.4 km

13. Turn right at Kidaman Creek Rd

1.5 km

14. Take the 1st left to stay on Kidaman Creek Rd

2.1 km

15. Turn left to stay on Kidaman Creek Rd

3.9 km

16. Turn left to stay on Kidaman Creek Rd

2.4 km

17. Continue onto Curramore Rd

1.2 km

18. Turn right to stay on Curramore Rd

2.1 km

19. Continue onto Maleny-Kenilworth Rd

6.0 km

20. Slight left at Tourist Drive 22

2.6 km

21. Turn right at Myrtle St

300 m

22. Continue straight onto Coral St

350 m

23. Continue onto Maleny-Stanley River Rd

18.6 km

24. Continue onto Booroobin Rd

1.1 km

25. Turn right at Kilcoy-Beerwah Rd

13.4 km

26. Turn left at D'Aguilar Hwy

3.4 km

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/03/1.pngWoodford QLD

Bigrig
23rd March 2011, 06:07 PM
Silver - just saw a response so thought you may still be on - you up for a day out?

Dhuck
23rd March 2011, 06:14 PM
So how many we got goin 5-6 vehicles

Bigrig
23rd March 2011, 06:21 PM
So how many we got goin 5-6 vehicles

Yep - yours, mine, Ryan's, Andrew's possibly, Nick's possibly, the jeep, Benny's possibly (if the rain stays away), and ??

Sent PM's to YNOT, Finly, Cadbury, Jaxt, Dasha, Silver, and a couple of newcomers - hopefully they all got it, as haven't heard anything back.

Adrian can't make it as he's doing his drivers course for the club same day. Corie (whitewulf) can't make it as it's his wife's birthday that day.

Dhuck
23rd March 2011, 06:52 PM
yup new Corie and Adrian couldn't make it. Is Dave and Hempo coming out?

nickpeacock36
23rd March 2011, 07:17 PM
Me and the Jackster(aka the uhf pest) are coming. Any idea what its like? im still on the AT s so hopefully not too gloopy.

Dhuck
23rd March 2011, 07:18 PM
You will be right mate. We had several cars on A/T's last time we went out and they fared ok.

nickpeacock36
23rd March 2011, 07:45 PM
I know, i was one of them. Just the one scarey moment when it started to slip sideways into a possible panel damaging situation.

Dhuck
23rd March 2011, 07:48 PM
It,s not like LCMP or Fairy Land as some like to call it. It is more water crossings windy tracks but can be taken to extreme tracks if thats what you would like to do. lol

Bigrig
23rd March 2011, 07:52 PM
Me and the Jackster(aka the uhf pest) are coming. Any idea what its like? im still on the AT s so hopefully not too gloopy.

Good gear mate - you'll be right on the AT's ... took my brothers GQ out on his last time and it was p!ssing rain and he had no dramas ... oh ... apart from a stuffed fuel pump ... but that had nothing to do with tyres!!! LOL

nickpeacock36
23rd March 2011, 08:24 PM
Good gear mate - you'll be right on the AT's ... took my brothers GQ out on his last time and it was p!ssing rain and he had no dramas ... oh ... apart from a stuffed fuel pump ... but that had nothing to do with tyres!!! LOL

Well thats alright then, sell me your tyres we will see you at the pub sell me your tyres in Woodford sell me your tyres. you ever heard of that subliminal messaging stuff? aparantly they use it on TV to get people to do things they didnt even want to do

Bigrig
23rd March 2011, 08:25 PM
Well thats alright then, sell me your tyres we will see you at the pub sell me your tyres in Woodford sell me your tyres. you ever heard of that subliminal messaging stuff? aparantly they use it on TV to get people to do things they didnt even want to do

Hey, are you after a set of tyres? Thinking about selling mine ... dunno why ...

LOL!!

Dhuck
23rd March 2011, 08:28 PM
My new spare I pick up on Friday will be a Mickey T Claw with another in a couple of weeks and so forth for $369 each

Bigrig
23rd March 2011, 08:33 PM
My new spare I pick up on Friday will be a Mickey T Claw with another in a couple of weeks and so forth for $369 each

Good price for a 35" ... where from??

Dhuck
23rd March 2011, 09:05 PM
Fourby's at Moorooka. Is where Adam got his tyres and rims from and snorkel

Airstrike
23rd March 2011, 09:30 PM
I can get BF Goodrich 33x12.5x15 for $200 each?

YNOT
23rd March 2011, 09:36 PM

Where where where??? I'm looking for some reasonably priced tyres for my Terrano.

Tony

P.S. I'm hoping to make it there on Sunday but don't believe it until you see me there on the day. The muddies are going on on Saturday in anticpation.

Airstrike
23rd March 2011, 09:40 PM
Well.... thats the crap part they wont be ready for pick up or delivery for another couple weeks. But for that price I am waiting even if they are a spare set.

Bigrig
23rd March 2011, 09:48 PM

Holy dooley that's a good price!!!! Mud Terrains?? Can you get another 5?

Bigrig
23rd March 2011, 09:49 PM
Well.... thats the crap part they wont be ready for pick up or delivery for another couple weeks. But for that price I am waiting even if they are a spare set.

Andrew is coming on Sunday isn't he?? You guys right for 10am at the Woodford Pub in the centre of Woodford??

Dhuck
23rd March 2011, 09:51 PM
Your lining up opening time. You not wheelin your goin drinkin

Bigrig
23rd March 2011, 09:52 PM
Your lining up opening time. You not wheelin your goin drinkin

Maybe (looking all coy)!! lmfao

Dhuck
23rd March 2011, 09:54 PM
Maybe (looking all coy)!! lmfao

your a f#$%ing tripper

Airstrike
23rd March 2011, 10:22 PM
Yep they are Muddies. Andrew cant come he has a church thing... I forgot what it was.

Bigrig
23rd March 2011, 10:24 PM
Yep they are Muddies. Andrew cant come he has a church thing... I forgot what it was.

Was it a one off special? Or can anyone jump on that bandwagon??

You want me to meet up with you at Nudgee Service Centre on Sunday?

Airstrike
23rd March 2011, 10:35 PM
1 off Container. Cant get away with 2 or I will be sued for breach of Licence. LOL

Silver
24th March 2011, 12:33 AM
Silver - just saw a response so thought you may still be on - you up for a day out?

will confer with the Boss - am keen and she will be too, as will a couple of friends from the South Side, but as Clint says, 'a man's gotta know his limitations'......we are having a bit of a birthday bash with a neighbour on Sat night, so more likely will line up for the next one ;-/

Will let you know

Silver
24th March 2011, 12:37 AM
I can recommend the Woodford pie shop. We stop there when we can on the way back from annoying fish at Sommerset Dam

Bigrig
24th March 2011, 07:14 AM
I can recommend the Woodford pie shop. We stop there when we can on the way back from annoying fish at Sommerset Dam

I know mate - I'm a dirty pie eater from way back!!! Lived in Woodford at one stage for about 3 months and was on a first name basis with them!! LOL

Hope to see you Sunday!!

Airstrike
24th March 2011, 08:19 AM
JESUS now I need to go get a chunky ass meat pie........

Dhuck
24th March 2011, 09:59 AM
Breakfast lunch and afternoon tea before we head home

Silver
24th March 2011, 05:07 PM
looks like we won't be starters this time - but keen for the next one!!!

Dhuck
24th March 2011, 05:11 PM
no drama's mate plenty of other trips

Silver
24th March 2011, 11:59 PM
yeah, but that one's nice and close to home!!

And starts at the pie shop

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 12:02 AM
yeah, but that one's nice and close to home!!

And starts at the pie shop

Mmmmmm .... pies ......

Airstrike
25th March 2011, 12:12 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH My Starter has gone and I think the Alternator man down man down lets see what RACQ say.

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 12:27 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH My Starter has gone and I think the Alternator man down man down lets see what RACQ say.

Want me to come over tomorrow and plug in my new toy?? (Nissan Consult unit)

Airstrike
25th March 2011, 12:31 AM
OMG Where did you get that?!?!?

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 12:33 AM
OMG Where did you get that?!?!?

Online after no end of drama - others are still having dramas getting theirs ... Want to have a toy with it first tomorrow??

Silver
25th March 2011, 12:34 AM
where do they plug into a gq, or a Mav? I see you have an injected model

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 12:35 AM
where do they plug into a gq, or a Mav?

The ECU plug near the fuse box in the drivers side footwell. And yep!

Airstrike
25th March 2011, 12:37 AM
Can you shoot me the site to get them? also I will get RACQ to come first as its free and I dont want to waste your time mate. If they throw their hands up I will give you a call or send a message. It will push start but nothing on turn.

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 12:39 AM
Can you shoot me the site to get them? also I will get RACQ to come first as its free and I dont want to waste your time mate. If they throw their hands up I will give you a call or send a message. It will push start but nothing on turn.

Have you tried starting it off the solenoid? If it cranks over, then you could just have a sh!tty ignition barrel (the barrel you put the key into) - I had this go on mine about 6 months ago - $80 and relatively easy repair (getting the little screws out is a bitch though).

Airstrike
25th March 2011, 10:35 AM
Yep solenoid no good. I hve called RACQ I will see whats the go in the hour.

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 10:43 AM
Yep solenoid no good. I hve called RACQ I will see whats the go in the hour.

Might be able to get one through Repco?

Airstrike
25th March 2011, 11:40 AM
Found one cant get a bloody mechanic to put it in on short notice LOL oh the drama

YNOT
25th March 2011, 11:43 AM
Found one cant get a bloody mechanic to put it in on short notice LOL oh the drama

Starters are easy to replace with only a few spanners, just make sure you disconnect the battery before you do it - makes you jump when you arc out the main battery cable! Where in Brisbane are you?

Tony

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 11:47 AM

Want me to come over and do it? It's reasonably straight forward (ish) and I've already spoken to Derek and he said we could do it and just call him if any dramas.

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 11:48 AM
Starters are easy to replace with only a few spanners, just make sure you disconnect the battery before you do it - makes you jump when you arc out the main battery cable! Where in Brisbane are you?

Tony

There you go - want to give it a lash? I can be there in about an hour or so.

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 12:03 PM
He's going to try to get it into a mechanic over his way (now there's a vote of confidence for bigrig's mobile service!!! lol).

Airstrike
25th March 2011, 01:19 PM
Well they can all go %#@! Off. Might have to do it myself with help :) *cough* scotty *cough*

Silver
25th March 2011, 01:39 PM
The solenoid is just a big relay - it has two little wires that go in and out, one positive, one negative. These pull in an electromagnetic switch that is connected to the big wires that carry the current that actually goes to the starter.

Knowing that, one can put the car in neutral, ignition on, and run a jumper lead from the positive terminal on the battery down to the big wire that goes from the solenoid to the starter - either at the solenoid or starter end, whichever is more accessible.

Another technique to deal with solenoids is to give them a lightish to medium tap with a hammer, as sometimes they just jam.

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 03:29 PM
The solenoid is just a big relay - it has two little wires that go in and out, one positive, one negative. These pull in an electromagnetic switch that is connected to the big wires that carry the current that actually goes to the starter.

Knowing that, one can put the car in neutral, ignition on, and run a jumper lead from the positive terminal on the battery down to the big wire that goes from the solenoid to the starter - either at the solenoid or starter end, whichever is more accessible.

Another technique to deal with solenoids is to give them a lightish to medium tap with a hammer, as sometimes they just jam.

Thanks mate - it was the actual starter, but it's replaced and "patch" is running well!!

Sorry Ryan - but I'm afraid patch was all I could come up with!! LOL .. it's been patched bit by bit since we met!!! lmfao

Dhuck
25th March 2011, 04:38 PM
It has. Every time we go to go out something goes bloody wrong. Alas I now have a spare and all is good with mine. Even the neadit is still holding on the gear box. So what can I break next and who's turn to take me to get parts? LOL

Airstrike
25th March 2011, 05:20 PM
aww patch. better than sh@t box I gues LOL.

Dhuck
25th March 2011, 05:58 PM
Is a trol not sh@t box. Every car has issues from time to time. Unfortunately it's your turn. As long as it's not my turn. LOL. I usually break things when I am out

Airstrike
25th March 2011, 06:24 PM
Yeah your right things could be worse I could be driving a Toyota.........

Ben-e-boy
25th March 2011, 07:28 PM
the crossmember is notched, tail shaft flipped,Pinion angle will be adjusted tomorrow after work, I'm looking good for sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dhuck
25th March 2011, 08:26 PM
the crossmember is notched, tail shaft flipped,Pinion angle will be adjusted tomorrow after work, I'm looking good for sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to hear mate. I need some one to push me. I need some harder work. lol

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 08:59 PM

Oh yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhh .... Good stuff champion!!!!!!

Ben-e-boy
25th March 2011, 09:00 PM
I;m on A/T 's I ned some one to tow me lmao

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 09:00 PM
Is a trol not sh@t box. Every car has issues from time to time. Unfortunately it's your turn. As long as it's not my turn. LOL. I usually break things when I am out

Not Sunday you don't!!! I've done all the 300 klm trips I'm going to do to salvage your rig!!!!! LOL

All good brother - like the marines, we won't leave you behind!!!

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 09:01 PM
Yeah your right things could be worse I could be driving a Toyota.........

Patch works doesn't it? Yours looks like mine, but Tank is taken!!! lol

Dhuck
25th March 2011, 09:01 PM
Not Sunday you don't!!! I've done all the 300 klm trips I'm going to do to salvage your rig!!!!! LOL

All good brother - like the marines, we won't leave you behind!!!

We will just push you aside. lol

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 09:02 PM
I;m on A/T 's I ned some one to tow me lmao

You'll kill it mate!! It's a trol !!!

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 09:04 PM
We will just push you aside. lol

LOL!!! Obviously your wife will be at the wheel if you expect to get through everything and not break something!!! LMFAO

Dhuck
25th March 2011, 09:05 PM
Dunno if she will be coming. She not well atm

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 09:17 PM
Dunno if she will be coming. She not well atm

In that case you will definitely be breaking sh!t!!! lmfao ... She's the only one of you two who knows how to actually drive and not just flog it!!!!

Tell Bec we said to get better and get off her date and ride in with Doc on Sunday!!!

seriously - out best to her mate.

Dhuck
25th March 2011, 09:48 PM
will tell her but have to see how she goes. This is the illness that usually puts her in hospital if we not careful.

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 10:26 PM
will tell her but have to see how she goes. This is the illness that usually puts her in hospital if we not careful.

Tell her to take it easy mate!

Dhuck
25th March 2011, 10:28 PM
I have and do even when she is well

Bigrig
25th March 2011, 10:35 PM
I have and do even when she is well

Ummmm ... sure ... yeah, why not ... let's go with that ...

LOL!!!!!

hekarewe
26th March 2011, 10:37 AM
heres to hoping you have a good day tomorrow!!!!! :SNruQWn369624407: and dont break to much shit,,,,,, would be a whole lot more fun if i was there to but tomorrow i go to learn how to 4wd out at ipswich:driving2:

Bigrig
26th March 2011, 10:39 AM
heres to hoping you have a good day tomorrow!!!!! :SNruQWn369624407: and dont break to much shit,,,,,, would be a whole lot more fun if i was there to but tomorrow i go to learn how to 4wd out at ipswich:driving2:

Next one mate ... and be a good boy and listen to all instructions tomorrow and try to learn something!!! lmfao

Outta here ...

Dhuck
26th March 2011, 10:39 AM
Next time mate. Will be good every time we go out. Even if we do break something.

Bigrig
26th March 2011, 03:34 PM
Well, looks like I'm still going tomorrow!!! Couldn't figure the software out, so rig is running fine!! LOL

YNOT
26th March 2011, 06:11 PM
It's looking like I might actually make it tomorrow. It was looking doubtful yesterday when the ride on mower wouldn't start, thought I might have to spend my fuel money on a new starter motor for it but all sorted now for only $15.
Muddies are on the car, toolbox and recovery gear are in, I'll see you at Woodford pub at 10am.

Tony

Bigrig
26th March 2011, 06:33 PM
It's looking like I might actually make it tomorrow. It was looking doubtful yesterday when the ride on mower wouldn't start, thought I might have to spend my fuel money on a new starter motor for it but all sorted now for only $15.
Muddies are on the car, toolbox and recovery gear are in, I'll see you at Woodford pub at 10am.

Tony

Outstanding!!! Do you want to meet up on the highway?? Other than that, see you there!!

YNOT
26th March 2011, 07:06 PM
I'll meet up anywhere you want mate, you name the time and place. I'm about to head out for a few hours so will check in again when I get home.

Tony

Bigrig
26th March 2011, 07:11 PM
I'll meet up anywhere you want mate, you name the time and place. I'm about to head out for a few hours so will check in again when I get home.

Tony

I'm meeting dhuck on the gateway on the south side of the bridge just before 9:00am - being a Sunday will you go up via the gateway? If so, 9:10 at the Nudgee Service Centre or if not, about 9:30 at the BP Service Centre on the Bruce highway just before the caboolture turnoff ...

Bigrig
26th March 2011, 07:12 PM
UHF channel 12 to avoid some of the channel 10 banter.

Dhuck
26th March 2011, 07:21 PM
Where can I meet you Tony. The Compton Rd toll plaza some where at 8:30 - 8:40 and Scotty just south of the Wynnum Rd exit at around 9 where the trucks pull over either side of the motorway

Bigrig
26th March 2011, 07:25 PM
Where can I meet you Tony. The Compton Rd toll plaza some where at 8:30 - 8:40 and Scotty just south of the Wynnum Rd exit at around 9 where the trucks pull over either side of the motorway

That'd be better ... saves multiple stops I guess ... good thinking little fella!!! lol

Bigrig
26th March 2011, 07:28 PM
That makes 7 vehicles - Tony, Dave, Benny, Nick, Ryan, Sandra and Scotty ... any other takers at late notice??? C'Mon ... you know you want to!!!!

Ben-e-boy
26th March 2011, 08:55 PM
Recovery gear.. Check
Fluids check and grease..check
New diff breathers..check
Camera battery on charge..check
tools..Check
Full tank of juice..check..........Minus $300 :(
pinion angle correction..check
Recheck suspension bolts..Check

As big kev would say I'M EXCITED this is the first 4b session since the suspension upgrade

Bigrig
26th March 2011, 08:58 PM
Recovery gear.. Check
Fluids check and grease..check
New diff breathers..check
Camera battery on charge..check
tools..Check
Full tank of juice..check..........Minus $300 :(
pinion angle correction..check
Recheck suspension bolts..Check

As big kev would say I'M EXCITED this is the first 4b session since the suspension upgrade

Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! See you at the pub in Woodford at 10am for a coldie ... ahem ... I mean, to head into the bush!!! LOL

Bigrig
26th March 2011, 08:59 PM
Wish I could of gotten the front camera sorted before tomorrow! Damn it!!!!

nickpeacock36
26th March 2011, 09:06 PM
Me and Jack will be joining the Bruce Highway from Mango Hill at about 9.15. we will keep the UHF on 12 to see if we can hook up with anyone. If not, see you at the pub:thumbup:

nickpeacock36
26th March 2011, 09:08 PM
Wish I could of gotten the front camera sorted before tomorrow! Damn it!!!!
Just get one of the kids to hang on the bull bar with a normal camera

Bigrig
26th March 2011, 09:15 PM
Me and Jack will be joining the Bruce Highway from Mango Hill at about 9.15. we will keep the UHF on 12 to see if we can hook up with anyone. If not, see you at the pub:thumbup:

Hey mate - How about I give you a buzz about 10 minutes out from the Mango Hill/Kallangur exit?? Should be rights to meet up on the freeway then (or at least in UHF range) ..

Bigrig
26th March 2011, 09:16 PM
Just get one of the kids to hang on the bull bar with a normal camera

Would that be irresponsible of me? .... Nahhhhhhhhh .... LOL

Ben-e-boy
26th March 2011, 09:21 PM
what channel have we decided on

nickpeacock36
26th March 2011, 09:22 PM
Hey mate - How about I give you a buzz about 10 minutes out from the Mango Hill/Kallangur exit?? Should be rights to meet up on the freeway then (or at least in UHF range) ..

Ok mate, we will hang about near the fway on ramp at quartrer past and wait for your call.

Bigrig
26th March 2011, 09:22 PM

12 mate - hopefully less banter than on 10 ...

nickpeacock36
26th March 2011, 09:23 PM

Channel 12

Ben-e-boy
26th March 2011, 09:31 PM
12 it is. I'm leaving home about 8 i'll be at the pub about 9.45

Bigrig
26th March 2011, 09:32 PM
12 it is. I'm leaving home about 8 i'll be at the pub about 9.45

See you there boss!!!

Maxhead
26th March 2011, 09:36 PM
Glad you boys are getting out and dirty...I've got 20 5-7yr olds coming over on a raging hangover..Have a good day and hope to see heaps of pics...

Bigrig
26th March 2011, 09:38 PM
Glad you boys are getting out and dirty...I've got 20 5-7yr olds coming over on a raging hangover..Have a good day and hope to see heaps of pics...

Thanks mate - and good luck tomorrow.

Dhuck
26th March 2011, 10:37 PM
Will have mate. Video cam and to dig cams and only me and my 5 1/2 year old in my truck

YNOT
27th March 2011, 12:20 AM

Sounds good to me Dave.

Tony

Dhuck
27th March 2011, 12:34 AM
Sounds good to me Dave.

Tony

See you then mate

Bigrig
27th March 2011, 08:08 AM
It's a bootiful morning people!!!!! See you all today!!!

Bigrig
27th March 2011, 08:09 AM
Ok mate, we will hang about near the fway on ramp at quartrer past and wait for your call.

Done!! See you then!!

katwoman
27th March 2011, 08:14 AM
Have a blast today... Dont think of us workers !!

Maxhead
27th March 2011, 08:15 AM
Have a good one boys, try and keep damage to minimum !!!

Dhuck
27th March 2011, 08:20 AM
Scotty, it is a beautiful morning

Kat, we will and we won't

Plassy, we will and will try

Bigrig
27th March 2011, 09:12 AM
Scotty, it is a beautiful morning

Kat, we will and we won't

Plassy, we will and will try

True

Kat - ditto above

NissPat - more than likely on all counts!!! lol

Bigrig
27th March 2011, 07:00 PM
Well - we're still at the Woodford pub about to order some dinner ... what a cracking good day!!! Thanks to everyone who made it out and I'll get a video up in the next day or two ... no doubt the lads will start posting up some photos in the meantime ... and did we do some good gear today!!!!! Awesome!!!!

NissanGQ4.2
27th March 2011, 07:04 PM
Well - we're still at the Woodford pub about to order some dinner ... what a cracking good day!!! Thanks to everyone who made it out and I'll get a video up in the next day or two ... no doubt the lads will start posting up some photos in the meantime ... and did we do some good gear today!!!!! Awesome!!!!

Somebody should not of gone out 2 play until he had the Nissan Consult sorted out!!! I didn't think there was a pub at Woodford, what are you doing around my neck of the woods anyway????

Bigrig
27th March 2011, 07:23 PM
Somebody should not of gone out 2 play until he had the Nissan Consult sorted out!!! I didn't think there was a pub at Woodford, what are you doing around my neck of the woods anyway????

Haha .. Woodford Queensland brother!! And mine is running that well, it didn't need any Nissan Consult input!! That said, it could probably do with now! LOL

AB
27th March 2011, 07:45 PM
Look forward to some vids and piccys again mate!!!

Dhuck
27th March 2011, 09:37 PM
What a day. I am absolutely stuffed. Thanks for a good day out to all who came. Cheers to Ben who came down from Gympie and the other members who are slowly but surely becoming the regular adventurers

YNOT
27th March 2011, 09:50 PM
Thanks for a top day out to all those who were able to make it today.
Here's some photos, sorry none of me, very difficult to take action shots of my own car while I'm driving it.
From top to bottom, Scott (Bigrig), Ben (Ben e boy), Sandra (Scott's better half), Nick (NickPeacock), Dave (Dhuck).

Tony

Woof
27th March 2011, 09:55 PM
Sounds and looks like you lot had a great time, just a thought it would be great if we can have all of these trips in one section so it is easy for all to reference any time, how about here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?49-Trips-and-Treks

Dark 1
27th March 2011, 09:57 PM
Top stuff guys, can't wait until i can get down that way for a period of time & get to see some of that great country.

YNOT
27th March 2011, 10:07 PM
Top stuff guys, can't wait until i can get down that way for a period of time & get to see some of that great country.

Let us know when you're coming down Kelvin and we'll organise a group and show you around.

Tony

hekarewe
27th March 2011, 10:11 PM
Let us know when you're coming down Kelvin and we'll organise a group and show you around.

Tony

make sure you keep me posted on any trips you have around BNE aiways keen to get out,,,,,

YNOT
27th March 2011, 10:18 PM
make sure you keep me posted on any trips you have around BNE aiways keen to get out,,,,,

Will do mate it's a shame you couldn't make it today, but we have a fairly active group in this area (SE QLD) so there will be regular trips.

Here's some more photos.

Tony

Bigrig
27th March 2011, 10:25 PM
Some more happy snaps - this is pretty much all we have on the camera. A bit more full on stuff today - none of the photos posted do it much justice as always, but will have to get the videos together to pull some snaps out of them as there were some hairy moments here and there, and certainly some outstanding 4wd'ing!!!

Thanks again all - great group of people, great day!!!

hekarewe
27th March 2011, 10:32 PM
nice shots looks like a whole lot of fun,,,,, was some what supprised at so of the tracks that the club has on their property and fairly steep to all in all supprisingly very fun day even the wife had a good go at the harder stuff

YNOT
27th March 2011, 10:37 PM
nice shots looks like a whole lot of fun,,,,, was some what supprised at so of the tracks that the club has on their property and fairly steep to all in all supprisingly very fun day even the wife had a good go at the harder stuff

Was this out at Dayboro, Nissan Patrol club training ground?

Tony

Bigrig
27th March 2011, 10:40 PM

So you learnt something then? Good for you!!! LOL

Was a great day out mate - be good to get some more involved so even if people can't make it every time, there will always be 6 or 7 cars out and about. Had 6 today (Ryan - what happened mate??) and you could seriously spend days roaming around those tracks hunting out some fun!! At some stage, we are going to have to figure out how to map that area so we can post it up for people to use in grading tracks, to find play areas, etc

Dhuck
27th March 2011, 10:45 PM
A topo map would be a handy little tool for that area.

Clunk
27th March 2011, 10:50 PM
great shots fellas, looks like another great day out was had by all......

Ben-e-boy
27th March 2011, 11:37 PM
I had an awsome time thanks for the great day guys... Cant wait for the next one

nickpeacock36
28th March 2011, 07:56 AM
Thanks to Scotty for organising another great day out. It was nice to meet a few more members as well. I'll rip and send the video (in a padded bag) tonight Scotty.

Bob
28th March 2011, 08:48 AM
Thanks for the Pics fellas. Great shots

Bigrig
28th March 2011, 09:16 AM
Thanks to Scotty for organising another great day out. It was nice to meet a few more members as well. I'll rip and send the video (in a padded bag) tonight Scotty.

LOL!! Thanks mate - a padded bag might keep the Aussie post boys from smashing it this time!!

Bigrig
28th March 2011, 09:20 AM
Sounds and looks like you lot had a great time, just a thought it would be great if we can have all of these trips in one section so it is easy for all to reference any time, how about here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?49-Trips-and-Treks

All good mate - can you move this and the Landcruiser one over to that section? Doesn't matter where they sit I suppose. Thanks, Scotty

Bigrig
28th March 2011, 09:22 AM

That'd be awesome mate - as Tony suggested, when you are on the road and down this way (you mentioned on the phone the other day you may be spending some time around south east Queensland anyway) we'll organise a trip or two!!

growler2058
28th March 2011, 09:28 AM
Some good action shots.............gotta get out soon

Bigrig
28th March 2011, 04:44 PM
Some good action shots.............gotta get out soon

There's better ones to come off the videos boss! Believe me!!

YNOT
28th March 2011, 06:38 PM
There's better ones to come off the videos boss! Believe me!!

They haven't seen my wheel lift yet!

Tony

Bigrig
28th March 2011, 06:41 PM
They haven't seen my wheel lift yet!

Tony

Too right - that was a cracker!!!

Ben-e-boy
28th March 2011, 08:43 PM
bigrig

I just sent you an email with 3 vids on it

Bigrig
28th March 2011, 09:06 PM
bigrig

I just sent you an email with 3 vids on it

On ya champion!!!

nickpeacock36
28th March 2011, 09:38 PM
Just finished removing the pin stripes, now to rip the vids. will post tomorrow.

Bigrig
28th March 2011, 09:42 PM
Just finished removing the pin stripes, now to rip the vids. will post tomorrow.

No worries ... and what? Didn't like the new Lantana Linework?? LOL

nickpeacock36
28th March 2011, 09:45 PM
No worries ... and what? Didn't like the new Lantana Linework?? LOL

Hmmmm got home at 4 and just finished cleaning/polishing what do you think?:1087:

Bigrig
28th March 2011, 10:03 PM
Hmmmm got home at 4 and just finished cleaning/polishing what do you think?:1087:

I think you're going to be cleaning and polishing a lot in the future if you keep hanging around us!!! The Karate Kid will have nothing on you - "wax on, wax off"!!!! LOL

AB
28th March 2011, 10:17 PM
Great shots fellas, looks like a fun spot to be!!!!

Dhuck
28th March 2011, 11:43 PM
A couple more of Bens flex and one other the only usable pics on my boys camera

Bigrig
29th March 2011, 12:20 PM
A couple more snaps off dhuck's video ... should get the video sorted in the next day or so ...

Bigrig
29th March 2011, 06:36 PM
Small video for a bit of a tease until all the photos and videos are in - these are just some 'play' tracks we found near a lookout we pulled up to ... awesome fun!!! As always, videos don't do the depth of those washouts or the angles we were getting on any justice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuIJoe2_VPw

Dhuck
29th March 2011, 06:48 PM
Looks as if you downloaded fine and the quality remained

Maxhead
29th March 2011, 07:03 PM
Great video boys, love the 2 and 3 wheel action..TOPS

Bigrig
29th March 2011, 07:27 PM
Looks as if you downloaded fine and the quality remained

Yep - left it the same as what you uploaded .. came up alright for quality (not too grainy at all).

Sir Roofy
29th March 2011, 07:31 PM
Awsome day out,well done fellas clear vid and good action

Ben-e-boy
29th March 2011, 07:40 PM
that guy in the red shirt keeps getting in the way...what a wanker lmao

Bigrig
29th March 2011, 07:41 PM
that guy in the red shirt keeps getting in the way...what a wanker lmao

Haha .. Was he getting in the way? Or were we all just aiming for him?? LOL!!

Ben-e-boy
29th March 2011, 07:44 PM
Haha .. Was he getting in the way? Or were we all just aiming for him?? LOL!!

A little of column A, Alittle of column B lmfao

Woof
29th March 2011, 08:40 PM
Great video thanks for sharing it with us, wish I had been there, looks like a great time had by all.

AB
29th March 2011, 09:06 PM
Good little teaser boys, loved it!

That camera takes a godo video, what was the camera???

Dhuck
29th March 2011, 09:37 PM
Is a Canon MV730i. Just a mini dv camera. But not that mini. Nicks cam was a little ripper.

Bigrig
29th March 2011, 10:03 PM
Yep - Nicks camera is a bottler - they should be super clear, but I'll probably have to split the video for size to keep that clarity.

nickpeacock36
29th March 2011, 10:17 PM
Posted early this morning. some good shots too, cant wait to see it all put together. Should go well with a bit of Bach or Motzart.:049:

Bigrig
29th March 2011, 10:22 PM
Posted early this morning. some good shots too, cant wait to see it all put together. Should go well with a bit of Bach or Motzart.:049:

Ummm .... Ok?? LOL

Bigrig
29th March 2011, 11:06 PM
Must say - a bit excited about this video this time - a bit of quality action and I'm starting to enjoy video editing - have just spent the last hour or so playing around with some of the editing tools, and considering it's a Microsoft product for free, it's not too bloody bad! Am going to take a little more time on this one to make it "NissanPatrol.com.au" forum worthy!!

Any chance AB of having purely a video section (or do we already have one I haven't found?). One with no posts against it etc, just action and trip vids that new comers and older members alike can jump into and see what goes on around the place once they decide to get out and about with some other members.

Food for thought??

Clunk
30th March 2011, 12:02 AM
more great photos and videos guys, looks like a blast, cheers for sharing guys.................... can't wait to see some more

AB
30th March 2011, 08:49 AM
Must say - a bit excited about this video this time - a bit of quality action and I'm starting to enjoy video editing - have just spent the last hour or so playing around with some of the editing tools, and considering it's a Microsoft product for free, it's not too bloody bad! Am going to take a little more time on this one to make it "NissanPatrol.com.au" forum worthy!!

Any chance AB of having purely a video section (or do we already have one I haven't found?). One with no posts against it etc, just action and trip vids that new comers and older members alike can jump into and see what goes on around the place once they decide to get out and about with some other members.

Food for thought??

Hi mate, like what Doggy said if we put this stuff in the Trips and Treks section as It's own thread we can start to use that for dedicated posts for pics and vids of places we have been. That way if anyone goes into the QLD section they can see pics and vids of different spots we have been to which will be great to pre check the tracks and what to expect, etc...

If you want to after you post it I can close the thread so people cant post in that particular thread also...

Bigrig
30th March 2011, 09:07 AM
Furry muff boss - whatever suits! I have to admit I have had people say to me they missed the video or photos because by the time they got on, it was lost back in the banter that had ensued since ... so having it separated is a good thing in my thinking.

Clunk
30th March 2011, 08:51 PM
just a though on this one........................ won't those new threads get filled up with banter as well? Seeing as we all manage to fill every other thread with c**p hahahahahahahaha

Bigrig
30th March 2011, 10:59 PM
just a though on this one........................ won't those new threads get filled up with banter as well? Seeing as we all manage to fill every other thread with c**p hahahahahahahaha

It's true I suppose - just look at this one!!

Finly Owner
30th March 2011, 11:03 PM
Hmmm think finly might have been lost in some of those ruts!

Bigrig
30th March 2011, 11:04 PM

Nahhhh ... it's where you point it that matters mate!! lol

YNOT
30th March 2011, 11:05 PM

You would have been getting some amazing wheel lifts in those holes.

Tony

Bigrig
30th March 2011, 11:07 PM
You would have been getting some amazing wheel lifts in those holes.

Tony

Yep - old case of video not doing them justice - they were bloody big, and bloody deep I assure you!! Finly would have gotten through 99% of the day though ... the vids and photos are always of the best bits!!

Bigrig
30th March 2011, 11:13 PM
Just uploading the second video now - some same stuff obviously, so I just had some fun with the editing!

Clunk
31st March 2011, 12:22 AM
is it finished yet, or is it in another thread? lol

Bigrig
31st March 2011, 12:36 AM
is it finished yet, or is it in another thread? lol

not long boss - uploading to YouTube - dum de dum ... twiddling my fingers now ... lol

Clunk
31st March 2011, 12:41 AM
not long boss - uploading to YouTube - dum de dum ... twiddling my fingers now ... lol

well that's ok then, coz I'm pacing aound so much I'm wearing down the tiles lmao

Bigrig
31st March 2011, 12:58 AM
Here tis ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VJ6sFiJvxM

Clunk
31st March 2011, 01:14 AM
wow, your getting bloomin good at this video editing mallarchy, top job mate, top job indeed

YNOT
31st March 2011, 05:54 AM
Well done Scott.

Tony

growler2058
31st March 2011, 06:55 AM
Move over George Lucas, look out Cannes fillum festival, here comes BIGRIG director of the year hahahahahaha good job mate

damianovdd
31st March 2011, 07:42 AM
Great. Nice playground you have there.

and the Palm is going to..... BIgRig!

nickpeacock36
31st March 2011, 08:01 AM
Well edited mate. Love the music.

Bigrig
31st March 2011, 08:13 AM
Well edited mate. Love the music.

Haha ... Yeah, I thought everyone might be a bit shocked at me using classical music (for part one anyway!) - bit of a turn up for the cards!

It's pretty basic software and I'm sure most of you who take digital video are just being flattering and could actually do a better job of it, but a bit of fun none the less!! LOL

Seriously can't wait for the next run ... Weekend camping at Janowen Hills anyone?? lol ...

Dhuck
31st March 2011, 09:01 AM
Well done Scotty. Janowen sounds good

Bigrig
31st March 2011, 09:03 AM
Well done Scotty. Janowen sounds good

Yes sir it does!! Have to be after Easter though now ... bummer ...

Dhuck
31st March 2011, 09:04 AM
Yes sir it does!! Have to be after Easter though now ... bummer ...

Yup. Just a day trip or 2 till then.

Bigrig
31st March 2011, 09:07 AM
Yup. Just a day trip or 2 till then.

I've got to sort the rig first - a few issues!! LOL ... Might be getting that engine sooner rather than later!!!!

Dhuck
31st March 2011, 09:40 AM
I've got to sort the rig first - a few issues!! LOL ... Might be getting that engine sooner rather than later!!!!

Huh? What's wrong with yours?

Bigrig
31st March 2011, 09:51 AM
Huh? What's wrong with yours?

He's feeling poorly!!

Ben-e-boy
31st March 2011, 07:59 PM
those dam 31's letting me down... 2 more sleeps and I wont be having that issue , and thanks to the different camera angles I could see that the lsd dosnt like locking in when a wheel is tucked..... I think a diff shim is in order... ebay here I come

Ben-e-boy
31st March 2011, 08:01 PM
I like part one in slow motion especially when you lift a wheel scotty 1 min 7 sec... Thats awsome

Bigrig
31st March 2011, 08:02 PM
those dam 31's letting me down... 2 more sleeps and I wont be having that issue , and thanks to the different camera angles I could see that the lsd dosnt like locking in when a wheel is tucked..... I think a diff shim is in order... ebay here I come

Decent rubber mate with that flex and you'll be unstoppable!!! Let alone a shimmer diff in the back!!!

Bigrig
31st March 2011, 08:03 PM
I like part one in slow motion especially when you lift a wheel scotty 1 min 7 sec... Thats awsome

Yeah - all it made me think when watching it was "I really need some checkerplate under there"!!!!! Just for looks if I'm going to be showing off his guts!!! LMFAO

Ben-e-boy
31st March 2011, 08:19 PM
Yeah - all it made me think when watching it was "I really need some checkerplate under there"!!!!! Just for looks if I'm going to be showing off his guts!!! LMFAO

yeah I reakon paint something random on it too

Bigrig
31st March 2011, 08:28 PM
yeah i reakon paint something random on it too

H .. E .. L .. P !!!

Lol!!!

Woof
31st March 2011, 08:29 PM
Bloody brilliant Scotty, loved the start of it with the music and the black and white footage, I was actually a bit disappointed that it changed to colour......us old blokes just can't get or heads around this new colour filming stuff...lol
Well done to everyone that attended this trip, great driving all..:thumbup:

Ben-e-boy
31st March 2011, 08:29 PM
hahahaha
" If you can read this"
H E L P

Ben-e-boy
31st March 2011, 08:31 PM
Or Beware beer spillage in progress, keep distance

Bigrig
31st March 2011, 08:32 PM
hahahaha
" If you can read this"
H E L P

That's it brother!!! No sh!t ... I was at dhucks this afternoon pondering life over a couple of cold frosty treats, and I actually spoke to him about putting a checkerplate cover through the guts .. If we do that, I'm putting that quote above on it!!! Done deal!!!

Bigrig
31st March 2011, 08:33 PM
Or Beware beer spillage in progress, keep distance

Ooooo .... That's good too ... Decisions, decisions .... LOL!!

Ben-e-boy
31st March 2011, 08:54 PM
it's simple fuse the 2 together
If you can read this
H.....E......L....p
I just spilt my beer

Sir Roofy
31st March 2011, 09:15 PM
really liked the music it set the whole thing up
just like an epic drama scene well done BIGRIG look foreward to more of your films

Bigrig
31st March 2011, 10:21 PM
it's simple fuse the 2 together
If you can read this
H.....E......L....p
I just spilt my beer

LMFAO .. we have to do it!!! Seriously!!!!

Bigrig
31st March 2011, 10:21 PM
really liked the music it set the whole thing up
just like an epic drama scene well done BIGRIG look foreward to more of your films

Thanks boss - appreciated!