PDA

View Full Version : Patrolapart 4x4 Challenge

AB
2nd February 2015, 01:29 PM
I just saw this on FB and forgot to mention it here.

Last minute chance to get the tickets, I think there is only 180 left.

Not far for me so I will be attending on the Sunday...

TICKETS CLICK HERE (https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/patrolapart-4x4-challenge-tickets-15594199671)
Patrolapart 4X4 Challenge Warragul Boys 4X4 (http://www.eventbrite.com.au/o/warragul-boys-4x4-7912916377?s=32661160) Friday, 6 March 2015 at 5:00 PM - Sunday, 8 March 2015 at 8:00 PM (AEDT) Noojee, VIC

MudRunnerTD
2nd February 2015, 02:15 PM
bought and going

Winnie
2nd February 2015, 05:29 PM
Yep I've got my tickets.

AB
2nd February 2015, 06:08 PM
Yep I've got my tickets.

Word on the street is we are camping in the new camper!!!!!:shivering:

AB
2nd February 2015, 06:22 PM
I reckon those tickets are all gone now.

That didn't take long!!!

Winnie
2nd February 2015, 06:30 PM
Word on the street is we are camping in the new camper!!!!!:shivering:

Are you thinking of camping at Noojee that night?

AB
2nd February 2015, 06:42 PM
Are you thinking of camping at Noojee that night?

I just had a bomb dropped on me mate.

I was thinking about getting you blokes up for pizza night and drive out at sparrows but Saturday night is one of Leah's friends birthday.

I'm going to have to drive to the party and head out in the morning to Noojee.

Disaster!

Winnie
2nd February 2015, 06:43 PM
I just had a bomb dropped on me mate.

I was thinking about getting you blokes up for pizza night and drive out at sparrows but Saturday night is one of Leah's friends birthday.

I'm going to have to drive to the party and head out in the morning to Noojee.

Disaster!

Who has a party on a long weekend? Bloody inconsiderate!

AB
2nd February 2015, 06:44 PM
Who has a party on a long weekend? Bloody inconsiderate!

Very inconsiderate!!!

No appreciation in that one!

Winnie
2nd February 2015, 06:50 PM
Very inconsiderate!!!

No appreciation in that one!

No appreciation at all!

chester
6th February 2015, 05:28 PM
Just to let people know, NO ticket NO entry!!!!
It has been capped at 300 spectators by the baw baw shire not the event organizers. If they are found to have more then 300 then it's gunna make it harder to run another event.
Staff on the gate will have a list of names if your not on it then sorry too bad.

Winnie
6th February 2015, 06:39 PM
Disaster! This is on the same day as the Thorpdale Potato Festival!

AB
6th February 2015, 06:49 PM

Sad man...

Ben-e-boy
6th February 2015, 07:02 PM

Well ypu need to choose between winching and potatos pooh

Sir Roofy
6th February 2015, 07:13 PM
disaster! This is on the same day as the thorpdale potato festival!

the challange would be better value you maynot see it again if it goes pear shape never trust the counsil
here

AB
6th February 2015, 07:30 PM
I'm hoping this is a start of many more to come!

First vic winch challenge in 5 years!

Hope it goes gang busters with no issues for anyone hanging out for ammo to shut it down for future events.

Sir Roofy
6th February 2015, 07:42 PM
i'm hoping this is a start of many more to come!

Hope it goes gang busters with no issues for anyone hanging out for ammo to shut it down for future events.

spys mate every where they,l be watching and also hoping this becomes an anual event

Winnie
6th February 2015, 07:45 PM

Yeah but it's the first spud festival in 8 years. I might have to do half and half...

chester
6th February 2015, 08:46 PM
the challange would be better value you maynot see it again if it goes pear shape never trust the counsil
here
The permit is for 4 or 5 events

chester
6th February 2015, 08:48 PM
Yeah but it's the first spud festival in 8 years. I might have to do half and half...
You can't be serious Winnie I'll be helping on and off at the gate mate so you might not be able to leave :)

Sir Roofy
6th February 2015, 09:24 PM
the permit is for 4 or 5 events

got to get this one done and dusted mate you know how this lot work
belive me i want it to succede

Winnie
6th February 2015, 09:25 PM
You can't be serious Winnie I'll be helping on and off at the gate mate so you might not be able to leave :)

I think I'll go to the potato festival early for an hour or so then head over

AB
2nd March 2015, 06:26 PM
I think I'll go to the potato festival early for an hour or so then head over

No your not Winnie!

Just confirmed we are not going to the party, we can't get baby sitter so Saturday night pizza Winnie!!!

taslucas
2nd March 2015, 07:11 PM

Invite the prado club on the next meet up... Instant winch challenge

Winnie
7th March 2015, 07:10 PM
So this is tomorrow! Been watching videos on Facebook all day today and I am keen as! So other than mud runner, who I am meeting there. Who else is coming??

katwoman
7th March 2015, 07:32 PM
So this is tomorrow! Been watching videos on Facebook all day today and I am keen as! So other than mud runner, who I am meeting there. Who else is coming??

We're going out for spuds instead !

Rossco
7th March 2015, 09:23 PM
Have fun guys, should be good. . :)

Winnie
8th March 2015, 05:22 PM
Awesome day! Went to the potato festival this morning which was massive! Could not believe the amount of people there and then the line up which went 5km out of town.

But anyway the winch comp was insane! We saw a few roll-overs too, no incidents which could damage the racing scene which means no ammunition for the people who want to shut it down! Great event!!!

Rossco
8th March 2015, 06:53 PM
Have you got any vids of the potatoes?? Sounds nuts. . .

Winnie
8th March 2015, 07:03 PM
Have you got any vids of the potatoes?? Sounds nuts. . .

They had a mashed potato eating competition... It went off! Haha Nah we left before most of the cool stuff, watched a few of the sheepdog trials though which was really cool to watch

Rossco
8th March 2015, 07:28 PM
Yeah nice. . .

Winch comps are pretty cool to spectate, might have to get out to one soon. Used to check out a few of the atecos back in the day. Hopefully they'll sick around for a bit, was a shame vic lost then for a while.

Any pics? ?

katwoman
8th March 2015, 07:59 PM
Awesome day! Went to the potato festival this morning which was massive! Could not believe the amount of people there and then the line up which went 5km out of town. But anyway the winch comp was insane! We saw a few roll-overs too, no incidents which could damage the racing scene which means no ammunition for the people who want to shut it down! Great event!!!

I overheard a lady saying it took them 45 min just to get into carpark, then had to walk about a km to the gate. ( at the festival). All I wanted was a baked spud, but the Line was 2 days long ! A lot more 'show' cars turned up than what they expected. I reckon in excess of 2000 people. Great day, tho. I hope they keep doing it.

Winnie
8th March 2015, 08:01 PM
Yeah nice. . .

Winch comps are pretty cool to spectate, might have to get out to one soon. Used to check out a few of the atecos back in the day. Hopefully they'll sick around for a bit, was a shame vic lost then for a while.

Any pics? ?

I only took 1 photo of the day... But there are definitely more comps to come that's a certain.

chester
25th July 2015, 06:30 PM
It's locked in again for next year. Same dates, same place, different tracks, our chef track designer is already toying with ideas!!!!

Bacho86
21st August 2015, 10:43 PM
Has anyone bought on of these DVDs from the event yet, what they like? Thinking about buying one for Father's Day

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/08/183.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vEuloweRO6w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk