PDA

View Full Version : Bremer Bay

the evil twin
30th January 2015, 11:56 PM
I have a really shit job... I had to drive down to Bremer Bay, stay at the Resort (all the Pubs over here are called the "insert town name" Resort), dine on Seafood Platters or 20 hour slow cooked rib eye and sip icy cold beer for sundowners, all because the boss wanted us to check on some gear at an absolutely horrid place called like Blossom Beach, Bremer Bay.

I mean to say, the only reason anyone would even consider going there is if they paid you, eh

Seriously tho, anyone touring over here you really do need to have Bremer Bay and Fitzgerald National Park right up towards the top of your must see list... at least that way the sky is at the top of the pic

DX grunt
31st January 2015, 06:50 AM
I hope the fishing is/was better than around the corner at Boat Harbour (near Wellstead)! All I seem to do there is to feed the crabs and catch seaweed.

Hope you enjoyed your 'junket'? lol

Stropp
31st January 2015, 12:08 PM
keeps telling me invalid attachment

Clunk
31st January 2015, 12:45 PM
keeps telling me invalid attachment

me too, therefore this thread must also be invalid

Cuppa
31st January 2015, 09:47 PM
Almost got to Bremer Bay, but was distracted by the all the bream which kept jumping onto my hook at Millers Point. (Take a track south off the Bremer Bay Rd. :)

http://www.cuppa500.com/_Big_Trip/Entries/2009/2/6_Entry_24_-_Esperance_to_Albany.html

MEGOMONSTER
1st February 2015, 06:05 AM
Disgusting, who in their right mind would wanna go there. Lol