PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what ya call it but can't figure it out. Explained in post.

Remdogg
21st January 2015, 08:54 AM
How do you put down what mods have been made to ya rig, come up when ha post. I see some people have it some don't and I can't figure it out.

rusty_nail
21st January 2015, 08:58 AM
How do you put down what mods have been made to ya rig, come up when ha post. I see some people have it some don't and I can't figure it out.

i think your talking about a signature?

rusty_nail
21st January 2015, 09:01 AM
i find this the easiest way: all you need to do is on a computer, you need to click on "notifications" up the top right, then click inbox. then down the middle left there is a button click edit signature and then there you go enter what you like!

BillsGU
21st January 2015, 09:02 AM
Good idea. Anybody thinking of stealing a 4by has a ready made shopping list! :thumbup:

rusty_nail
21st January 2015, 09:06 AM
Good idea. Anybody thinking of stealing a 4by has a ready made shopping list! :thumbup:

ha, see it how you like mate, i think thats abit far fetched tho, you would have to know where the person lives in the first place? i think that you have as much chance someone walking down the street as someone doing a "shopping list" from a signature on a computer...

Agronaught
21st January 2015, 09:08 AM
You seriously think this page will make any difference? There's nothing here the thieves don't already know. All the anti theft measures in the world will only stop an otherwise honest person stealing it. A seasoned thief would laugh at the efforts.

Any changes people make ate too so the druggies etc. You won't even slow a pro down.

Sir Roofy
21st January 2015, 09:08 AM
good idea. Anybody thinking of stealing a 4by has a ready made shopping list! :thumbup:

im sure the insurance ppl check out the pages as well

BigRAWesty
21st January 2015, 09:16 AM
im sure the insurance ppl check out the pages as well

I couldn't care less about the theives or insurance ppl.

I worry about my wife finding the mod list!!!

Sir Roofy
21st January 2015, 09:28 AM
i couldn't care less about the theives or insurance ppl.

that could be dangerous for a lot on hear so why not just do it and tell later after its done and why you had to do it

macca
21st January 2015, 10:09 AM

Hey babe, look what I got today, real good price to eh.

It's all right don't ya reckon, you own half of it..... :bowdown:

rusty_nail
21st January 2015, 10:55 AM

you made me think of this, lol nice one mate:

BillsGU
21st January 2015, 02:57 PM
that could be dangerous for a lot on hear so why not just do it and tell later after its done and why you had to do it

Too right! It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission! :bowdown:

BigRAWesty
21st January 2015, 03:17 PM
Too right! It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission! :bowdown:

Amen..... Lol

Remdogg
28th January 2015, 10:20 AM
So put "blown motor, no mods at all, worst example of a patrol ever" and now no one will steal it.

mudski
4th February 2015, 06:01 PM

Or just do it and don't say anything. If she/ he asks a question about the new addition. Just tell here its been on there for ages and you told here about it then. Works for me.

BillsGU
4th February 2015, 11:01 PM
Or just do it and don't say anything. If she/ he asks a question about the new addition. Just tell here its been on there for ages and you told here about it then. Works for me.

Two possibilities Mudski:

1. You're other half is stupid, or
2. You are very brave (or much braver than me anyway ..............)

;);)

liftlid
5th February 2015, 10:24 AM
Use her line.......
This old thing ! I've had it for ages!!!!!!?

Stropp
5th February 2015, 02:59 PM
i know a bloke over here who did that, doing some very muddy wet tracks and his wife says you wont get up that hill without lockers so he reaches over pushes the button and she says when did you get them, ive had them for ages dear lol

Bigcol
22nd September 2015, 11:33 PM
whatever mods you have done to your beastie