PDA

View Full Version : Loveday Forum Meet Up 2012 - Whos Coming???

Pages : [1] 2

AB
11th March 2011, 12:51 PM
The mob has spoken and Loveday is the spot for our 2012 Easter forum Meet up.

Please vote in the poll above for how many people are coming with you so we can organise numbers and start booking!

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i2qzll3t/n5/cf101/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs0/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pc09f/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tat2012%20forum%20meet%20up%20countdown/tac000/tptTime%20since%20Event%20started%20in/tpc000/mac000/mpc000/iso2012-04-08T12:00:00" frameborder="0" width="640" height="270"></iframe>

DX grunt
11th March 2011, 12:55 PM
DX grunt is on his Pat Malone

I'd consider car pooling but I need to spend time with my family in Victoria when we finish

AB
11th March 2011, 01:11 PM

I'd consider car pooling but I need to spend time with my family in Victoria when we finish

I'm solo missioning too mate...lol...My princess partner would have a melt down going to Loveday....lol

nowoolies
11th March 2011, 01:13 PM
Lynette is looking at the video`s again
making up my mind if we are allowed to go hahahahahahaha

Maxhead
11th March 2011, 01:14 PM
I'm tentative at this stage but if coming it will be me, myself and I.

growler2058
11th March 2011, 01:19 PM
Myself, she who must be obeyed lil growlette toddler by then and a mate with an enemy vehicle, gotta have someone to practice recovering on

growler2058
11th March 2011, 01:34 PM
I'm solo missioning too mate...lol...My princess partner would have a melt down going to Loveday....lol

I've seen some princesses havin a ball gettin down and dirty at Loveday! hahahahhaha!

AB
11th March 2011, 01:39 PM
I've seen some princesses havin a ball gettin down and dirty at Loveday! hahahahhaha!

Is there a TV there with a couch, shower and comfy bed....If not she'll be a sook the whole trip...lol

Sooky Sooky la la!!!

p.s I love you baby if you ever see this....LMAO!!!

growler2058
11th March 2011, 01:49 PM
Is there a TV there with a couch, shower and comfy bed....If not she'll be a sook the whole trip...lol

Sooky Sooky la la!!!

p.s I love you baby if you ever see this....LMAO!!!

TV-check (dunno if it works tho) couch if you wanna fight the dogs for it (dog friendly pk by the way) shower-check,(and a big bloody river) sometimes very freekin cold other times perfect hahaha comfy bed in town at Barmera $$$ and definately sooky sooky lala action when rovers and jeepers rock up hahahahahahaha. Oh well not to worry

Sir Roofy
11th March 2011, 01:58 PM
Roofy and the boss will be there with bells on,and with the camper on so will need enough room for a 12 footer

AB
11th March 2011, 02:27 PM
Does anyone know Tony who runs Loveday?

I see on his site that It's $40 a day. What happens if you want to stay there for 2 weeks?

Does anyone personally know Tony that could ring up and say hey we have 100 people coming for X weeks, what deal can you do us Tonestar!!!...lol

growler2058
11th March 2011, 03:20 PM
Does anyone know Tony who runs Loveday?

I see on his site that It's $40 a day. What happens if you want to stay there for 2 weeks?

Does anyone personally know Tony that could ring up and say hey we have 100 people coming for X weeks, what deal can you do us Tonestar!!!...lol

Ive been there a bit and he knows me by name. It was $60 day to wheel and camp $40 just wheel then $20 per day per vehicle there after.He bhas done me deals in the past so im happy to ring him. If you can give me approx no's and length of time ill see what he says

AB
11th March 2011, 03:31 PM
I think we should say 100 people for a 2 week stay?

What does everyone else think of that for a rough guesstimation.

Sir Roofy
11th March 2011, 03:34 PM
Thats a fair assumption,we,ll most likely stay for a week,will be easyer once we have a price to work on

AB
11th March 2011, 03:38 PM
Ive been there a bit and he knows me by name. It was $60 day to wheel and camp $40 just wheel then $20 per day per vehicle there after.He bhas done me deals in the past so im happy to ring him. If you can give me approx no's and length of time ill see what he says

Appreciate your doing this!

Maybe just mention that it will be a 100 people that are responsible and friendly family type attitude so he doesnt think there will be 100 menacing teenagers turning up from a club to thrash around his property full of grog, etc...lol

growler2058
11th March 2011, 03:43 PM
He'd probably join in!!

So Ill give him a buz now... ideas of numers of vehicles?

AB
11th March 2011, 04:02 PM
I would say 35-40 vehicles...Cheers mate!

DX grunt
11th March 2011, 04:24 PM
Thats a fair assumption,we,ll most likely stay for a week,will be easyer once we have a price to work on

I'm happy for a week too. It takes about 3 days to comfortably drive over, then 3 days back and our stay and I want to see my family in Vic, so yeah, a week's fine for me.

AB
11th March 2011, 04:28 PM
I'm happy for a week too. It takes about 3 days to comfortably drive over, then 3 days back and our stay and I want to see my family in Vic, so yeah, a week's fine for me.

I'm going to set up camp and fish on my own after the riff raff have left...lol

Just spoke to Growlers on the phone about Loveday....Sounds like a mad spot for us to go!!!

Can't wait now, bring on Easter 2012!!!

growler2058
11th March 2011, 04:34 PM
I would say 35-40 vehicles...Cheers mate!

Basically $60 per vehicle for the 1st day then $10 per day per vehicle thereafter. Which is the standard deal, he's come unstuck in the past with numbers not turning up etc. Then others roll up weeks later and want the same deal as they got as a group. So he's steered away from group rates. Anyway he's happ.............................................. .... update done Shady booked for 2 days before easter whith option to extend camp is about 300m long so if some of the ol crew dont wanna hang with other ol crew you can move closer to the young bucks and vica versa. Also if it all gets to muddy plenty of options in nearby Barmera supplies everthing you need 10-15mins drive.... Lookin real forward to meetin you all. Tony will also sign up to the forum to say G'day he cant necessarily respond to all replies he is running a farm and gets quite flat out... but we are booked in

AB
11th March 2011, 04:36 PM
Basically $60 per vehicle for the 1st day then $10 per day per vehicle thereafter. Which is the standard deal, he's come unstuck in the past with numbers not turning up etc. Then others roll up weeks later and want the same deal as they got as a group. So he's steered away from group rates. Anyway he's happ.............................................. .... update done Shady booked for 2 days before easter whith option to extend camp is about 300m long so if some of the ol crew dont wanna hang with other ol crew you can move closer to the young bucks and vica versa. Also if it all gets to muddy plenty of options in nearby Barmera supplies everthing you need 10-15mins drive.... Lookin real forward to meetin you all. Tony will also sign up to the forum to say G'day he cant necessarily respond to all replies he is running a farm and gets quite flat out... but we are booked in

Thanks for doing this, can't wait!

growler2058
11th March 2011, 04:47 PM
Not a problem AB fun to be had by all ages, skill levels and level of customisation (if thats even a word), Race, rally, tour and drag tracks then obstacles galore and.....................................a tavern

NissanGQ4.2
11th March 2011, 04:51 PM
Not a problem AB fun to be had by all ages, skill levels and level of customisation (if thats even a word), Race, rally, tour and drag tracks then obstacles galore and.....................................a tavern

did someone mention a tavern????, its a fair distance away just 2 go 2 a tavern but just maybe, going 2 think long and hard about this 4wd trip.....mmmmm tavern = bourbon = :)

growler2058
11th March 2011, 05:00 PM
did someone mention a tavern????, its a fair distance away just 2 go 2 a tavern but just maybe, going 2 think long and hard about this 4wd trip.....mmmmm tavern = bourbon = :)

And ruuuummmm yummm

AB
11th March 2011, 05:09 PM
I just realised how close Loveday is to Renmark...lol

I have been going to my mates station at Renmark on Easter time lately...I can now still pop in there on the way back.

I was trying to convince my brother to come on this trip but he is going to Renmark...lol...It's like 20 minutes down the road...lol

growler2058
11th March 2011, 05:15 PM
Also wild98 mentioned Morgan Quarry thats not far away either.... havent been there myself but looks ok on u toob so ill check it out before easter2012

big_fletch
11th March 2011, 06:54 PM
Im in guys, atm will be just myself.. Cant wait to get out there lol

Dhuck
11th March 2011, 07:20 PM
I am still trying to work out whether or not to go. Still along time away but need definite numbers asap. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR my bald patch is getting bigger

nowoolies
11th March 2011, 07:23 PM
I am still trying to work out whether or not to go. Still along time away but need definite numbers asap. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR my bald patch is getting bigger

rub beer and burbon on it thatll help lmfao

Dhuck
11th March 2011, 07:52 PM

Can't waste the nectar's of the gods

AB
11th March 2011, 08:45 PM

Does that really work...lol....Shave it all off you stubbin buggers....lol

nowoolies
11th March 2011, 08:49 PM
Can't waste the nectar's of the gods

think of it as soakage on top
thatll leave yer hands for drinking glasses twice the fun lmao

NissanGQ4.2
11th March 2011, 08:49 PM

waste the beer but god help me if bourbon is poured onto Dhucks head i will lick it off....... and NO i am not in any way shape of form gay, but can't waste bourbon *L*

nowoolies
11th March 2011, 08:51 PM
waste the beer but god help me if bourbon is poured onto Dhucks head i will lick it off....... and NO i am not in any way shape of form gay, but can't waste bourbon *L*
you one sick puppy sir roflmao
this method of soakage is purely medical to help the shiney spot lmao

AB
11th March 2011, 08:52 PM

note to self....2012 forum meet up pour bourbon onto fire or soiled undies and see how Todd reacts...lol

nowoolies
11th March 2011, 08:54 PM
note to self....2012 forum meet up pour bourbon onto fire or soiled undies and see how Todd reacts...lol

x2 i bring a bottle of TURKEY for that job

Maxhead
11th March 2011, 08:56 PM

C'mon, we don't need any burnt casualties...lol

Dark 1
11th March 2011, 08:59 PM
The wife & i are a tentative at the mo but working real hard to be a definative.

Dhuck
11th March 2011, 09:22 PM

God help us. No spillages or Todd will be following licking up the drops. (don't spill any on your trousers)

Bigrig
11th March 2011, 09:27 PM
Where's the 23 odd who voted previously? C'mon people ... don't be shy now everyone can see your vote!!

AB
11th March 2011, 09:29 PM
Where's the 23 odd who voted previously? C'mon people ... don't be shy now everyone can see your vote!!

If you build it they will come...lol

big_fletch
11th March 2011, 09:29 PM
Cmon guys and girls, this trip will be 1 to remember.. sign up now amd start getting prepared lol

big_fletch
11th March 2011, 09:30 PM
If you build it they will come...lol

Hmmm sounds like a movie quote there AB Haha

AB
11th March 2011, 09:30 PM
the other poll was a public vote wasn't it...lol...We can start sinlging out pre voters if nothing changes by next week...lol

Maxhead
11th March 2011, 09:32 PM
Hey AB, if all is good and I can go, we should meetup in VIc and go from there...

Bigrig
11th March 2011, 09:33 PM
Right - who's in for a beer fund? I figure we all put $5 in per week between now and then, we should have a fair whack saved to put towards grog by the time the trip comes around ...... and that should just about cover me!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!

AB
11th March 2011, 09:34 PM
Hey AB, if all is good and I can go, we should meetup in VIc and go from there...

Sounds good mate....It's a boring drive on your own...Done that route many of times playing the same songs over and over and smoking a zillion ciggys...lol

AB
11th March 2011, 09:35 PM
Right - who's in for a beer fund? I figure we all put $5 in per week between now and then, we should have a fair whack saved to put towards grog by the time the trip comes around ...... and that should just about cover me!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!

We could do the old vodka in the watermelon trick for a one night bender...lol

Maxhead
11th March 2011, 09:36 PM
Sounds good mate....It's a boring drive on your own...Done that route many of times playing the same songs over and over and smoking a zillion ciggys...lol
Yep agreed. Hopefully I can meet up with someone on the way to VIC then with you guys and start the party a bit earlier...lol

Bigrig
11th March 2011, 09:38 PM

If anyone is up for it, I don't care which way I go down (as I'll come back the other way), so what about myself and maybe the other queenslanders heading south and meeting up with the NSW attendees in somewhere like Forbes or Hay, and then all of that group meeting up with the Vic contingent somewhere around Mildura for the last leg in?? That would be an awesome sight to see ... a dozen or more heavily laden patrols in convoy heading across the South Australian border and into the park!!!! I'm going to have to go pop some valium ...

AB
11th March 2011, 09:38 PM
Yep agreed. Hopefully I can meet up with someone on the way to VIC then with you guys and start the party a bit earlier...lol

Fletch would be a good one on the way.

AB
11th March 2011, 09:39 PM
If anyone is up for it, I don't care which way I go down (as I'll come back the other way), so what about myself and maybe the other queenslanders heading south and meeting up with the NSW attendees in somewhere like Forbes or Hay, and then all of that group meeting up with the Vic contingent somewhere around Mildura for the last leg in?? That would be an awesome sight to see ... a dozen or more heavily laden patrols in convoy heading across the South Australian border and into the park!!!! I'm going to have to go pop some valium ...
LMAO....I wish it was this easter...lol...Yeah mate that would be great rolling up with a train load of Patrols!!!

Bigrig
11th March 2011, 09:39 PM

Ummmm ... are you going to have little umbrellas in your drinks as well?? LMFAO!!!!

Maxhead
11th March 2011, 09:41 PM

Mate, that sound like the go. I'm pretty easy which way I go from here. Either way its easier to travel with a few trucks.

Bigrig
11th March 2011, 09:43 PM
Mate, that sound like the go. I'm pretty easy which way I go from here. Either way its easier to travel with a few trucks.

I'm going to need a defibrillator at this rate ... and a colostomy bag!!! LOL

big_fletch
11th March 2011, 09:43 PM
I'm happy to meet up with anyone at any point on the way.. and yer like Scott said would be creaking awesome to see a massive line of patrols driving down the highway into the park

P.s. scott.. I was gonna bring some extra umbrellas just for you mate LMFAO

AB
11th March 2011, 09:44 PM
Ummmm ... are you going to have little umbrellas in your drinks as well?? LMFAO!!!!

Last year I was up that way at Wentworth for my 30th...One of the locals got a water melon, drilled a hole at the top and poured an entire bottle of vodka in it and left it to settle all day...

We ate it that night for my birthday present...lol...Never again....Didn't even know my own name 10 minutes later!

growler2058
11th March 2011, 09:46 PM
LMAO....I wish it was this easter...lol...Yeah mate that would be great rolling up with a train load of Patrols!!!
No harm in a recon mission AB

Bigrig
11th March 2011, 09:47 PM

Thanks champion!!!!

AB
11th March 2011, 09:47 PM
No harm in a recon mission AB

Well well well...lol...I actually might be going to this station at Wentworth this Easter so It's only a hop step and a few humps away...lol

Doing Tocumwal for a week and then Wentworth for another.

mmm....Interrrrrrrrrrresting!!!

big_fletch
11th March 2011, 09:49 PM
Well well well...lol...I actually might be going to this station at Wentworth this Easter so It's only a hop step and a few humps away...lol

Doing Tocumwal for a week and then Wentworth for another.

mmm....Interrrrrrrrrrresting!!!

Hey its a good excuse to get the troll dirty lol

NissanGQ4.2
11th March 2011, 09:50 PM

soiled undies not 2 sure, but fire, hell yell.... would sit..... jump.... skip..... dance naked..... anything in fire for bourbon, even without bourbon i still will do it ( I'm a pyro btw if 1 can't tell ), I will even make the firecrackers for the event, can we have fireworks there or should i start denying all knowledge of been there just in case i can make it????

Bigrig
11th March 2011, 09:50 PM
Recon, cha cha cha .. Recon, cha cha cha ... LOL!!

growler2058
11th March 2011, 09:51 PM
Seed planted????

AB
11th March 2011, 09:53 PM
Seed planted????

Seed is turning into a tree...lol...I'll check in with the boss!

NissanGQ4.2
11th March 2011, 09:54 PM
C'mon, we don't need any burnt casualties...lol

agree, i already know what 3rd degree burns feel like and damn i was sober at the time!!!!

big_fletch
11th March 2011, 09:54 PM
Seed planted????

And ideas growing lol

growler2058
11th March 2011, 09:59 PM
Hahahaha sing out if ya do

DX grunt
11th March 2011, 10:05 PM

I have dignity, pride and a reputation to uphold. But what the heck - I'm interstate.

Just make sure the cops aren't there. lolol

DX grunt
11th March 2011, 10:08 PM
I'm happy to meet up with anyone at any point on the way.. and yer like Scott said would be creaking awesome to see a massive line of patrols driving down the highway into the park

Plassy, Plassy, now bro, now. Bring out your convoy rubber duckie thread. lol

big_fletch
11th March 2011, 10:11 PM
I have dignity, pride and a reputation to uphold. But what the heck - I'm interstate.

That's the spirit ross lol.. let loose and talk drunken crap with us Haha..
I'm thinking there might be a few good photo ops on this trip, better bring the camera

Maxhead
11th March 2011, 10:11 PM

LOLOLO... I'm sure they will show us how it's done...lol

big_fletch
11th March 2011, 10:13 PM
Plassy, Plassy, now bro, now. Bring out your convoy rubber duckie thread. lol

Now there is an idea lol

Dhuck
12th March 2011, 11:10 AM
Here's my little story. If I can convince the boss to go (I have mentioned it to her several times), without replacing my little 60L comp fuel tank I will have to stop 6 times before we hit the petrol station at Barmera. 60L tank takes me about 300k.

Bigrig
12th March 2011, 11:13 AM
Here's my little story. If I can convince the boss to go (I have mentioned it to her several times), without replacing my little 60L comp fuel tank I will have to stop 6 times before we hit the petrol station at Barmera. 60L tank takes me about 300k.

Hmmmm ... how will we address this little dilemma? LOL!

Dhuck
12th March 2011, 11:21 AM
I will have to spend money on an upgrade. No gas just bigger tank or auxiliary

Bigrig
12th March 2011, 11:26 AM
I will have to spend money on an upgrade. No gas just bigger tank or auxiliary

Definitely a sub - it will be bigger than your main, but that's fine -- should squeeze 90ltres plus back there ...

Dhuck
12th March 2011, 11:39 AM
Well that was easy. Me and my family are coming along. I have not said anything about the tank yet. But have said that we will have our camper trailer by then. Now I am all quivery and excited.

YIPEEEEEEEEEE

I feel like a big kid again. lol

Bigrig
12th March 2011, 11:41 AM
Well that was easy. Me and my family are coming along. I have not said anything about the tank yet. But have said that we will have our camper trailer by then. Now I am all quivery and excited.

YIPEEEEEEEEEE

I feel like a big kid again. lol

Good stuff mate!! You can start practicing your "forum friendly" language classes now!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!

Dhuck
12th March 2011, 11:42 AM
I will try but f@#$$%% it's hard. rofl

Bigrig
12th March 2011, 11:47 AM
I will try but f@#$$%% it's hard. rofl

lmfao!! You'll be right champion ....

MudRunnerTD
12th March 2011, 12:57 PM
I'm Keen as guys. The wife is due in about 7 weeks and as long as that travels well i cant see why i would not hook up the camper onto the GU IV for a trip over. sounds great.

ummmmmm!!!!! lmao there was a call out on about page 4 of this thread wanting to know where everyone was that put their hand up for this.........The thread was 6 hours old ya wallies. 8 pages in 12 hours....Damn!

Hey Newbies jump in any time..lmao.

Bigrig
12th March 2011, 01:00 PM
I'm Keen as guys. The wife is due in about 7 weeks and as long as that travels well i cant see why i would not hook up the camper onto the GU IV for a trip over. sounds great.

ummmmmm!!!!! lmao there was a call out on about page 4 of this thread wanting to know where everyone was that put their hand up for this.........The thread was 6 hours old ya wallies. 8 pages in 12 hours....Damn!

Hey Newbies jump in any time..lmao.

Top stuff mate!! That was me ... just excited that's all ... was trying to hurry everyone up!!! lol

big_fletch
12th March 2011, 01:02 PM
Top stuff mate!! That was me ... just excited that's all ... was trying to hurry everyone up!!! lol

Haha you do get all excited dont ya mate.. would hate to see what happens when you hear the sound of a beer being cracked open LMFAO

Bigrig
12th March 2011, 01:07 PM
Haha you do get all excited dont ya mate.. would hate to see what happens when you hear the sound of a beer being cracked open LMFAO

LOL - my daughter actually stands behind me when she opens a can for me and says "that's the best sound in the world, isn't it dad?" ... No sh!t ... Hahaha ... Yes, I get very excited at all things beer and travel!!

Sir Roofy
12th March 2011, 01:08 PM
haha you do get all excited dont ya mate.. Would hate to see what happens when you hear the sound of a beer being cracked open lmfao
this going to be interesting big fella just seeing big rig pop a tinny

Bigrig
12th March 2011, 01:10 PM
this going to be interesting big fella just seeing big rig pop a tinny

You'll get bored of that after a while - it's fairly repetitive!!! LMFAO

wildgu6
12th March 2011, 01:23 PM
Wow, offline for a night and look at this thread go. Good work on the poll Andy, well needed I think!
I have voted, but only voted for adults, there will be 1 toddler along as well,

Nice work by Growlers too with the booking. Well done mate.

Hope all that have viewed the dvd have enjoyed and has a better idea of what Loveday has to offer.

Would be an awsome sight to see the convoy of Trols crossing the SA border, hope someone gets some footage of it.

Bring on 2012 and bring on the water melon..... Yeeeeerrrrr

big_fletch
12th March 2011, 01:38 PM
Wow, offline for a night and look at this thread go. Good work on the poll Andy, well needed I think!
I have voted, but only voted for adults, there will be 1 toddler along as well,

Nice work by Growlers too with the booking. Well done mate.

Hope all that have viewed the dvd have enjoyed and has a better idea of what Loveday has to offer.

Would be an awsome sight to see the convoy of Trols crossing the SA border, hope someone gets some footage of it.

Bring on 2012 and bring on the water melon..... Yeeeeerrrrr

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm water melon

wildgu6
12th March 2011, 01:43 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm water melon

Might even give that one a try pre 2012,, sounds wild, could even do some oranges from Berri,

Sir Roofy
12th March 2011, 01:43 PM
A big thanks goes out to growlers for the booking
excellent job mate

big_fletch
12th March 2011, 01:45 PM
A big thanks goes out to growlers for the booking
excellent job mate

Ill second that, Top job mate :cheers:

growler2058
12th March 2011, 02:21 PM
No worries at all fellas am more than happy to pitch in where i can. Looking forward to catchin up with you mob and put faces to the avatars. We'll have a bloody good time there, I always have even when i drowned my hilux there and had to tow it home. Was the best reason to buy my troll!

big_fletch
12th March 2011, 02:56 PM
No worries at all fellas am more than happy to pitch in where i can. Looking forward to catchin up with you mob and put faces to the avatars. We'll have a bloody good time there, I always have even when i drowned my hilux there and had to tow it home. Was the best reason to buy my troll!

same to you mate, catch up for a few beers and talk some crap

DX grunt
12th March 2011, 02:56 PM
Looking forward to catchin up with you mob and put faces to the avatars.

Thanks for the bookings bro. One slight hitch. You won't recognise me. I'll have clothes on. lolol

growler2058
12th March 2011, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the bookings bro. One slight hitch. You won't recognise me. I'll have clothes on. lolol

depending on the hour i probably wont hahahahhahahaha

big_fletch
12th March 2011, 03:02 PM

u sure about that ross LMFAO

DX grunt
12th March 2011, 03:12 PM
u sure about that ross LMFAO

Remain flexible LMAO. No bets on it, but negotiable. LMAO

You might get a shock to see what your bod might look up in 30years time. lol

big_fletch
12th March 2011, 03:15 PM
Remain flexible LMAO. No bets on it, but negotiable. LMAO

You might get a shock to see what your bod might look up in 30years time. lol

Nah its k Ross, I already know I will still look this good in 30years Haha

AB
12th March 2011, 11:10 PM
Trust me guys, no one wants to eat watermelon that has had a dodgy Aussie made Vodka bottle soaking inside for 12 hours....

For starters It's Australian made Vodka....Second...The water melon just turns to porridge.....3rd....One bite and it tastes ok but the next bite is like 17 shots of "Australian Made" vodka in one mouth full of warm porridge...lol

It sends you nutty too...I was doing some pretty crazy things thats night...lol

big_fletch
13th March 2011, 12:16 AM
Trust me guys, no one wants to eat watermelon that has had a dodgy Aussie made Vodka bottle soaking inside for 12 hours....

For starters It's Australian made Vodka....Second...The water melon just turns to porridge.....3rd....One bite and it tastes ok but the next bite is like 17 shots of "Australian Made" vodka in one mouth full of warm porridge...lol

It sends you nutty too...I was doing some pretty crazy things thats night...lol

That's the fun of it AB, last time I had some I went bonkers lol.. imagine what it will be like if we were all on it LMFAO

Spock
16th March 2011, 04:56 PM
Guess "The Sequel" and myself will be in as well for a week conditional on the Sequel getting time off, and, after all who's gunna kick up the dust for Bluey AB?

AB
16th March 2011, 05:30 PM
Guess "The Sequel" and myself will be in as well for a week conditional on the Sequel getting time off, and, after all who's gunna kick up the dust for Bluey AB?

NOTE: Bring gas mask to 2012 meet up if Spock is joining us...lol

Mate, I have some serious rubber on Bluey now, forget dust if I'm in front I'll be throwing rocks as payback...lol

big_fletch
16th March 2011, 08:22 PM
NOTE: Bring gas mask to 2012 meet up if Spock is joining us...lol

Mate, I have some serious rubber on Bluey now, forget dust if I'm in front I'll be throwing rocks as payback...lol

Gas mask already packed AB lol

DX grunt
21st March 2011, 08:22 PM
Bump.

I have a 2nd swag if anybody wants to borrow it for a week - no charge.

Any newbees interested?

big_fletch
21st March 2011, 08:26 PM
Bump.

Any newbees interested?

That's incredibly nice of ya Ross, you are a top bloke mate.. hopefully interests another member to come along

Bigrig
21st March 2011, 08:27 PM
Bump.

Any newbees interested?

Ummm ... I dunno that offering your "bed" to people who might not know much about the meetup, is necessarily the best way to get them there Rossco!!! Especially after the shots yesterday when you were wearing bike pants and sneakers!!! LMFAO!! oh no, giggling again ... out of control ... kids are looking at me funny ... must breathe and explain ...

Bigrig
21st March 2011, 08:28 PM
That's incredibly nice of ya Ross, you are a top bloke mate.. hopefully interests another member to come along

Yes, that's what I meant .. terribly nice of you!!! Still giggling though!!! LOL

DX grunt
21st March 2011, 08:28 PM

I thought about sticking my double bed inner spring matress in and 'hiring out' my 2nd swag, but that's not a blokey thing - so I'll ruff it. lol

growler2058
21st March 2011, 08:51 PM
Ummm ... I dunno that offering your "bed" to people who might not know much about the meetup, is necessarily the best way to get them there Rossco!!! Especially after the shots yesterday when you were wearing bike pants and sneakers!!! LMFAO!! oh no, giggling again ... out of control ... kids are looking at me funny ... must breathe and explain ...

Hahahahahaha nuthin like showin your plumbs off then offerin your bed hahahahahaha I've got a spare swag also, but might have to take a shot of me in me sluggos to get a bit of interest up hahahahahaha onya grunt

DX grunt
21st March 2011, 08:52 PM
2 spare swags up for grabs. C'mon trollers, the challenge is out there.

Bigrig
21st March 2011, 08:54 PM
Hahahahahaha nuthin like showin your plumbs off then offerin your bed hahahahahaha I've got a spare swag also, but might have to take a shot of me in me sluggos to get a bit of interest up hahahahahaha onya grunt

Giggling like an infant over here in the eastern states!!! roflmfao ...

AB
21st March 2011, 08:56 PM
Bump.

Any newbees interested?

Rossco you'll scare away the newbies offering beds to them...lol

Very nice of you old mate!!!

Maxhead
21st March 2011, 09:22 PM
I have a spare as well, but I would'n wish it on anybody climbing into that thing after I've been sleeping in it for 15 odd years..LOLOLOLO

Woof
21st March 2011, 11:01 PM
Well all, it looks like I will be a no show as we only shutdown at xmas every year for 4 weeks...........................but things change, I hope.

Dhuck
21st March 2011, 11:04 PM
tell em it's stress leave lol

katwoman
21st March 2011, 11:10 PM
Obviously easter time, but 2 weeks starting from when ? I go back to work easter Monday ( if I still have a job) Will be 3 if other younguns comin ( 6-12 yr olds) If not, off to nannas with her and then there was two.

growler2058
22nd March 2011, 07:19 AM
Well all, it looks like I will be a no show as we only shutdown at xmas every year for 4 weeks...........................but things change, I hope.

Bummer, spewing......yeah i rekon you're sounding stressed already a bit of stress leave around easter should cure ya mate

Maxhead
22nd March 2011, 07:23 AM

I've got a feelin you're gonna be real crook next Easter......lol

katwoman
22nd March 2011, 07:38 AM
My bad !! just read other 'loveday' thread .got the dates penciled in me diary..

growler2058
22nd March 2011, 08:00 AM
My bad !! just read other 'loveday' thread .got the dates penciled in me diary..

Onya would be good to see katrol down there. I got me eggs n bacon breakie the other mornin after your inspirational piccie hahahahaha

katwoman
22nd March 2011, 08:27 AM
Onya would be good to see katrol down there. I got me eggs n bacon breakie the other mornin after your inspirational piccie hahahahaha

Glad I could help..

DX grunt
22nd March 2011, 07:19 PM
Anybody worked out their fuel bill yet?

Done a couple of quick distance measuring calculations and.........ONE WAY......

Rossco...........2730ks
PERTH GPO.....2855ks
Bigrig.............1890ks

Anybody got the forumula so I can work it out.... it's been a while..... lol

http://rac.com.au/Travel/Self-drive-holidays/RAC-Journey-planner.aspx

Bigrig
22nd March 2011, 07:24 PM
Anybody worked out their fuel bill yet?

Done a couple of quick distance measuring calculations and.........ONE WAY......

Rossco...........2730ks
PERTH GPO.....2855ks
Bigrig.............1890ks

Anybody got the forumula so I can work it out.... it's been a while..... lol

http://rac.com.au/Travel/Self-drive-holidays/RAC-Journey-planner.aspx

Ummmm ... lots I figure!! lol

The way I figure it, I'll probably have a different motor by then running petrol only, so not much point me working it out just yet!

Maxhead
22nd March 2011, 07:28 PM
Looks like only a 2000km return trip from Canberra...pi55 eazy

Bob
22nd March 2011, 07:29 PM
Bigrig would have at least a 4000K round trip. Running on Gas @ say 70c a Litre and using 18 Litres per 100 K's it wil cost :-

40 X 18 = 720 Litres @ 70c a Litre is $504

Lets say 22 Litres per Hundred

40 X 22 = 880 @ 70c a Litre is $616

Bigrig
22nd March 2011, 07:30 PM
Bigrig would have at least a 4000K round trip. Running on Gas @ say 70c a Litre and using 18 Litres per 100 K's it wil cost :-

40 X 18 = 720 Litres @ 70c a Litre is $504

Lets say 22 Litres per Hundred

40 X 22 = 880 @ 70c a Litre is $616

Blow that out to about 6000 klms mate, and it will all be petrol ... Eeeeeeekkkkkkkk ....

And 18 litres per hundred?? I'm flattered, but towing a camper on a lot of dirt roads, with the current engine I reckon I would be somewhere around 26-28 lph

Maxhead
22nd March 2011, 07:33 PM
Blow that out to about 6000 klms mate, and it will all be petrol ... Eeeeeeekkkkkkkk ....

And 18 litres per hundred?? I'm flattered, but towing a camper on a lot of dirt roads, with the current engine I reckon I would be somewhere around 26-28 lph

Is the house on the market to pay for the trip yet??...lol

Bob
22nd March 2011, 07:36 PM

Not much change out of $2,500 plus Grog plus Macca's plus Grog LOL LOL

Bigrig
22nd March 2011, 07:36 PM
Is the house on the market to pay for the trip yet??...lol

Sure is mate - and let me tell you, the owners will be none too pleased when they find out!!!! LMFAO!!!!

Bigrig
22nd March 2011, 07:37 PM
Not much change out of $2,500 plus Grog plus Macca's plus Grog LOL LOL

Yep - I'm figuring to allow between $2500-$2800 for mine, but we have two cars going!!!

Bob
22nd March 2011, 07:39 PM
Yep - I'm figuring to allow between $2500-$2800 for mine, but we have two cars going!!!

Maybe we should have the Meet in Alexandra Hills LOL

Maxhead
22nd March 2011, 07:42 PM
Sure is mate - and let me tell you, the owners will be none too pleased when they find out!!!! LMFAO!!!!

Haha, what they don't know won't hurt them..You're gonna be 2000kliks away.lol

Bigrig
22nd March 2011, 07:42 PM
Maybe we should have the Meet in Alexandra Hills LOL

Now you're talking!! about 8 places within a few hours to test the trucks, bush and beach, parking aplenty, friendlies at the local bottle shop, ... I'm in!!! lmfao

DX grunt
22nd March 2011, 07:47 PM
Eeeeeeekkkkkkkk ....

That's what I reckon. Just worked mine out that to get from home to Loveday to Melbourne to home plus a bit of play time,
I'll need about 1,360lts of diesel, averaging $1.70 per litre, at 17lt/100k which works out to about $2,312 - for diesel. Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk.

Oh well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Plenty of time to save up - starting now. Just have to trim the fat for a while. lol

DX grunt
22nd March 2011, 07:49 PM
99c can specials of baked beans on the way over and spaghetti on the way back. lol

Bigrig
22nd March 2011, 07:52 PM
99c can specials of baked beans on the way over and spaghetti on the way back. lol

Do you really want me eating beans all the way BEFORE I get there?? LOL

growler2058
22nd March 2011, 07:55 PM

Used to be able to get two minute noodles for around 30c at cheap as chips, you'd get three to one over beans......................................hmmmpfh f hahhahahah I'll have a good quantity of aged port to numb the pain for all you weary travellers:cheers:

DX grunt
22nd March 2011, 07:57 PM
Do you really want me eating beans all the way BEFORE I get there?? LOL

When you're out of radio range, you can play your passengers a tune or two.
Don't forget the spare dunny rolls. lol

DX grunt
22nd March 2011, 07:58 PM
Used to be able to get two minute noodles for around 30c at cheap as chips, you'd get three to one over beans......................................hmmmpfh f hahhahahah I'll have a good quantity of aged port to numb the pain for all you weary travellers:cheers:

Let me tell you, sport (lol), I'll need more than that after a 3,000k drive. Put the maseur place on standby. lol

katwoman
22nd March 2011, 08:00 PM
How many hours from Melb?

Bigrig
22nd March 2011, 08:02 PM
When you're out of radio range, you can play your passengers a tune or two.
Don't forget the spare dunny rolls. lol

Oh, if I eat beans for 3,000 odd klms, I won't need date paper mate!!! It'll be like rusty water and I'll need Huggies!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!

growler2058
22nd March 2011, 08:17 PM
Oh, if I eat beans for 3,000 odd klms, I won't need date paper mate!!! It'll be like rusty water and I'll need Huggies!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!

Just in case i'll auctionoff poo tickets real cheap haahahahahhaahhaa

big_fletch
22nd March 2011, 10:30 PM
I feel like I got it easy lol, 1200km's round trip for me and I'm by myself, about $1000-$1200 should cover me pretty well lol

katwoman
22nd March 2011, 10:42 PM
How many hours from Melb?

About 10 hours from you, Kat or 900 kms.
OK, thanks Kat, you rock !!

Sir Roofy
23rd March 2011, 12:19 AM
Nah its k Ross, I already know I will still look this good in 30years Haha

hey fletch youll have a gut just like mine by then hope im around then just to see it lol

Bigrig
23rd March 2011, 01:26 AM
So what's it up to now (can't see the poll in tapatalk) - 27 people or thereabouts?

DX grunt
23rd March 2011, 01:31 AM
So what's it up to now (can't see the poll in tapatalk) - 27 people or thereabouts?

24 by my counting

Bigrig
23rd March 2011, 01:32 AM
24 by my counting

That's a good number for some shenanigans ... more would be better! Night mate.

katwoman
23rd March 2011, 01:33 AM
I havent added yet, cos Im not sure if we'll bring Princess ( check school hols) and maybe Mum-in-law?

DX grunt
23rd March 2011, 01:33 AM
That's a good number for some shenanigans ... more would be better! Night mate.

Oops, 37. Just did a recount

Maxhead
23rd March 2011, 07:29 AM
I feel like I got it easy lol, 1200km's round trip for me and I'm by myself, about $1000-$1200 should cover me pretty well lol
That's not $1000 for juice alone is it???

I'm looking at around $400 for a 2000km trip...so pretty happy with that :)

Bob
23rd March 2011, 07:50 AM
About 10 hours from you, Kat or 900 kms.
OK, thanks Kat, you rock !!

On Gas you should average 20 Litres per 100 K's so for round Trip of say 2200 K's (allowing for Trips) Fuel Costs should be approx $290 . Not bad for 4.5 Litre vehicle. Would hate to do it on Petrol though

katwoman
23rd March 2011, 08:45 AM
On Gas you should average 20 Litres per 100 K's so for round Trip of say 2200 K's (allowing for Trips) Fuel Costs should be approx $290 . Not bad for 4.5 Litre vehicle. Would hate to do it on Petrol though

Besides the fuel tank is too small. I've 12 months to rectify that ! bigger gas and petrol tanks. And depends on what I tow. Big caravan or little one.

Bigrig
23rd March 2011, 09:22 AM

If you're carrying weight and doing diet roads, I hate to be pragmatic, but there isn't a 6 or 8 cylinder out there that's going to get 20 lph on gas ... sorry boys and girls. Work on 24-26 and that could still be conservative.

Still better than on petrol as Bob states - and come to think of it, that's going to be my dilemma ... and for nearly triple that distance (just shy of 6000 klms for the trip we are looking at).

katwoman
23rd March 2011, 06:56 PM
If you're carrying weight and doing diet roads, I hate to be pragmatic, but there isn't a 6 or 8 cylinder out there that's going to get 20 lph on gas ... sorry boys and girls. Work on 24-26 and that could still be conservative.

Still better than on petrol as Bob states - and come to think of it, that's going to be my dilemma ... and for nearly triple that distance (just shy of 6000 klms for the trip we are looking at).
What's a diet road ? I got 20L per 100km towing over a tonne of a rust bucket, coupla weeks ago..
For any one needing to know Victorian school holidays are
30 March - 16 April 2012

Spock
24th March 2011, 04:41 PM
What's a diet road ? I got 20L per 100km towing over a tonne of a rust bucket, coupla weeks ago..
30 March - 16 April 2012

Diet roads are good, you use less fuel on them. WARNING over use of Diet roads may lead to vehicles running lean which could manifest itself as fuel starvation.

kingy
9th April 2011, 03:31 PM
Plenty of room at Loveday...for vans/campers

Bigrig
9th April 2011, 03:47 PM
30 March - 16 April 2012

Meant to be dirt road .. not diet ...

big_fletch
10th April 2011, 10:05 PM
That's not $1000 for juice alone is it???

I'm looking at around $400 for a 2000km trip...so pretty happy with that :)

Haha Nah that's everything, food, drink, alcohol (lots of) fuel, smokes ect lol.. I'm looking about $300 in fuel I reckon..
$400 for a 2000k trip would be bloody good Nisspat

katwoman
11th April 2011, 06:24 PM
So, can anyone tell me the weather report for loveday ? Is it usually dry, wet? freezing at night? Bit hard to predict, I know. But a small idea would be good..

growler2058
11th April 2011, 06:31 PM
So, can anyone tell me the weather report for loveday ? Is it usually dry, wet? freezing at night? Bit hard to predict, I know. But a small idea would be good..

MMM have been there at easter last year and it was quite nice during the day but bit brrrrr at night, and the F@#$%N flies that year were bad, the year before flies not as bad b ut cooler. It wouldnt be freezin as on the river not up high at all. Long sleeves and strides and rubber boots for the littlies, there will be mud

Bob
11th April 2011, 06:32 PM

Can get Hot up there . Easter would be when weather starts to get cooler but then again who knows . I would say that it would be fairly warm (Not Hot) at that time of the year.

if it rains it usually only for a day and then clears up.

2 completely different forecasts take your pick

growler2058
11th April 2011, 06:33 PM
Rekon wild98 goin up this easter will av to get him to do a report for us

katwoman
11th April 2011, 06:38 PM
Good idea.. I'm going to naracoorte in two weeks, but dont know if that's anywhere near it.. I guess as usual, just pack EVERYTHING !!

growler2058
11th April 2011, 06:41 PM
Good idea.. I'm going to naracoorte in two weeks, but dont know if that's anywhere near it.. I guess as usual, just pack EVERYTHING !!

Nah aways off but say Gday to me cousin Daniel while your there hahahahahahahaha, he'll be the one with the hat on

AB
11th April 2011, 08:08 PM
Easter up there (touch wood) should be good...Should be a nice 25 degrees each day and a little bit cool at night but lets just cross fingers and hope the rains hold out....Actually, rain for 2 days before we get there so It's all muddy...lol

katwoman
11th April 2011, 09:33 PM
You've ordered these weather conditions?? Good.

growler2058
11th April 2011, 09:36 PM
I rekon the only guarantee is there will be "MUD"

wildgu6
11th April 2011, 09:58 PM

Growlers pretty much on the money there Kat,
Will be up at Waikerie (riverland) for 5 days over easter - 2011, its 15 mins from Loveday so will be heading to Loveday for a day, so will give you a weather report on return.

Bigrig
13th April 2011, 08:20 AM
Wish it was this Easter ... I'm ready to go already!!! Keen as mustard!!!

big_fletch
13th April 2011, 01:02 PM
Same Scott, be a bloody ripper meetup I reckon!!!

Bigrig
13th April 2011, 01:08 PM
Same Scott, be a bloody ripper meetup I reckon!!!

Too right!!!

timbar
13th April 2011, 01:16 PM
unfortunatly loveday meet up is a bit far away for me otherwise for sure i will be there what time ??? :( :( :(

AB
13th April 2011, 01:20 PM
Wish it was this Easter ... I'm ready to go already!!! Keen as mustard!!!

I know, we should have had it this year.

AB
13th April 2011, 01:22 PM
40 people coming so far...C'mon folks, we need a 100 people by Christmas!!!

big_fletch
13th April 2011, 01:35 PM

That's a lot of people and a lot of trolls lol.. I can imagine how good it would look all rolling in at the same time lol
Lead car flying a Nissanpatrol.com flag!!

Bigrig
13th April 2011, 01:39 PM

40 members would be awesome ... that'd give you your hundred people easy!!! C'mon members!! More, more, more!!!! It'll be HUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGEEEE!!!!!

Pete's GU3
14th April 2011, 06:03 PM
you bet bet..i haven't voted yet ...i want to come but not 100% yet ..it will be me plus 2 most likely..........it'll be too good to miss......gives me about 12 months to get the GU cracking hot....yeah ...............i reckon i'll be there..........................

growler2058
14th April 2011, 06:05 PM
Onya Pete hope you can make it mate...........more the merrier

big_fletch
14th April 2011, 06:06 PM
Hope ya can make it mate, the bigger and more members the better

Bigrig
14th April 2011, 07:20 PM
Good stuff Pete! Be great if you can!

Dark 1
14th April 2011, 09:18 PM
Looking foward to it.

Maxhead
14th April 2011, 09:31 PM
That's a lot of people and a lot of trolls lol.. I can imagine how good it would look all rolling in at the same time lol
Lead car flying a Nissanpatrol.com flag!!

Getting a chubby already....LOLOLOL!!!!

katwoman
18th April 2011, 02:28 AM
I've just finished reading the 'dirty dozen' thread, and OMG, if I wasnt going to Loveday before, I am now !!
And please Finly Tim, lose the footy tipping.... pml

wildgu6
1st May 2011, 01:13 PM

Well Kat and all others attending, if the weather next easter is anything likethis one you are all in for a treat.

Weather report;
Mostly sandy with the occasional rocky sections with plenty of mud and water... Nah honestly there was 1 day i had jeans and T/shirt and i was cooking.
All week it was thongs shorts and t shirt, it was awsome weather. Evening around 7-8 i donned a windcheater and the job was done.

wildgu6
1st May 2011, 01:14 PM
P.S Will post some pics and flix when get them sorted.

Clunk
1st May 2011, 01:47 PM
P.S Will post some pics and flix when get them sorted.
nice one Pete

growler2058
1st May 2011, 01:58 PM
Onya mate need a Loveday fix

kingy
1st May 2011, 04:27 PM
This pic should cure your need for a fix :D

Guy I met online and we did a Loveday trip

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/05/10.jpg

He blew out a new tyre on the landing as well as cracking his diff housing but was impressive all the same.

growler2058
1st May 2011, 04:29 PM
the Bunyip cave claims anutha Wow massive air

Clunk
1st May 2011, 04:48 PM
This pic should cure your need for a fix :D

Guy I met online and we did a Loveday trip

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/05/10.jpg

He blew out a new tyre on the landing as well as cracking his diff housing but was impressive all the same.

Holey moley, that's some serious air

AB
1st May 2011, 08:27 PM
Thats a great picture from whoever took it...EXCELLENT!!!!

Gave it a lot of curry for sure!

big_fletch
1st May 2011, 09:30 PM
Haha that's a impressive photo

Finly Owner
1st May 2011, 10:33 PM
I've just finished reading the 'dirty dozen' thread, and OMG, if I wasnt going to Loveday before, I am now !!
And please Finly Tim, lose the footy tipping.... pml
If I do this for YOU, what do you do for ME?

LOLOL

Tim

Clunk
1st May 2011, 10:35 PM
If I do this for YOU, what do you do for ME?

LOLOL

Tim
oooooh you're a smoothie lmao

DX grunt
2nd May 2011, 08:37 AM
Nice air!

Even the 'yota people should be impressed. "Oh, what a feeling."

And "no", you can't borrow my truck, ever. lol

Sir Roofy
2nd May 2011, 10:09 AM
I wonder what his thoughts where when she lifted higher than expected
mmmmmmmmm skid marks i bet

Bob
2nd May 2011, 10:20 AM
Well that is one thing that I will not be doing next Easter. I will stick to the Fishing and Drinking

Bigrig
2nd May 2011, 10:52 AM
Well that is one thing that I will not be doing next Easter. I will stick to the Fishing and Drinking

I'll be having a lash, but I intend to drive the rig 2000+ klms home also, so probably no air for me either!!!

snicko
3rd May 2011, 12:20 AM
I put my name down to go to Loveday but found out this Easter when we were in Perth that my neice is getting married in Perth next Easter!!

Do I need to send a Email to AB to cancel?

Finly Owner
3rd May 2011, 12:21 AM
I put my name down to go to Loveday but found out this Easter when we were in Perth that my neice is getting married in Perth next Easter!!

Do I need to send a Email to AB to cancel?No here will be fine and keep eye on post to make sure your name is not on any updates.

Tim

katwoman
3rd May 2011, 12:23 AM

That's a bit rude !! Can't she change her date ??

snicko
3rd May 2011, 12:28 AM
That's a bit rude !! Can't she change her date ??

Yeah well she has to this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant remember the last wedding we went to but next year we have one in Qld (JAN 2012) one in WA(APR 2012) and one in SA (MAR 2012)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nowoolies
3rd May 2011, 12:30 AM

bugger thatsa not fair hahaha

katwoman
3rd May 2011, 12:33 AM
Yeah well she has to this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant remember the last wedding we went to but next year we have one in Qld (JAN 2012) one in WA(APR 2012) and one in SA (MAR 2012)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sux. Come over to dark side !!

snicko
3rd May 2011, 12:34 AM
bugger thatsa not fair hahaha

I was looking forward to kicking all your buts!!!!!!!!

Bigrig
3rd May 2011, 07:45 AM

If we promise to let you kick them, will you still come??? LOL!!!

Sorry to hear it mate! It will be a regretful one to miss ...

Sir Roofy
3rd May 2011, 08:50 AM
sorry to hear that mate ,nothing worse than a wedding when you could be kicking butt

nowoolies
3rd May 2011, 09:21 AM

with four flat tyres ???????hahahahahahaha
if you can win fairly ................cheat !!!!!:devilred:

patch697
3rd May 2011, 09:23 AM

ROFLMAO.............. Are you like this all the time?????????????

Bigrig
3rd May 2011, 09:25 AM
So are my calculations correct? 53 people in total attending thus far?? If that's the case, it will be nothing short of immense ...

nowoolies
3rd May 2011, 09:30 AM
ROFLMAO.............. Are you like this all the time?????????????

yup without a doubt hahahahahaah

patch697
3rd May 2011, 09:32 AM
yup without a doubt hahahahahaah

roflmao............gold

nowoolies
3rd May 2011, 09:33 AM
So are my calculations correct? 53 people in total attending thus far?? If that's the case, it will be nothing short of immense ...

we gunna take over the joint , cant wait its gunna be a ball
all these skinny people trying not to over eat and drink
and carrying sand bags in their 4b`s to help weigh it down hahahahahah

snicko
3rd May 2011, 09:52 AM

I thought cheating was compulsory?

Bigrig
3rd May 2011, 09:54 AM
I thought cheating was compulsory?

Only for everyone south of the Queensland border!!! LMFAO!!!

snicko
3rd May 2011, 09:58 AM
Good then bring it on!!!!!!!!! Oh sigh....... thats right we're not coming..........

Bigrig
3rd May 2011, 10:00 AM
Good then bring it on!!!!!!!!! Oh sigh....... thats right we're not coming..........

Yet!! LOL ... you must really love your niece ... I love mine too, but in this instance I'm afraid it would be a case of "love ya, take heaps of photos!!!". lmfao

snicko
3rd May 2011, 10:06 AM
Yet!! LOL ... you must really love your niece ... I love mine too, but in this instance I'm afraid it would be a case of "love ya, take heaps of photos!!!". lmfao

My sister would kill me!!!!!!! Then when I get the chance, If I was dead, I would not be able to kick everyone's butt!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha

katwoman
3rd May 2011, 10:09 AM
My sister would kill me!!!!!!! Then when I get the chance, If I was dead, I would not be able to kick everyone's butt!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha

But you can't , cos YOU'RE NOT COMING !! L

nowoolies
3rd May 2011, 10:10 AM
Only for everyone south of the Queensland border!!! LMFAO!!!

thats because we aint mexicans lol

the evil twin
3rd May 2011, 10:17 AM
Loveday was featured on the 4 Wheel drive Show episode on Aurora yest evening.

First time I had seen the show so was a good jag in that regard... won't be watching it again tho. On of the presenters gives me the yips and the 5 odd minutes they devoted to their program with the Camper Trailer shootout was 4 mins and 50 seconds of footage of the convoy 13 Campers and 6 support vehicles driving here and driving there and about 10 seconds of 1 second flashes of the inside of a couple of the campers.

Thankfully the voice over of the Loveday segment was the owner or I would have turned it off... like the camping along the River I must say

Bigrig
3rd May 2011, 10:19 AM

I see ... fully understood ... you're scared of a girl ... no, no ... no need to explain!!! LMFAO

Bigrig
3rd May 2011, 10:20 AM
thats because we aint mexicans lol

You know why mexicans don't have BBQ's don't you?

The beans keep falling through the grills!! LOL!!

Best I could do on short notice!!!

Bigrig
7th May 2011, 10:28 AM
Soooo ... just because the missus and I were talking about it - what is the actual dates we are planning?? Those of us travelling 2000+ klms to get there will need to leave days before ...

Anyone??

nowoolies
7th May 2011, 10:31 AM
You know why mexicans don't have BBQ's don't you?

The beans keep falling through the grills!! LOL!!

Best I could do on short notice!!!

ya bloody payaso amigo

nowoolies
7th May 2011, 10:33 AM
Soooo ... just because the missus and I were talking about it - what is the actual dates we are planning?? Those of us travelling 2000+ klms to get there will need to leave days before ...

Anyone??

we wanna leave with about a week to travel there
slooooow drive over justin case we find some lumpy bits on the road no wot i mean

Bigrig
7th May 2011, 10:33 AM
Good Friday is the 6th April next year ... if we leave Thursday afternoon, I would suggest we won't be able to get there till Monday 9th or Tuesday 10th ...

nowoolies
7th May 2011, 10:34 AM

we could travel in convoy maybe mate

growler2058
7th May 2011, 10:36 AM
Good Friday is the 6th April next year ... if we leave Thursday afternoon, I would suggest we won't be able to get there till Monday 9th or Tuesday 10th ...

Mate I think i booked in for a week before an a week after ill have to go back and check posts

Bigrig
7th May 2011, 10:36 AM
We will have at least 3 cars in convoy from up here ... good if you can travel in numbers ...

AB
7th May 2011, 10:37 AM
We're going to do a convoy from Vic too...

Meet up with kris along the way...Train full of menaces!!!

Bigrig
7th May 2011, 10:38 AM
Mate I think i booked in for a week before an a week after ill have to go back and check posts

Yeah, we're not too worried if we need to drag the kids out of school early, but in all the excitement, we never actually sorted the dates, which are kinda important!!! lol

AB
7th May 2011, 10:40 AM
We need more members to join us at Easter 2012, c'mon folks we only have 50 people and 20 odd cars...

We can add a few more Patrols and people from my side as I have 2 other Patrols and people that will be joining us too!

My brother (Gu Ute) and his mate will only be 20 minutes away at a station.

AB
7th May 2011, 10:41 AM
I'll get a banner made up and we'll take some good shots for the home page of the forum!

growler2058
7th May 2011, 10:42 AM
Yeah, we're not too worried if we need to drag the kids out of school early, but in all the excitement, we never actually sorted the dates, which are kinda important!!! lol

Mate Ive booked campsite Shady for two days before easter incl the long weekend and the option to extend as well

DX grunt
7th May 2011, 11:08 AM
My holidays have been requested....

Starting on Mon 02April 2012. Hopefully I will get the weekend before off and will be able to start driving earlier.

Somebody please confirm that Good Friday is Friday 06th April 2012???

DX grunt
7th May 2011, 11:10 AM
We will have at least 3 cars in convoy from up here ... good if you can travel in numbers ...

Were a bit more casual in the west. We'll work it out the day before. lol

kingy
7th May 2011, 12:01 PM
Mate for all things Public holiday related clicky the linky and the here is the Linky (http://www.solutionsindata.com/public_holidays_australia/)

Cheers

DX grunt
7th May 2011, 12:13 PM

I'm pretty sure you booked from Wed 04th. Just double check though.

DX grunt
7th May 2011, 12:15 PM
we could travel in convoy maybe mate

Good Idea. I'll do my homework, but from my location, probably easiest to meet at Norseman to drive across 'the paddock'. lol

growler2058
7th May 2011, 06:38 PM
I'm pretty sure you booked from Wed 04th. Just double check though.

Correctumundo Rossco

big_fletch
8th May 2011, 11:03 AM
Dates still suit me and i have already got my time off.. All i gotta do now is show up lol...
Im also quite happy to meetup with other members somewhere for a convoy of troll's

nowoolies
8th May 2011, 11:10 AM
Good Idea. I'll do my homework, but from my location, probably easiest to meet at Norseman to drive across 'the paddock'. lol

sounds good ,
but must remember to lock the gate when we get through
dont want any mexicans sneeking through hahahahahaah

Tipperb
12th May 2011, 08:50 PM
This looks like it will be a great meet up next year. I will chat to the better half about this and try and make it next year.

growler2058
12th May 2011, 08:52 PM
This looks like it will be a great meet up next year. I will chat to the better half about this and try and make it next year.

really hope you can mate its gunna be a good show

big_fletch
12th May 2011, 08:54 PM
Hope you can make it Tipper, will be a trip to remember

DX grunt
12th May 2011, 11:01 PM
Hope you can make it Tipper, will be a trip to remember

It will my friend. It will. Fashion parade and all, with AB testing out his bullbar. lol

AB
13th May 2011, 08:53 AM
It will my friend. It will. Fashion parade and all, with AB testing out his bullbar. lol

I have a new bull bar too which is easy to ride...LMAO