PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone jump start my 3.3TD? Inner north Brisbane area....

JetD72
10th March 2011, 06:15 PM
Hi everyone,

After standing still for 2 months (and after a very wet trip over the holidays) I thought I'd have a look at the car and start her up..............

Only to find quite some mould all over the chairs, steering wheel etc - can be fixed I think, but worse.....she is so low on battery that she can't start. She sounds drained - can't blame her. I have left her without taking care of her :(
I promise I will never do that again.

Is there anyone in the area that could jump start her so I can go to Finly Owner to have my hub fixed??

Henriette (JetD72)

Bigrig
10th March 2011, 06:29 PM
Hi everyone,

After standing still for 2 months (and after a very wet trip over the holidays) I thought I'd have a look at the car and start her up..............

Only to find quite some mould all over the chairs, steering wheel etc - can be fixed I think, but worse.....she is so low on battery that she can't start. She sounds drained - can't blame her. I have left her without taking care of her :(
I promise I will never do that again.

Is there anyone in the area that could jump start her so I can go to Finly Owner to have my hub fixed??

Henriette (JetD72)

PM me your address - I may be able to get over tomorrow or Saturday morning - whichever suits you best.

Finly Owner
10th March 2011, 11:32 PM
Sorry all. I didn't realise Henriette had been on with this request, as I was talking to her on phone today, to arrange Sunday with her. So I thought I'd put out request asking for help thinking i was being nice, but, alas, I'm beaten out the gate again.

Tim

Bigrig
10th March 2011, 11:45 PM
Sorry all. I didn't realise Henriette had been on with this request, as I was talking to her on phone today, to arrange Sunday with her. So I thought I'd put out request asking for help thinking i was being nice, but, alas, I'm beaten out the gate again.

Tim

Do you want to call her tomorrow and give her my number - depending on the time, I can nick out there tomorrow to start it.

Finly Owner
11th March 2011, 12:20 AM
Do you want to call her tomorrow and give her my number - depending on the time, I can nick out there tomorrow to start it. yepp shall do

JetD72
11th March 2011, 04:48 PM
BigRip - pm-ing you now. Finly Owner called me, but I understand now that he should have your number? Don't have it yet.....

Airstrike
11th March 2011, 05:18 PM
what suburb are you in?

Bigrig
11th March 2011, 07:35 PM
Spoke to Henriette and she is going to call RACQ - the car is parked in the garage nose in and apparently no way of rolling out as the garage is angled.

Airstrike
11th March 2011, 08:24 PM
ah I see cool

Finly Owner
11th March 2011, 11:10 PM
Spoke to Henriette and she is going to call RACQ - the car is parked in the garage nose in and apparently no way of rolling out as the garage is angled.
I didn't know all these facts, sorry boys.

Bigrig
11th March 2011, 11:11 PM
I didn't know all these facts, sorry boys.

No stress mate - happy to try to help.

JetD72
12th March 2011, 12:04 AM
No worries Tim. Youre an asset to the forum. Its very kind you posted the thread....and there certainly is community spirit thanks to you.