PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Australia Day meetup want to buy another fridge ...

HuskyInAuz
7th January 2015, 03:43 PM
Free postage if we buy two or more !

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ACC-50-Litre-50L-Car-Fridge-Freezer-CF-50-VERB-12v-24v-Portable-4WD-Camping-Boat-/231443365184?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35e3197d40

rusty_nail
7th January 2015, 04:10 PM
Free postage if we buy two or more !

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ACC-50-Litre-50L-Car-Fridge-Freezer-CF-50-VERB-12v-24v-Portable-4WD-Camping-Boat-/231443365184?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35e3197d40

that looks like a great fridge, looks just like a waeco knock off. i already have two fridges, and even though they arent 50 litre ones the missus would kill me lol. good luck finding someone though!

Sir Roofy
7th January 2015, 08:26 PM
Good looking fridge good price thought it was a techni ice for a momment
which i suspect is evakool sorry already have 2 fridges

the evil twin
7th January 2015, 09:55 PM
Fridge should be OK, indeed quite good for the dollars.

Write up is almost entirely bullshit so ignore that.

HuskyInAuz
7th January 2015, 10:25 PM
Agreed on the write up but sometimes you just have to see for yourself... I think I'm going to order one anyway, see how long it lasts.

Whilst I was gainfully employed I had an office in Beijing, and this was before the 'Silk Market' downtown, we found a shxxload of name brand coats, camping gear, bags for the ladies, etc on a street a couple blocks behind the hotel. It's when many of the PLA were walking around 'locked and loaded' up and down the street. I bought a North Face gortex jacket like for $15 USD, went back to the hotel and ran it under the shower.... IT WORKED rofl ... so I bought a bunch more, still have two in good shape 15 years later.

I need a frig for the inside of the 'trol regardless.

the evil twin
8th January 2015, 01:10 AM
snip...Agreed on the write up but sometimes you just have to see for yourself... I think I'm going to order one anyway, see how long it lasts.

I had one very similar, sold it with my old Camper Trailer to another family member.
I also have a 20ish litre fridge in the Cab of my Ute with the baby Danfoss.
Both work perfectly OK, indeed I "lived" out of my Ute fridge during the Meet Up in the Middle while my Van (with the Engel) was getting fixed at Yulara