PDA

View Full Version : Broadwater FF ordered

HuskyInAuz
6th January 2015, 10:30 PM
Okay well the port/starboard popup caravan was a bad idea on our part, no one sleeps through the night nowadays without medication so we ordered a Broadwater FF Camper Trailer today.

Lot's of good reviews.. Taking a lot out of the CSU to upgrade the electrical, both 12vdc (battery and solar) and 240vac.

Stay tuned for news and pictures. We'll be doing a 2000 km pickup and return just to sort out the wheel bearings. lol

Stropp
7th January 2015, 12:24 PM
sounds good, look forward to the pics and reveiw

rusty_nail
7th January 2015, 12:26 PM
reckon youll have it for the meetup mate?

threedogs
7th January 2015, 12:36 PM
whats wrong with meds to get to sleep lol
look forward to some pics

HuskyInAuz
7th January 2015, 01:24 PM
Yes, that is the plan at least. Driving up there end of next week to pick it up.. we'll be home a total of two days before we drive over to the meet. I know it's not perfect but I had a lot of new kit from the modified trailer we took to FNQ in August that I'll move over since there is no way to recover the components cost.

HuskyInAuz
7th January 2015, 10:30 PM
We'll be in the Mt. Tamborine / Biggera Waters area on the 15th if anyone wants to meetup..

rusty_nail
7th January 2015, 11:06 PM
Wow that's along way from home lol must be a good deal on the trailer to go that far! Stop in for a coffee on your way home if you like I'm just at mount ousley, and you have a long drive ahead of you

HuskyInAuz
7th January 2015, 11:11 PM
Ahh... I like to drive to much, came back from Bryon Bay in one go a couple years ago, probably split this trip up into four or five.

MEGOMONSTER
8th January 2015, 12:08 AM
Great looking campers.
I assume FF is forward folding.
Here's their website if anyone wants a looksy. http://www.broadwatercampers.com.au