PDA

View Full Version : Sydney members heading 2 Nissheads property... 23rd - 26th Jan

NissanGQ4.2
2nd January 2015, 03:47 PM
Any Sydney members planning on meeting up somewhere and traveling down together????

Dates people are leaving for Kris's and planning to return 2 Sydney?

HuskyInAuz
2nd January 2015, 07:56 PM
You'll be coming down the Hume/Federal Hwy to Canberra?
If we stop in Majura Park we'll come in to Canberra from Tarago/Bang the door (Bungedore) otherwise down the Neriga/Braidwood/Cooma Rd to Captains Flat and then ?? (awaiting directions ;)

Pretty open about timing, can come over as early as the 22nd but need to leave early on the 26th (yet to be confirmed).

Maxhead
4th January 2015, 04:00 PM
You'll be coming down the Hume/Federal Hwy to Canberra?
If we stop in Majura Park we'll come in to Canberra from Tarago/Bang the door (Bungedore) otherwise down the Neriga/Braidwood/Cooma Rd to Captains Flat and then ?? (awaiting directions ;)

Pretty open about timing, can come over as early as the 22nd but need to leave early on the 26th (yet to be confirmed).

More then welcome to come early mate, Kat and Steve will be there from the 19/20th. ohhh yeah the directions...hahah Thanks for the reminder:)

HuskyInAuz
4th January 2015, 08:40 PM
Okay, we'll see how the weather is and what we're sleeping in.. on the edge of a mobile sleeping/cooking unit acquisition (not caravan).

NissanGQ4.2
6th January 2015, 06:29 PM
Not sure what date I will be leaving yet but aiming 2 leave the Friday 23rd in morning to be in Captains Flat around midday and leaving Kris's 27th in the morning.

If I'm not there by the 27th, I'm lost and am visiting QLD *L*

rusty_nail
6th January 2015, 08:37 PM
Will probably be heading down about midday, it's really up Tegan and how much time if work she can get. I think she can get away with half a day do will probably be arriving about six

rusty_nail
6th January 2015, 08:38 PM
Isn't rkinsey coming? What are your plans mate?

HuskyInAuz
10th January 2015, 08:36 PM
Given the run to QLD the previous week I think we'll be coming over to Canberra/Majura Thursday avo then heading down to Captains Flat/Kris's late avo (1600 or so).

What UHF channel (I realize the camp is down in a valley-ish) is nominated ?

mudski
11th January 2015, 12:12 AM
Given the run to QLD the previous week I think we'll be coming over to Canberra/Majura Thursday avo then heading down to Captains Flat/Kris's late avo (1600 or so).

What UHF channel (I realize the camp is down in a valley-ish) is nominated ?

17 champ. The one and only. :beer:

rusty_nail
18th January 2015, 02:27 PM
Hey Todd, would you like to meet at the servo that Benny and us met up at? I think it's at moss vale right?

NissanGQ4.2
18th January 2015, 07:06 PM
Hey Todd, would you like to meet at the servo that Benny and us met up at? I think it's at moss vale right?

Its cool Nic, Due to the aircon not working I'm planning on leaving as earliest as possible :)

rusty_nail
18th January 2015, 09:19 PM
Its cool Nic, Due to the aircon not working I'm planning on leaving as earliest as possible :)

No problems mate! Save me a good camp spot!!!