PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane storm aftermath

04OFF
10th December 2014, 10:00 PM
After Yesterdays storm, driving down Mount Gravatt Mountain.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogHEZlUFsVc

lhurley
10th December 2014, 10:56 PM
Video unavailable for me

04OFF
10th December 2014, 11:05 PM
Video unavailable for me

Link still seems OK here Lachlan, wonder if its a problem @ your end, can you check from someone else's PC ?

Or can someone post to confirm it works for them please.

graeme1969
10th December 2014, 11:06 PM
Worked for me.

gaddy
10th December 2014, 11:07 PM
Nothing for me either stevo , can see all your others though

4bye4
10th December 2014, 11:14 PM
Worked for me. And thanks.

Ben-e-boy
10th December 2014, 11:17 PM
Doesn't work for me

TPC
10th December 2014, 11:19 PM
Works for me.

megatexture
11th December 2014, 12:04 AM
Not for me on the ipad, is it available for mobile devices

Avo
11th December 2014, 12:07 AM
working on PC

TPC
11th December 2014, 12:08 AM
Works on my PC but not on my phone.

megatexture
11th December 2014, 12:29 AM
Bingo! What do I win ! Lol

Clunk
11th December 2014, 12:34 AM
worked for me :)

Stropp
11th December 2014, 01:06 AM
This video not playable :(

04OFF
11th December 2014, 04:43 AM
OK ,when I went to view it on my ph, you tube told me the user has not made the video available for mobile viewing (im like WTF !, I did no such thing, lol)

I went searching, and I think I found the problem, ol mate goog didn't like I had "addicted to love" playing on the car radio and the dash cam mic recorded it (not very well I might add), they didn't block the video or tell me there was any problem (until I went looking for it)

The video settings told me it was available on all platforms, yet the selection was not available, it was still selected default "all".

When I dug deeper I read this.....

Your video has copyrighted audio that may affect its availability. You may be able to fix this by removing a copyright-claimed song below

Ive selected some music from u tubes approved list,see if that fixed the mobile problem tomorrow.

Their rules if I wanna have videos there I guess, but wow they are getting very anal with this now, seems they are also targeting any software that can copy u tube vids (onto pc or ph) I used "grab it", then it just stopped working, and its as if its almost disappeared off the planet, as have a couple of others that seem to have been effected.

So for now, I cant copy my "own" video with the "new" music to my ph ,because you tube is the only place it will be stored, thanks big bro :animierte-smilies-f

Stropp
11th December 2014, 09:02 AM
Ok got it now, I see you have a blackvue same as I bought.

04OFF
11th December 2014, 09:58 AM
Ok works on my ph now, so "should" be ok for everyone ;)

Ok got it now, I see you have a blackvue same as I bought.

Yes they seem pretty cool so far, for me it doubles as a fixed action cam as well, but you dont need to remember to bring it or turn it on :driving2:

Stropp
11th December 2014, 10:38 AM
but you dont need to remember to bring it or turn it on :driving2:

ha ha i had to do big red twice on the simpson trip as i forgot to turn the gopro on :)

rusty_nail
11th December 2014, 10:43 AM
Video unavailable for me

you trying to view on a mobile device? could be beacuse of the music you have as backing for the video breaches copyright. youtube will limit playback to mobile devices.

edit, seems ive arrived with the answer a little late lol.

gaddy
11th December 2014, 03:04 PM
Tonights lot maybe a bit viscous as well ! 52608

Cuppa
11th December 2014, 04:25 PM
Fine on the Mac. Music’s a bit crap though! ;)
Is that a Go Pro?

threedogs
11th December 2014, 06:20 PM
working on my lap top,
I like what ever the device was giving speed time and date

megatexture
11th December 2014, 06:36 PM
Yea working now. You need a light bar Steve lol

lhurley
11th December 2014, 06:44 PM
Yea working now. You need a light bar Steve lol

thats exactly what i was thinking

04OFF
11th December 2014, 08:26 PM
Fine on the Mac. Music’s a bit crap though! ;)
Is that a Go Pro?

haha, guess that what I get for free ;)

It was filmed on one of these cuppa.......

http://www.blackvue.com/en/contents/sub1.asp?idx=26

You need a light bar Steve lol

thats exactly what i was thinking

I actually thought the same, don't need one for driving I can see fine, but it would enhance such night video a lot me finks, I really like the spread of light bars when off roading, its very practical light, id already have a light bar by now if I could legally retain all my other spots lights (cant have more than 6 high beams) , maybe I can get one and fit a black cover for "road use" ?

megatexture
11th December 2014, 09:01 PM
Or mount one on a roofrack that easily pulls off ? I'm sure you could work out something. Even a 20" on top the bullbar that's removable

lhurley
11th December 2014, 09:47 PM
haha, guess that what I get for free ;)

It was filmed on one of these cuppa.......

http://www.blackvue.com/en/contents/sub1.asp?idx=26

I actually thought the same, don't need one for driving I can see fine, but it would enhance such night video a lot me finks, I really like the spread of light bars when off roading, its very practical light, id already have a light bar by now if I could legally retain all my other spots lights (cant have more than 6 high beams) , maybe I can get one and fit a black cover for "road use" ?

What if it was a roof mounted "work light"?

04OFF
11th December 2014, 11:12 PM
Or mount one on a roofrack that easily pulls off ? I'm sure you could work out something. Even a 20" on top the bullbar that's removable

Yeh, I don't want anything on the bull bar, the removable idea on the rack is good idea.

What if it was a roof mounted "work light"?

I like this idea too, ill try and find the rules

NissanGQ4.2
13th December 2014, 07:30 AM
Steve the storm chaser........

Ok what do I miss @ 1.29 Is there something on the road I can't see or is the car just stopped on the road for the fun of it?

04OFF
13th December 2014, 06:49 PM
Steve the storm chaser........

Ok what do I miss @ 1.29 Is there something on the road I can't see or is the car just stopped on the road for the fun of it?

You didn't miss anything Toddy

It really is very dark on the mountain road and its tight and twisty as you can see, I suspect they stopped because they cant see far enough ahead on low beam, so its easy enough to wait in a area its safe to pass, lots of fallen branches that could disable a car on the road as well, I had the luxury of already driving up, so I knew what to expect, also I know that road very well as ive been going up there for 25 years on and off.