PDA

View Full Version : Tassie West Coast Beach Track

Dreamer
2nd December 2014, 01:19 PM
Hi, my husband and I are planning a 9 week 4x4 adventure in Tassie starting 18th April 2015 and are keen to do the Arthur Pieman and the West Coast beach track, however after all I've read seen on DVD's we (read ME the wife) are somewhat reluctant to tackle this on our own. Does anybody know of any places to hang out where we might meet some other adventures that are also wanting to do this trip. We own a 2010 Nissan Patrol common rail diesel with a 21/2 inch lift, diff lockers front and back, front winch and a Hannibal touring tent on top....no towing for us:) any help would be appreciated

Stropp
2nd December 2014, 02:26 PM
Hi Dreamer, welcome along, as for the info you are after i cant help. There is a intro thread that you should post up in as a courtesy so all and sundry can welcome you to the forum, im sure a couple of the tassie boys will reply to this.

Pokey
2nd December 2014, 02:47 PM
Hi Dreamer. Welcome. There are always people doing the tracks down there. It's my backyard lol. Hit me up when you are going

Dreamer
2nd December 2014, 08:08 PM
Hi Dreamer, welcome along, as for the info you are after i cant help. There is a intro thread that you should post up in as a courtesy so all and sundry can welcome you to the forum, im sure a couple of the tassie boys will reply to this.

Hi. I'm so sorry, I've never been in a blog site....don't even use face book so if I've not done the right thing please forgive I didn't mean to offend anybody........if you could tell me what an intro thread is and what I'm supposed to do/say. Thanks

Dreamer
2nd December 2014, 08:17 PM
Hi Dreamer. Welcome. There are always people doing the tracks down there. It's my backyard lol. Hit me up when you are going

Thanks, we aim to arrive in Tassie on 18/4/15 but apparently the fly fishing season ends late April so we shall be doing that first and then hitting the tracks. We have 9 weeks.

Stropp
3rd December 2014, 07:53 PM
Hi. I'm so sorry, I've never been in a blog site....don't even use face book so if I've not done the right thing please forgive I didn't mean to offend anybody........if you could tell me what an intro thread is and what I'm supposed to do/say. Thanks

Hi don't worry too much, there is a thread called introductions where you post a bit about yourself just to say hello :)