PDA

View Full Version : Fridge and acc. wiring + new draglink

89GQ
4th March 2011, 05:33 PM
Just finished some wiring for my new evakool 60 l. Fridge/freezer, and extra power outlet,Also my new draglink (superior eng.) Drives like a new car after wheel balance and allignment. No voltage drop at anderson plug, went to a caravan place and used what they do in there vans,the wires about 10mm square.5 meter run from front to rear

AB
4th March 2011, 08:40 PM
Very neat set up mate, thanks for sharing!

big_fletch
4th March 2011, 08:44 PM
Very nice setup there mate, looks tops

Sir Roofy
4th March 2011, 08:46 PM
top job there mate

NissanGQ4.2
4th March 2011, 08:48 PM
Nice looking set up, but looking at all the scratches in the paintwork ( PIC2 ) how long before it gets destroyed?

89GQ
4th March 2011, 09:05 PM
Nice looking set up, but looking at all the scratches in the paintwork ( PIC2 ) how long before it gets destroyed?Yeh the backs had a hard life! Scratches are from when it was a work bus, Plasterer so had all sorts of stuff flying around! Got a home made 100 liter fuel tank behind the home made cargo barrier, And the evakools got the motor on the outside so pretty long, So will be doing some measuring and make up a slide and some draws, I think i can get the fridge in longways (just) without taking the tank out, otherwise the fridge will go in sideways cause im'e not loosing the tank! to handy. But she's had her days as a work bus, she will be on holiday only from now on!