PDA

View Full Version : Can post a reply in the forum news section.

mudski
12th November 2014, 11:05 PM
I always read through that section but I don't think I have posted in there. But noticed I can't anyway. There is no option for me to reply. Only reply with quote and when I click on that i get the message about needing 25 posts to download the manuals. Lol. You mean I need to start again?:tease:

NissanGQ4.2
13th November 2014, 06:37 AM
Posting in forum news is for Admin and I mods only mate.

The 25post crap would probably be just a generic warning.

And yes you have 2 start again *L*

megatexture
13th November 2014, 09:15 AM
Yea I had noticed that with 2 or 3 threads recently also, so I just figured it was for mods

mudski
13th November 2014, 10:10 AM
For mods only eh!
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?30782-Disable-Christmas-Lights
Unless this was in another section and then moved...

Bob
13th November 2014, 10:19 AM
For mods only eh!
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?30782-Disable-Christmas-Lights
Unless this was in another section and then moved...

I can post in that thread and you should be able to as well

If you are somehow logged out of the Forum you cannot post in any thread. Perhaps that is what happened to you

mudski
13th November 2014, 11:00 AM
I can post any any other section except for this section. Not an issue for me just curious really...
I notice in other threads in the Forum News section others are posting in there that are not mods. Maybe they are "special" :first:

Bob
13th November 2014, 11:05 AM
I can post any any other section except for this section. Not an issue for me just curious really...
I notice in other threads in the Forum News section others are posting in there that are not mods. Maybe they are "special" :first:

I have reported this to the Mods as you should be able to Post in the Thread re Christmas Lights. Must be a Bug somewhere

mudski
13th November 2014, 11:30 AM
You didn't have to Bob. Its no biggie to me. But thank you. BTW, my Christmas lights don't work, even when turned on. Hehe... Thats probably my browser blocking it though...

NissanGQ4.2
13th November 2014, 04:08 PM
Bob is correct, members can post in the forum news section.

I always assumed only admin and mods could post in that section and didn't get a chance 2 check this morning.

Andy will sort it, that's why he gets paid the most *L*

mudski
13th November 2014, 09:19 PM
Bob is correct, members can post in the forum news section.

I always assumed only admin and mods could post in that section and didn't get a chance 2 check this morning.

Andy will sort it, that's why he gets paid the most *L*

Cheers Todd. Like I said, no biggie for me.

ova50
22nd September 2015, 11:05 PM
thanks. i wonder too

Not really.