PDA

View Full Version : Removing uploaded attatchment in error

Smoothrun
10th November 2014, 12:35 AM
Hi. I need to remove some uploaded pics i put on in error. Ive tried managing attatchments in edit mode but cant actually delete any of them. I can add but cant remove any. Can anyone help please. Edits were done on a pc fyi..?

Clunk
10th November 2014, 12:50 AM
how long ago did you upload them? Have you tried to delete the whole post that they're in?

Clunk
10th November 2014, 12:57 AM
Just noticed it was your draw build thread........ yeah unfortunately when AB updated the forum to a newer version, it also stopped our ability to edit posts that were more than a few days old. You can however pm one of the mods and they should be able to edit it for you

Smoothrun
10th November 2014, 02:11 AM
Thanks clunk. Makes sence then. How do i pm a mod is there a list. I tried searchin for any of them tonight including any info on my request as per this thread. and i can only go through my past searches and hope to find one. Not that i have a prob with AB but im sure he gets smashed by emails everyday. Even searched in groups under community.

NissanGQ4.2
10th November 2014, 06:36 AM
Hi mate, this is the contact list

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?3105-Forum-Contacts

You can also use the report post function which is the exclamation mark ! in a triangle under each post left hand side of screen.

Just let me know what thread posts needs fixing and I'll fix it tonight after work. Then I'll write up a how to remove photo's

Cheers

Toddie

Smoothrun
10th November 2014, 05:20 PM
Thanks GQ 4.2. Its my DIY 2014 GU Drawer Build. Youl see all the pics. If ya can delete the tbread im cool with that. Im gunna re submit it all when im done either this or next weekend. Appreciated

Dave