PDA

View Full Version : October ’14 Photo Comp - Mud - PLEASE VOTE NOW!

Cuppa
31st October 2014, 07:40 PM
Please head over to http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?30236-October-%9214-Photo-Comp-MUD & cast your votes for this month’s muddy entries.

Everyone is encouraged to vote, it’s very simple to do. Just click on the thanks button under each photo you want to vote for. Vote for as few or as many as you wish.

Your participation is appreciated.

Voting closes on Sunday evening at 8pm (Vic time) - 2nd Nov.

Thanks

Cuppa

Cuppa
2nd November 2014, 06:57 PM
30 minutes left to vote!

DX grunt
2nd November 2014, 07:02 PM
What happened to voting closing at midnight on the 31st? We're now into day 2 of the next comp! lol

Cuppa
3rd November 2014, 06:36 PM
What happened to voting closing at midnight on the 31st? We're now into day 2 of the next comp! lol

Just so others know (‘cos I know you’re just joshin’ me DX) the comp ends at some time around the end of each month depending on when is likely to be convenient to me. Notice of closure is posted a day or three ahead & I allow another day or three for voting once I’ve closed the comp to entries. New months comp starts after the previous month’s winner has notified me of the new topic & when I get around to posting it up, usually within the first few days of the month.

Good to see that you are looking at the comp thread Mr Prez - Perhaps you could even post up an entry for November? ;)