PDA

View Full Version : EBAY 7" head unit mistake???

threedogs
2nd October 2014, 09:41 AM
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/7-Double-2-DIN-Car-DVD-GPS-DVB-T-MPEG-4-Player-Head-Unit-Radio-Stereo-Bluetooth-/321538263684?pt=AU_Go_Karts&hash=item4add2c8a84

Too good to be true what do you think?

jack
2nd October 2014, 10:43 AM
Looks dodgy, he only has 5 lots of feedback as a seller and two of those are for earrings.

BigRAWesty
2nd October 2014, 10:47 AM
Yea I saw a bloke ask about these.
One bloke posted he got a bobble head dog in the package

mudski
2nd October 2014, 12:06 PM
Yeah steer clear of this mob. I bought a double din unit off them around three years ago. Was faulty after about 1 month of service. Contacted him, no response, then a response finally came through and he was trying to lay blame on me... Finally sent out another unit after I sent mine back. He just gave me a unit that the cd player didn't work. I just left it at that and sold the car...
I currently have an Eonon unit.I bought it direct from them, around the same coin as the other mobs. Not the best unit, radio reception is awful, even with two antenna's. GPS works good enough, BT works fine. Thats all I need. I just can't justify the asking price of the name branded units though. I do believe you get what you pay for, but at triple the price? Maybe one day when everything is done to my car I want I will get a better unit.

mudski
2nd October 2014, 12:11 PM
Also he was trading under Autotunez, then got a few bad FB's, so went under tunez-AU, now I see he's got another couple of names.