PDA

View Full Version : Salt Creek/Coorong SA

89GQ
28th May 2010, 01:01 PM
Get down to salt creek as much as i can,You can drive up the beach all the way to the murray mouth depending on the track,It sometimes gets wash outs along it.It's a great spot as you can camp in the sanddunes all the way along and youre meters from the beach.Great fishing with heaps of deep gutters along the coast. Mulloway, Sharks,Snapper,Salmon,Rays and alot of smaller fish like mullet etc.Got to pick the weather though it can get pretty windy.:):cool:

CrazyDave
28th May 2010, 01:07 PM
Mate, that looks like a great place to go!

You explain it so well...I'm there!!!:cool:

Actually, I'm stuck at work under fluro lights!!!

Nice spot 89GQ!

AB
28th May 2010, 02:41 PM
Sounds like a ripper spot mate, it looks like quite a wide beach too which is good. Not like Fraser Island areas where if you not on the ball you can get caught out with the tides and get stuck in a cove.

Looks like the place to go for a fish too!

White_GU
28th May 2010, 10:53 PM
Looks like a pearler of a spot!

TROL007
29th April 2011, 04:03 PM
Around 10 years ago we made rockets to carry our line out past the brakers on the beach on the coorong.it was very funny when the odd one would fall over before launch and we would all run and hide....hence we dont do it any more..man thay made a loud noise..
A mate was a scientist in adelaide uni and he got some wierd fuels from there.

Sir Roofy
29th April 2011, 04:22 PM
looks like a good spot to go will have to save hard for tha t one but might be able to do it

growler2058
29th April 2011, 04:37 PM
How far from salt ck to the mouth??

Finly Owner
29th April 2011, 09:41 PM
thanks for pics

Tim

gu radelaide
1st January 2012, 04:52 PM
just remember you cant drive north of tea tree crossing after november ( i think ) there are signs on the beach, its to protect nesting birds. its over 100 kays back 2 the mouth