PDA

View Full Version : Altrex Rego Plate Locks - 12 Pack, Universal

NP99
13th September 2014, 04:32 PM
Small insurance, but every bit helps...

Help prevent your number plates from being stolen by securely protecting them with these Altrex Anti-Theft Rego Plate Lock Security Screws. This universal screw pack of 12 fasteners is designed to safe-guard your registration plates against theft attempts. Don t risk losing your rego plate, lock it on permanently with Altrex.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Altrex-Rego-Plate-Locks-12-Pack-Universal-/201129230094?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ed43c7f0e&_uhb=1

megatexture
13th September 2014, 04:37 PM
My wife parks at the train station during the week and we get flyers on the window saying to go to your local police station to get licence plates fitted with 1 way screws free of charge.

NP99
13th September 2014, 04:47 PM
My wife parks at the train station during the week and we get flyers on the window saying to go to your local police station to get licence plates fitted with 1 way screws free of charge.

Yeah, it must be a concern if the cops are doing it free of charge. I hear a number of dodgy regos come up on the police scanner.

megatexture
13th September 2014, 07:06 PM
They could have just lost one.. If you loose one its double the price to get one made up than putting the other one in the bin and reporting them stolen.. 2 new ones for half the price.. Lol