PDA

View Full Version : Tools and Personalised number plates

GQ10
1st July 2010, 07:59 AM
We see it all the time. Tools with their personalised number plates.

Some take you half an hour to figure out what they mean and other's just make the driver look like a total knob.

What plates have you seen that just make you laugh.

I saw one the other day with a lady driving a brand spanking bmw sports car (can't remember the model).

The number plate was UNVME (you envy me).

I couldn't stop laughing. What an up yourself tool!!!

If teenagers saw that parked in an alley way it would have been keyed for sure.

What plates have you seen that are tool worthy?

Johnno
1st July 2010, 08:40 AM
I saw a guy in the city a while back in his little convertible with the plates BMYWIF.

Looked like an idiot with his little carpet on this head and the convertible car.

patch697
1st July 2010, 09:29 AM
What a top idea for a thread

When I was in town last week I seen the number plate: THE-TOY now that in itself isn't bad BUT thay were attached to a little Hyunda excel with graphics all over it big wheels, body kit & one of those bloody god ugly cannon mufflers hanging out the back so it sounded like crap & yep you guessed it had P plate in the window.
Well that in itself gave me a giggle, I almost choked on my lunch when I watched him try to launch it off the lights but the killer was on my way home driving past the high school who was talking to the boys in blue..... Well I had ice break running out my nose, I had to pull up to get my chit together before I could go on.

If I ever see it again I must stop & thank him cos that made for a good day out.

Bloody Tool....lol

Cheers
Paul

Woods
1st July 2010, 02:00 PM
I saw a PPEATR on a car the other week.

At first i thought, what a dirty girl to have that on your car....lol

Then i had a think about it and it was a purple little buzz box.

So Im guessing Purple People Eater.

It shocked me at first PP eater, maybe it was my warped mind??????

patch697
1st July 2010, 02:53 PM
I just seen another one in an add posted on this forum: KRIMNL now thats gotta grab the attention of the boys in blue...

Cheers
Paul

MudRunnerTD
2nd July 2010, 02:02 PM
I just seen another one in an add posted on this forum: KRIMNL now thats gotta grab the attention of the boys in blue....

Cheers
Paul

Hey Paul, That ones off a Comp Truck mate that is for sale. check here for the owner and teh vehicle. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NISSAN-PATROL-GQ-MWB-COMP-TRUCK-/350370887357?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Cars&hash=item5193bb76bd#ht_1394wt_1139

I saw a PPEATR on a car the other week.

At first i thought, what a dirty girl to have that on your car....lol

Then i had a think about it and it was a purple little buzz box.

So Im guessing Purple People Eater.

It shocked me at first PP eater, maybe it was my warped mind??????

That is funny as! i bet she has NO IDEA that she is telling everyone that she likes giving head!! Funny as Hell.

Runt
2nd July 2010, 02:13 PM
Hey Paul, That ones off a Comp Truck mate that is for sale. check here for the owner and teh vehicle. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NISSAN-PATROL-GQ-MWB-COMP-TRUCK-/350370887357?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Cars&hash=item5193bb76bd#ht_1394wt_1139

That is funny as! i bet she has NO IDEA that she is telling everyone that she likes giving head!! Funny as Hell.

Funny, I was just asking about that car on the GQ section here on this forum.

Quite a setup he's done there.

patch697
2nd July 2010, 02:14 PM
Hey Paul, That ones off a Comp Truck mate that is for sale. check here for the owner and teh vehicle. [url]http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NISSAN-PATROL-GQ-MWB-COMP-TRUCK.

Yeah I know mate I seen the add. I think the plates are clever & its a tough looking Rig but I would have thought the last thing he'd need is draw even more attention ( & Im talking about the wrong Type here).

Cheers
Paul

AB
2nd July 2010, 02:16 PM
They can be worth a bit of money if you have good plates.

An old mate of mine had the plates PAIN.

He got all kinds of offers for it even up to 8k-10k.

Can be an investment if you got in early back then.